It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Apple Threatened to Kick Parler Off App Store Unless They Banned “Certain” Individuals

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Racism is racism. But the ones who champion it the most are right leaning on the political map. Whether its black Panthers or kkk, it's an extremely conservative mindset.

Collectivism is not an American conservative ideology.

Racism is a collectivist view. Most American conservatives are individualists and believe in meritocracy.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Really
When has the powerful trump done that?
Do you people have to check in with him before breakfast?
As you described his powers and all ?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Bunch a people. You mean a literal mod of ats a representative of the site?

link   

Says "Don't care about your rules or your country:
Follows up by stating he's waiting for those rules to change and the country to have a different leader.

Cognitive Dissonance has reached Canada.

Please, think of the goalposts. They need motion sickness pills at this point.

link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Define conservative. And then define the path to racism.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Tough subject considering left leaning people tend to be more inclusive.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Bunch a people. You mean a literal mod of ats a representative of the site?

Um, allow me to quote from your previous post...

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground

Again, you try goalpost changing and backtracking in a discussion about international politics. I'm not stomping around here by myself and, I think it is safe to say, when you aired your whiny site bitch, you weren't referencing just a single ATS member/moderator. Those types of cuss and moan usually reference what, in scientific terminology, is known as "a bunch."

Lordy Lordy, go get Sheriff Andy, Otis has gotten into the wood alcohol again.

link   
Forget about the fake Russian interference/.

Google needs to be hit with a billion dollar fine

link   

a reply to: Teikiatsu

And here you are. Frowning upon my observations because it doesnt fit within the model of political 'correctness' of the right wing group.

Yes, I disagree with you. Oh no, whatever will you do? The horror!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

a reply to: projectvxn

Define conservative. And then define the path to racism.

What a meaningless statement.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Unless people don't think the same. Then the 'inclusivity' changed to incivility.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Keeping minority pets around to make yourself feel morally superior while championing policies that economically arrest those minorities sure seems inclusive to me.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

hang on i've been a lefty all my life and a unionist since leaving school and will still vote labour in our countries next election but i still think trump is doing a good job if the bloody dems will let him get on with it and start working for the country it doesn't matter who is in power their job is to put there country first not block because you don't like the other side think about it

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground, left thinkers are drowned out before they can even speak. Yet you are complaining that a company taking responsibility to wash out hate and racism are in the wrong? It's not their fault that sort of rhetoric is right leaning.

I find that the majority of people here are very liberal, including the people you perceive as ‘conservatives’. Liberals with conservative values if you will. I think what you’re seeing is that the left has redefined what is left wing and what is right wing which has left many of us in a paradox of sorts. I’ve been around here about 14 or so years and it’s always had left leaning undertones, more so than right. The peoples morals and ethics here haven’t changed as much as the definition of the terms left and right has. YMMV

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Only to the point where the left leaning people convince minorities that they're not strong enough, smart enough, or good enough to succeed on their own and need help from the white majority, straight majority, or money of the majority to bridge their deficiencies.

Meanwhile, over here the party your narrative portrays as racist is telling those same people "We believe in you! You can do this and you can succeed on your own merits."

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Just because you guys like to use and hide behind the word inclusive, it doesn't make you so. Actions speak a lot louder than words, and I can't help but notice the fascism screaming in my face.

Define conservative. And then define the path to racism

Without defining either, I can tell you neither has any correlation whatsoever to one another.

Reminds me of the other thread where they were trying to equate Trump support to white supremacy. Ironically, the word inclusive was used a lot there too.

edit on 25-6-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's hilarious the party of inclusion is the group presently banning people from social and media platforms for expressing different opinions. Strikes me as being the electronic version of kicking a dog to show how much you adore all pets.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So then dont make it my business. Trump tariffed Canada you know and said my fellow citizens would litterally suffer.

Bunch a hypocrites.

Sucks to be you, comrade.

Be nicer to Americans and your country won't suffer under tariffs.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

We should know by now that self-awareness is not a strong nor prevelant suit among the leftist community.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I just feel bad for the wonderful English Canadians who have to pay the price for the rudeness and bitterness of their country's French Canadian provinces' residents. I mean everyone west of Thunder Bay is about the coolest, nicest folk you'd ever want to meet... east of there, it's like someone pissed in Mount Mordor and populated the result with transplants from Newark.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join