It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative students threatened with doxxing at Texas college

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

💥🎱🤣🎱💥

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: projectvxn

This is who the left is now

No. Not all leftist are doing this or support this anymore than all right wingers are white supremacists or neo-Nazis. Sheeesh, talk about a wide brush!

You say this, but aren't you one of those that would call half the country neo-nazi bigots for voting Trump?

Not all leftists when its convenient, and all Trump supporters when it too is convenient.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I got banned from twitter and I never even made a single post. All I did was look at some conservative twitter accounts. I literally have zero tweets.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I got banned from twitter and I never even made a single post. All I did was look at some conservative twitter accounts. I literally have zero tweets.

Wow, you beat the person who once claimed they were banned from Daily Kos (or maybe it was the Democratic Underground) simply for typing "Why" in response to a post.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Wow, you beat the person who once claimed they were banned from Daily Kos (or maybe it was the Democratic Underground) simply for typing "Why" in response to a post.

I once had my drivers license suspended and I never even drove on the road.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It's neither fascism nor an insurrection. It is however borderline terroristic threats and any students involved should be expelled.

Yes it is.

And I agree.

Yawn. Because people on the Right don't dox people or make threats? Do I need to post a gajillion links demonstrating that they do? Then what?

I'm sure they do.

However, let me know when Facebook and google help a conservative doxx an individual. The left has institutional support for their radicalism now.

Why not just break the cycle and stop making asinine comments to impress the other right-wing Internet culture warriors?

Don't you have another thread on Russia collusion to write? What about another thread on how if conservatives win, it'll be a victory for racism in America?

You sure do like throwing stones in sugar glass houses.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

You mean like how you're using this isolated incident, involving a handful of people at most, to lecture everyone on the Right's moral superiority?

It's not isolated at all. Google, YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, etc. all have the same goal...censorship. This is just the latest example.

That's certainly the narrative that your being fed through every outlet in the right-wing echo chamber. Funny how ineffective that censorship is.

We base this on the words of Google employees and whistleblowers.

How you can ignore that is going on and act as though it's just a concern for right-wingers shows how little attention you actually pay to these issues.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: JIMC5499

Portland is looney land. The nonsense in the OP is happening in Texas. Texans still possess their testicles, unlike the nutless wonders who allowed Portlandia to become a political #hole.

They do for now. In 20 years Texas will be Blue.

And so will Florida.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Coined by whom? Fascism is a word that has a meaning but it's also a word that people like to throw around. I mean, if you're anti antifa then you must be pro fascism, right? It's right in their name! ANTI-FASCIST.

It was absolutely Left Wing Fascism and errily similar to what the ANTIFAPPING Daddy's Little Disappointments are trying to do in this country today.

Meanwhile, the people you see commonly fighting with antifa are literally wearing "PINOCHET DID NOTHING WRONG" t-shirts.

Also, insurrection is a word with an actual meaning. That meaning is: a violent uprising against an authority or government. In summary, no, this is certainly not a "fascist insurrection" but points for histrionics all around.

Being against Antifa doesn't make you a fascist, it makes you anti-Anarchist and anti-Communist.

And those shirts are amazing, I think I'll go and order one of each right now. Thanks for posting those!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

a reply to: burdman30ott6

Coined by whom? Fascism is a word that has a meaning but it's also a word that people like to throw around. I mean, if you're anti antifa then you must be pro fascism, right? It's right in their name! ANTI-FASCIST.

It was absolutely Left Wing Fascism and errily similar to what the ANTIFAPPING Daddy's Little Disappointments are trying to do in this country today.

Meanwhile, the people you see commonly fighting with antifa are literally wearing "PINOCHET DID NOTHING WRONG" t-shirts.

Also, insurrection is a word with an actual meaning. That meaning is: a violent uprising against an authority or government. In summary, no, this is certainly not a "fascist insurrection" but points for histrionics all around.

Yawn another Orwellian trying to defend anti-free america by claiming they are against fascism while ignoring the fascist techniques they use (beat up anyone who does not agree with them.) Sorry being anti-antifa is being against left wing terrorists who use violence to try to force their thinking down our throats. Reminds me of the last election where the d's forced their hitlerean candidate down our throats while everyone wanted Bernie over that c u next thursday proven loser racist, woman bashing, big money grabbing, linked to a sex/child trafficking cult that branded women. Keep defending them until they come for you and no one will be left to defend you.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I've been doxxed a couple of times in other parts of the internet in the past. Facebook closed groups with trolls in them and people with no lives. I don't use it anymore except for messaging. I think my last post on my timeline is a happy birthday thread from September 2018.

All they did was run my name through a pay site that gives you people's criminal records, address, and phone history.

All that'd come up was addresses I haven't lived at for years, phone numbers I forgot I ever had, and a bunch of traffic tickets. Email address from aol eons ago lol but never anything current.
edit on 6/26/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Is that the Turning Point USA that talk about white power?

Talk to me again about fascism please.

truthout.org...

itsgoingdown.org...< br />
www.chronicle.com...

Sound like a charming bunch don't they

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   
If you find yourself in a situation where you have to defend yourself, go for the eyes first.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Not all liberals are bullies though, they are just way more radical than the conservatives are. more progressive liberals are bullies

I wish people would stop conflating the term 'liberal' with 'leftist'.

Leftists are, generally what most people mean when referring to the radical far left.

I've known lots of liberals I can have a civil conversation with, and can even live in harmony with.

Leftists? Not so much.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted

Is that the Turning Point USA that talk about white power?

Talk to me again about fascism please.

truthout.org...

itsgoingdown.org...< br />
www.chronicle.com...

Sound like a charming bunch don't they

You're a liar and so are your ridiculous sources.

Did you bother to verify ANY of that or do you feel better believing bull#?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Calling themselves antifascist makes as much sense as me calling myself anti-Confederate while my Bonnie Blue waves proudly in the wind.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Authoritarian Marxist assholes.

They use fear and intimidation to push a certain political narrative, they are domestic terrorists.

No they're not. WTH is wrong with you? We're the terrorists because we're trying to do what's best to get this country back on track and don't want illegal aliens here.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

That's something I'll never understand... Why aren't these liberal controlled cities being called out for being the most violent, the highest in crime, and the highest in poverty? I wish someone would call them out.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's on every major college campus. You can post some links though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join