It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Google Document Describes Ben Shapiro & Jordan Peterson As ‘Nazis"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Google keeps falling deeper and deeper into doo doo it seems. Just recently, it was reported that Project Veritas had insider information that showed Google had plans to affect the 2020 elections and prevent Trump from being reelected. There was an ATS thread on this yesterday: LINK

Today, Project Veritas "has obtained a newly leaked document from Google that appears to show a Google employee and member of Google “transparency-and-ethics” group calling conservative and libertarian commentators, including Dennis Prager and Ben Shapiro,“nazis.”

Project Veritas received this document after the release of its investigation into Google through the “Be Brave” campaign at VeritasTips@protonmail.com.

The email apparently was sent as part of the Google “transparency-and-ethics” group internal communications and suggests that content from PragerU, Jordan Peterson, and Ben Shapiro should be disabled from the “suggestion feature.”

“…if we understand that PragerU, Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro et al are nazis using the dog whistles…”

www.projectveritas.com...

Yet, Google Senior Executive Jen Gennai posted the following statement on Medium.com, right after the Project Veritas report came out yesterday:

“Google has repeatedly been clear that it works to be a trustworthy source of information, without regard to political viewpoint. In fact, Google has no notion of political ideology in its rankings.”

Can someone explain to me how Ben Shapiro, a devote Jew, can be called a Nazi? I remember the Washington Post referring to Shapiro as a 'racist' because he stated that Notre Dame was a work of the Judeo-Christian heritage, which it is. But who in their right mind would call him a Nazi? A Google employee who used the service 'nazimaker.com,' that's who!

Here's a video clip from last year, featuring Shapiro reacting to a fake ad, that is all about a bogus service called nazimaker.com. Evidently there are people at Google who saw it and actually took notes on how to use it, in order to villainize right wing commentators.

edit on 6/25/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

So ben Shapiro, who is jewish, is a nazi....

Nice

+13 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Disagree with the left and you're fascist which means you're a Nazi. It doesn't matter if you're Jewish, Christian, atheist, white, black, or purple with green spots.

I think the word they're really searching for is heretic.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   
After all we've seen, you're surprised by the mental gymnastics necessary to reach that conclusion?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

So ben Shapiro, who is jewish, is a nazi....

Nice

If you are not a progressive you are someone who needs to be silenced, and if you won't be, then destroyed.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Google = Goebbels

Shapiro and Petersen are a threat to googles policy of ensuring 2016 never occurs again. They are a extremist leftist cult whose management dresses like the wiggles and whose vision of the future relies heavily upon silencing / eliminating conservatives 'by any means necessary'.

Google had a massive management cry-in upon learning Ol Dodgys cheating didn't work and Trump became POTUS.

Google are Hitlers brownshirts reborn.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   
When it comes to rigging US Elections...GOOGLE is really "The Russians".

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Its amomg the most antisemitic things i can think of

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Where do I state I'm surprised? I just posted a thread on something I read and asked a simple question.

Mental gymnastics? More like a simple game of tag.

This BS is so prevalent, that social media and networks are ruining political discourse in this country.

Am I surprised? Hell no...pissed off would be a better adjective to use.

edit on 6/25/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
This is completely wrong. Ben Shapiro is not a Nazi.

He's a neo-Nazi.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Pretty sure he is The Klu Klux Hitler.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Really? Show me proof. If not, edit your post and make it clear that it's your opinion.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Really? Show me proof. If not, edit your post and make it clear that it's your opinion.

He's not a Democrat Progressive, duh, is more proof needed?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
This is completely wrong. Ben Shapiro is not a Nazi.

He's a neo-Nazi.

Since you're keeping it classy, now do Peterson.....

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Oh that's nice. Ben Shapiro is an orthodox Jew.

Nothing says "Nazi" like being an orthodox Jew.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Epic meme is epic..........

James O'Keefe

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Here's a recent picture of Ben Shapiro.

I just don't see how the evil leftist retarded douche-waffles can call him a Nazi!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join