It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Apple Threatened to Kick Parler Off App Store Unless They Banned “Certain” Individuals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Because your government started tariff wars and put sanctions on countries that dont abide by their rules?

Sorry the rest of the planet doesnt care about you and your jobs and buying TVs and crap. Just letting you know, as a Canadian we could care less about you over reacting from the failure of your selfishness. Just saying. We all are just waiting patiently for trump to be gone from office so the rest of us can continue to build human civilization.

Why the purple f#ck do you need Trump gone to build your god-damned communist utopia?

Go build it.

If we vote for Trump it's none of your god-damned concern.

Go kill a baby, tax someone for breathing, and deny free expression in your own f#cking country.

Bwaaaahhh Your to many.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Right wing views are now ‘hate and racism’???

Have the parties reversed again?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It's the only way to silence those they disagree with.

Since they can't argue logically or rationally against views that counter theirs, they HAVE to censor.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

It's the only way to silence those they disagree with.

Since they can't argue logically or rationally against views that counter theirs, they HAVE to censor.

....and hate, can’t forget about the hate they’ve a fondness to.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

you guys are exempt from all if not damn near all of the tarrifs fyi exemptions given to canada on many fronts

www.sify.com... and fun fact your side gave them right back then walked them back just like we did with the new version of nafta getting passed

right after scotus declined to hear a case on steel tariffs it came out canada and mexico got tarrif exemptions i even did a thread on it

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.internationallawoffice.com... ratification-of-NAFTA-20
voting on it now actual and with mexico on board it seems likely to pass

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Sounds like Apple let China rub off one in them.

Stop buying Crapple products.

Why do you suck so much windows phones?!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Conservative hypocrisy that's rich the only thing the left have is double standards without that they would have no standards

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

a reply to: DBCowboy

Social media is driven by the social groups that make it up. Not what you think it should look like.

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground, left thinkers are drowned out before they can even speak. Yet you are complaining that a company taking responsibility to wash out hate and racism are in the wrong? It's not their fault that sort of rhetoric is right leaning.

btw, I expect everyone and their uncle now to come lashing out at me at this point.

Has someone prevented left wing individuals from expressing their thoughts? Has anyone been blocked for their political views?

Actually yes left wing content providers have been blocked, de-platformed and de-monetized on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.

Not to the extent of the right but it has happened plenty.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:35 AM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Throwing around the military might of us so loosely isnt really saying much to the person who is wielding it. It's called bullying.

As a fellow Canadian I'm dying from laughter at you running your mouth and acting like our military hasn't been right there beside the Americans in every war since WW2.

You sound like a douche from Ontario.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

So then dont make it my business. Trump tariffed Canada you know and said my fellow citizens would litterally suffer.

Bunch a hypocrites.

Instead of whining about Trump you should concern yourself with the guy you voted for (Justin Castro) who is actively trying to destroy the economies of at least 4 different provinces.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Tough subject considering left leaning people tend to be more inclusive.

Only if you think exactly like them. Woe to the minority that has the utter gall to deviate from the thinking that the Left mandates they follow at all times.

They way the left treats any LGBTQ person or minority who dares to think different is absolutely disgusting and is no different than the most racist people on the right. No difference at all.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

I just feel bad for the wonderful English Canadians who have to pay the price for the rudeness and bitterness of their country's French Canadian provinces' residents. I mean everyone west of Thunder Bay is about the coolest, nicest folk you'd ever want to meet... east of there, it's like someone pissed in Mount Mordor and populated the result with transplants from Newark.

Thanks man. I'm from out West. You have no idea how much we hate Quebec and every poutine eating scumbag that lives there. Far and away the most racist and bigoted province in the country but like most leftists they project their racism and intolerance onto others and proclaim THEM to be the racist and bigots.

The most hilarious thing is that actual, real French people despise them almost as much as English Canada does. They consider them French LARPers lol. Literally nobody likes them.

Atlantic Canada is pretty awesome and they're great people too.

The 2 cancerous, pus filled tumors of Canada are Quebec and lower Mainland BC. It would be nice if we could cut them out somehow.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnS23

Most canuks I have met are really nice.
As are most Americans.
We all have buttholes in our countrys.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   
These silicon valley companies got too big , too fast.
They should be a public utility not someone's private playpen where they can choose.who and what they want.

I'm surprised this is just being brought up. YouTube. Facebook, Twitter. Google are ultra liberal.

The lengths they will go to surpress conservative ideology is scary

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Typical conservative hypocrisy.

Your all for total capitalism until it allows progressive thinkers to use their own wealth and influence to freely spread their own ideology... Now you want the government to step in and shut it down.

We have antimonopoly laws. AT&T.

'First they came for the Conservatives, and I did not speak out—because I was not a Conservative.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.'

Don't let that be you. Every American should be terrified at what is going on.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

What kind of tax dollars go into these companies? Or went into building infrastructure?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa

Typical conservative hypocrisy.

Your all for total capitalism until it allows progressive thinkers to use their own wealth and influence to freely spread their own ideology... Now you want the government to step in and shut it down.

No one wants to shut it down.

You clearly don't understand this issue.

They can't understand. It is not possible for NPC's to reason. All they have is hyperbole, slander, talking points, and lies. They misrepresent the issues constantly and the evil they do is cast on their opponents. Look at this, person he/she equates total capitalism, whatever that means, to allowing progressives to freely spread their views. When in fact what is happening is monopolies censoring one side.

Completely unhinged and without root in reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Typical conservative hypocrisy. Your all for total capitalism until it allows progressive thinkers to use their own wealth and influence to freely spread their own ideology

Manipulating the narrative is not "freely spreading their ideology", it's subversive and unethical. But go on about "conservative hypocrisy".... lol

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

So they did not say remove conservatives.
Nor did they remove Alex Jones or Laura Loomer.
Ok I get your point.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

But you guys are not influenced by that kind of thing.

Right?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join