It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darwin speaks from beyond the grave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Heya, this is from my mate Amy (who has done thousands of ouiga boards and has managed to contact Darwin recently in one):

Darwin claims that the big bang was an accident in an experiment performed by aliens and we have as an individual species within the 'accident' expanded beyond their expectations. Apparantly aliens have infiltrated the church to to try and control us and prevent us from changing our evolution.
Though they have not taken positions in what we would consider 'highly influential' places, ie famous or well known people.
They have taken control of the church in order to influence us in a way to prevent genetically manipulating life or keeping medically ill people alive.

She is actually pretty sensible most of the time by the way... honest..

Well I believe her anyway and I'm pretty skeptical.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
if that was the case stem cell research would be banned, and human cloning would not be allowed in the world

It gets to the point that technology will easily replace any belief system

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
If aliens created the universe then where were they befor the universe? Last I heard there was nothing outside of it.

EDIT: And if we were accidently created then I dont think there would be an afterlife for us.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by Croatiansensation]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'm pretty skeptical as well.

Do you think she could contact other historical figures? I erm...have a huge list of people I would love to contact

pao

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
yeah, call up phil hartman tell him to get back to voicing troy mc clure

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:58 AM
link   
WOW!!!

This has got to be one of the best posts ever!!

Religion, aliens, Ouija, DARWIN's ghost!!! All by a skeptic, no less.

I would love to hear how aliens accidentally created the big bang. Through an experiment? Could you provide a few more details? this is fascinating!!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It is pretty interesting, she often does ouija boards with her friends (I won't have anything to do with it personally - they scare me).
I don't know how they really work but I do know you can get some interesting results form them.
That story is just what she told me was the result of her last one, even she thinks it's a little mad, but it seemed pretty interesting!

top topics

join