It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST IN: Apple Threatened to Kick Parler Off App Store Unless They Banned “Certain” Individuals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Your constitution doesn't apply to the rest of the world. just letting you know.

Free enterprise means free capitalism, which means free market.

Have fun with your government telling your business people what to do. Apple made a contract to their buyers they would never breach, and they stood by it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Social media is driven by the social groups that make it up. Not what you think it should look like.

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground, left thinkers are drowned out before they can even speak. Yet you are complaining that a company taking responsibility to wash out hate and racism are in the wrong? It's not their fault that sort of rhetoric is right leaning.

btw, I expect everyone and their uncle now to come lashing out at me at this point.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subaeruginosa
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Typical conservative hypocrisy.

Your all for total capitalism until it allows progressive thinkers to use their own wealth and influence to freely spread their own ideology... Now you want the government to step in and shut it down.

Capitalism: an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

Where in that definition do you see: the use of resources pursuant to the spread of propaganda or manipulation of information?

How is supporting capitalism inconsistent with being against propaganda or manipulation of information?

They're free to do what they want. The big issue is more that they are trying to hide what they are doing, and lying about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Why do you think anything against your belief is hate and racism?

Simple question.

Are you for freedoms, freedom of expression or not?

No qualifiers, no conditions.

Are you for freedom or not?

link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Your constitution doesn't apply to the rest of the world. just letting you know.

Free enterprise means free capitalism, which means free market.

Have fun with your government telling your business people what to do. Apple made a contract to their buyers they would never breach, and they stood by it.

Holy Schnitt you move the goalposts more than anyone I've ever discussed with on here. If the Constitution "doesn't apply" THEN WHY THE EFF DID YOU BRING IT INTO THIS CONVERSATION IN THE FIRST PLACE!?!?!? Hello, anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Wanna argue the virtues of Apple and their commitment to the promises they make their customers? Do ya? Do ya really wanna do that? Do ya? Explain the move of the China market encryption keys to a mainland China server which, by Chinese law, the Maoist government has instantaneous on demand and clandestine access directly to?

link   

Social media is driven by the social groups that make it up. Not what you think it should look like.

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground, left thinkers are drowned out before they can even speak. Yet you are complaining that a company taking responsibility to wash out hate and racism are in the wrong? It's not their fault that sort of rhetoric is right leaning.

btw, I expect everyone and their uncle now to come lashing out at me at this point.

Has someone prevented left wing individuals from expressing their thoughts? Has anyone been blocked for their political views?
edit on 25-6-2019 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake

Has someone prevented left wing individuals from expressing their thoughts?

In most civilized countries, years ago, the human brain did, in fact, prevent the open expression of left wing "thoughts." We mourn the loss of the human brain here today...

edit on 25-6-2019 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I noticed today that all trump/pence and Whitehouse related videos on Facebook have the "seal of the president" on the podium blurred out. Wtf is going on with that? Are they trying to deny that trump is president lol, cause it isn't working.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So hate and racism is exclusive to the right?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

“The media's the most powerful entity on earth. They have the power to make the innocent guilty and to make the guilty innocent, and that's power. Because they control the minds of the masses”

Malcom X

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground, left thinkers are drowned out before they can even speak.

Yet here you are, speaking your mind...

Yet you are complaining that a company taking responsibility to wash out hate and racism are in the wrong?

Defined by whom?

It's not their fault that sort of rhetoric is right leaning.

Ah, defined by the opposition.

Nope, no lashing. But definitely pointing out your biased analysis and skewed paradigms.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Teikiatsu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Because your government started tariff wars and put sanctions on countries that dont abide by their rules?

Sorry the rest of the planet doesnt care about you and your jobs and buying TVs and crap. Just letting you know, as a Canadian we could care less about you over reacting from the failure of your selfishness. Just saying. We all are just waiting patiently for trump to be gone from office so the rest of us can continue to build human civilization.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Racism is racism. But the ones who champion it the most are right leaning on the political map. Whether its black Panthers or kkk, it's an extremely conservative mindset.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Because your government started tariff wars and put sanctions on countries that dont abide by their rules?

Sorry the rest of the planet doesnt care about you and your jobs and buying TVs and crap. Just letting you know, as a Canadian we could care less about you over reacting from the failure of your selfishness. Just saying. We all are just waiting patiently for trump to be gone from office so the rest of us can continue to build human civilization.

Why the purple f#ck do you need Trump gone to build your god-damned communist utopia?

Go build it.

If we vote for Trump it's none of your god-damned concern.

Go kill a baby, tax someone for breathing, and deny free expression in your own f#cking country.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Trump is so powerful he is stopping your civilization from moving forward?
Wow
He must be the greatest leader of the free world ever!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

And here you are. Frowning upon my observations because it doesnt fit within the model of political 'correctness' of the right wing group.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Racism is racism. But the ones who champion it the most are right leaning on the political map. Whether its black Panthers or kkk, it's an extremely conservative mindset.

That is just false. This is you projecting.

I could make the argument that it is in fact the left that exhibits the most hatred and racism.

And I'll bet you I'll win this argument.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Throwing around the military might of us so loosely isnt really saying much to the person who is wielding it. It's called bullying.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

ATS is a literal right wing stomping ground, left thinkers are drowned out before they can even speak.

Translation: A bunch of people on ATS disagreed with me
Emotion Accompanying Message:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

So then dont make it my business. Trump tariffed Canada you know and said my fellow citizens would litterally suffer.

Bunch a hypocrites.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join