It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Temperature Tampering Proof

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I mean why even try to deny the political narrative around "man made global warming".

Here is a better write up for those who want to go into full blown denial that the political orgs around the world would ever lie to us. LOL

TAMPERING WITH PAST TEMPERATURES

Here are a couple of graphics for effect:

2000 Graphic of Recorded Temperatures

2017 Graphic of Recorded Temperatures

Animated Difference Between Which Ever Lie "They" Want YOU to Believe

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

You know what nasa stands for right?

N ever
A
S trait
A nswer

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I wouldnt trust that site you where got that information, a google doc drive full of numbers with not source isnt really something you should jump on to on its own.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
I wouldnt trust that site you where got that information, a google doc drive full of numbers with not source isnt really something you should jump on to on its own.

In the old days, one would bring data to disprove whatever they were discussing. I guess now all you have to do is cry a bit.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I wouldn't trust the official published temp records, when they've already been proven in the past to have the raw data altered.
edit on 25-6-2019 by jjkenobi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

"N ever
A
S trait
A nswer"

Really?

Plenty of straight answers to stuff on their website:

NASA

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My grandfather logged the weather every day for years and sent his pages to the weather service every month. They don't do that anymore they depend on automated stuff stuck on the sides of buildings next to parking lots.

Wundreground even has weather stations that you can buy and they use the data

For sale

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

In the old days, one would bring data to disprove whatever they were discussing. I guess now all you have to do is cry a bit.

Sourced data, yes. But a google doc drive with spreadsheet claiming to be data from NASA but providing no proof isnt something you should be getting your rocks off on.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yet interestingly no one ever seems to know what questions they didn't give a straight answer to, only ones where they don't believe/like the response.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: uncommitted
Yet interestingly no one ever seems to know what questions they didn't give a straight answer to, only ones where they don't believe/like the response.

How about the topic of UFOs?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure all the gasoline we are burning is causing pollution:

edit on 25-6-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

But a google doc drive with spreadsheet claiming to be data from NASA but providing no proof isnt something you should be getting your rocks off on.

The spreadsheet links to the NASA/GISS website.

Data covering such a large range is not typically given on static pages, and must be accessed by a form. Listing all the form information when it could literally cover several hundred retrievals is unwieldy. You have the link to the NASA/GISS website; go do some research.

If you're questioning the data, you need to show some indication of why the data is not accurate. Example: provide a syrface reading that is not consistent with the provided surface readings, or better yet, a range of temperature data points that are inconsistent.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I was about to reply and state pretty much the same thing until i looked again and saw you had put this.
I agree, How can we/the public/anyone be certain of what the actual truth is when blatant discrepancies like this are present.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I wouldn't trust the official published temp records, when they've already been proven in the past to have the raw data altered.

Exactly correct.

I want to use reliable data.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Do you see the scale. using dynamic scaling of the entire data set turns that into a straighter line than the Media would care you to know. ONly 1.4 Degress C in a world that changes 20 C every morning to night in most places.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

LOL...aside from the fact that I verified the guys data and it exists on other public domains what's your next level of logic?

You just want to continue to deny the fact these governmental organizations were caught lying....AGAIN?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar

I was about to reply and state pretty much the same thing until i looked again and saw you had put this.
I agree, How can we/the public/anyone be certain of what the actual truth is when blatant discrepancies like this are present.

Thanks for posting!

You're completely right. While I will never in a million years believe man is responsible for the temperature of the Earth be it heating or cooling your point is well taken.

NASA was busted years ago photo shopping their Mars rover pictures. Nothing and I mean nothing that comes from any governmental organization can ever fully be trusted. Even if I see data that actually supports my personal belief I am always reticent to believe 100% of what "they" are presenting.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Do you see the scale. using dynamic scaling of the entire data set turns that into a straighter line than the Media would care you to know. ONly 1.4 Degress C in a world that changes 20 C every morning to night in most places.

Great point (highlighted in red)

There are places I've lived where there are 40 and 50 degree swings in a single day.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
When I first saw this title, I thought it said more temper tantrum proof, lol.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Well, it is over seventy today, that is like three days over seventy so far this year where I live. It is still down in the fifties at night, hopefully the cold spell we had for two weeks has gone away, taking in some of the plants at night sucks. some of the wife's don't like it under fifty degrees.

I remember how it was back in the sixties, I do not want all the cold weather and snow we had back then. Looking at things from my point of view, that of a Yooper, I want some nicer weather.
edit on 25-6-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join