It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I recently watched 2018 UFO documentary on Bob Lazar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: dfnj2015

If you like Bob Lazar, you will thrill to Core Goode. He has been to the base on Mars several times and the base on the Moon as well.

Never heard of Goode. But you can take the indirect ad hominem attack and shove it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
If you've never heard of Corey Goode I don't know why you took that as an ad hominem attack.
But thanks anyway!

I don't know if this link will work. There's an odd thing about Corey Goode on Youtube, it seems all his presentations are via David Wilcock so the links don't work with the ATS device.

www.youtube.com...

I back tested the link on preview and it seems to work.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Why would the FBI go to visit Lazar unless he was telling the truth? That's right, they would not waste their time. By visiting him they admitted that he was telling the truth.

No the FBI visited his business premises to search for possible toxic substances involved in a homicide investigation. Lazar gave them permission to search. The document is available here.

You can believe the FBI's excuse (aka cock n bull story) and you can believe in coincidences or that they were not already watching him and knew what was going to happen with him and Corbell.

It's not cock n bull you have chosen fantasy over reality for some reason. Perhaps you want to convince people who won't sift through evidence or perhaps you really do believe your own unsubstantiated claims.

The evidence presented in the FOI document and the movie seems to suggest that the cock n bull is not coming from the FBI.

The raid was conducted on July 19th 2017 which was a Wednesday

Yet a still from the Lazar movie shows the texts as being on Saturday at 8:01pm.

Others shots provided earliers show Jeremy's phone dated Wednesday 17th July and Bob's replies on August 25th...

Bob and Jeremy used the situation to hype the movie and couldn't even be bothered getting the small details correct. That's all there is to it. It doesn't prove Bob's story is true at all. Both he and Jeremy should be ashamed of themselves for portraying this as a documentary after that stunt.

edit on 25/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Yes, I am saying that was the Gov/FBI excuse to interfere in Bob's life.
They make up an excuse and made it "official" with paperwork, but really it is all about UFO's and their cover-up.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

So you believe Bob's story is true?

• That he stole an as yet unproven stable isotope of moscovium (element 115) from Area 51 (a secure military facility) but hey? So what? Not that important. Let him keep it. He aint' gotten no flying saucer after all.
  • There was no attempt to reclaim this rarest of substances in 1989 and Bob was allowed to go about his business freely. But one day he'd get a visit. Just not for a long time.
  • Bob was allowed to keep it as above for 30 years because that's how the government roll.
  • The FBI then decided it was time for reminders that they knew what he did last summer. Or at least in the last summer of the 1980s. So they pretended they were investigating a homicide case. But nothing more than that. Take that Bob!

Interesting how some people's minds work.

edit on 25/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Great detective work/research mirageman putting some of the pieces of the puzzle together. I found it odd and suspect that after 30 years and a meeting in the woods, the government learns that element 115 was stolen from a supposed secure military facility. This rare element would have been tracked from day one and as I mentioned in another post, Lazar has been hinting at owning 115 since the 90s.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Bob Lazars jet car was cool, as was his mini jet bicycle...

But the hydrogen fuel cell corvette he built is even cooler.

The guy is 100% legit.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
The reason the FBI raided Bob's business premises is because they were investigating a homicide possibly involving toxic materials obtained in Bob's United Nuclear Store.

Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

It had nothing to do with any element Bob allegedly smuggled out of Area 51.

I thought there was two raids? One a few years ago and then the one they referenced in the doc?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The reason the FBI raided Bob's business premises is because they were investigating a homicide possibly involving toxic materials obtained in Bob's United Nuclear Store.

Bob Lazar FBI Raid – Released FOI Documents Reveal Why...

It had nothing to do with any element Bob allegedly smuggled out of Area 51.

So why would the FBI raid Lazar when they had already contacted him 2 years prior for the very same "receipts"? Did the FBI think the first time they contacted Lazar about the "receipts" they didn't do a good enough job?

Ironically once this movie came out the narrative at that time from the deniers was the FBI raid never actually happened. Even though it was widely publicized in the local papers the deniers stated the raid ever occurred. Now what's the latest denier agenda? Agency assist reports easily fabricated 2 years after the event occurred as a cover to the real purpose of the raid.

The agency assist reports states hazmat teams would used yet interestingly there were no hazmat teams onsite. Hmmm....that's really odd to be looking for supposed poisons without proper hazmat gear with which to handle the supposed poisons.

Again...why would the FBI wait 2 years to execute a raid regarding material supposedly used in a murder?

How is that one spun exactly?

The irony here

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

heard of Corey Goode

He does a good presentation, very calm and easy to listen to. Great story. But is it really true, if so what parts?

The claims of time regression to account for his time on Mars? I don't know. Maybe it is possible, the USS Eldridge did have some reports of time slip.

Personally I do find it interesting, but try not to take it too seriously. Not until we have something more solid to work with.

As for whats possible, makes a good yarn.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

So you believe Bob's story is true?

I believe Bob’s original story is true, that he worked at S4 on an alien aircraft.

I do not believe he stole any 115 and I do not recall him saying that he did in any of his original filmed interviews. But it has been decades since I watched those, so was this something he said recently? Maybe someone can link me to where he says this to prove it was not said in a joking fashion.

Since I do not believe he stole any 115, I do not believe the FBI visited him over any missing 115, because I do not believe any 115 went missing.

As for paperwork, we are talking about the American FBI. Those same dirt bags that are constantly in the news for doing dirty and unlawful deeds. The same FBI that is always breaking the law. They are cheaters, why would anyone trust them or believe everything they say, I certainly do not.

That is how my mind works. Other minds may differ.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

So why would the FBI raid Lazar when they had already contacted him 2 years prior for the very same "receipts"?

I don't recall the FBI contacting Bob two years earlier. The murder case was first reported in 2015. Bob co-operated fully with the police/FBI investigations when they arrived at his premises in 2017.

Ironically once this movie came out the narrative at that time from the deniers was the FBI raid never actually happened.

Perhaps so. Although I haven't made that claim.

The agency assist reports states hazmat teams would used yet interestingly there were no hazmat teams onsite.

Jeremy Corbell offers a different opinion to you with the above photograph showing the van outside Bob's business premises.

Even though Jeremy claims he wasn't there. Plus of course Bob sent the "FBI Raid...Now" texts on August the 25th or was it a random Saturday? Which all sort of hints that he is being less than honest.

Again...why would the FBI wait 2 years to execute a raid regarding material supposedly used in a murder? How is that one spun exactly?

I don't have any further information as the murder case (as far as I know) has still not been resolved. Although getting the FOI document from the FBI once the case is closed would be interesting. Although I would throw back that question because it's entirely possible a new lead was being explored.

I think it's probably mpore relevant to ask why would the FBI leave it 30 years to go after the most sort after substance on Earth? A stable form of Element 115. Which is what Mr Corbell is claiming in the video below.

edit on 26/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: 1point92AU
why would the FBI leave it 30 years to go after the most sort after substance on Earth? A stable form of Element 115. Which is what Mr Corbell is claiming in the video below.

I will watch this video tonight and as many of these new Lazar as I can this week to see what this stolen 115 story is.

Screw the FBI, what about the CIA or even the NSA.
Why would they not be the first to grab Lazar and torture him until they found the missing 115?

Easy answer:
Because there is no missing 115.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I believe Bob’s original story is true, that he worked at S4 on an alien aircraft.

I don't think there's any proof of that myself.

I do not believe he stole any 115 and I do not recall him saying that he did in any of his original filmed interviews.

It's in the interview I posted above. If you want to hear the specific section : click here. Granted Bob doesn't say it himself. But Jeremy claims Bob removed Element 115 in 1989. Bob does not contest that claim.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I will watch this video tonight and as many of these new Lazar as I can this week to see what this stolen 115 story is.

Please do. The whole interview is posted below.

The truth will come out one day. I hope. If it's proven that Bob is proven to have been a liar, used by the government in an 'operation' or he really did work on flying saucers then so be it.

ETA - I'll just add that in Jacques Vallee's latest book of Forbidden Science 4 he mentions Lazar too. The details are fairly damning if you believe his take on things. People may not be aware but in early 1990 Bob Bigelow registered a company Zeta Reticuli 2 for Bob to work for him as a researcher. It didn't last long.

So this element 115 was nothing more than regular "emulsive product". I am not sure of any further conversations between the chums in Vegas. But that's the story....

edit on 26/6/2019 by mirageman because: ...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So the FBI is spying on him.
Supposedly because he had a chemical that got someone killed.
And he got the chemical from a place where the gov said he had never worked.
And if he did not work at Los Alamos then how and why did he take some of it home to do test on it?

"They're looking for some of the fuel from the craft that might have been stolen."
So it took them 30 years to figure out it was stolen, or even missing?
What are they doing at Los Alamos that is so important that they cannot keep track of their most super important chemical in stock.

Why does Los Alamos even have Element #115 in stock if it does not exist?

Totally a mil-gov scam.

Conclusion: They are just hassling Lazar for going public again.

That was fun to watch, I'm going to have to watch all these Corbell/Lazar videos all the way through.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
News Flash!
25 FBI agents pissed off!

UPI: Yes the agents got mad after realizing the commercial emulsive product they spent hours looking for at Lazar’s place was available over the counter at the nearby store.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i make Element 115 the crucial factor in my decision about Lazar

Information source: BING

[ˈkro͞oSHəl]

ADJECTIVE
decisive or critical, especially in the success or failure of something.
"negotiations were at a crucial stage"
synonyms:
pivotal · critical · key · climacteric · decisive · deciding · determining · settling · testing · trying · searching · major · significant · influential · momentous · consequential ·

of great importance.

and in Wikipedia/Bing search sources I find this info on Element 115:

Moscovium - RationalWiki
rationalwiki.org...

Moscovium, element 115, (historic names: ununpentium, Elerium-115) is a heavy radioactive element that doesn't exist in nature, although it has been artificially synthesized with about 50 atoms produced or suspected to have been produced since around 2003. In December 2015, it was recognized as one of four new elements by the Joint Working Party of international scientific bodies IUPAC and IUPAP.
Element 115 | UFO-Alien Database | FANDOM powered by Wikia
ufo.fandom.com...

Now, Years ago Lazar claimed to possess a quantity of this Not Found in Nature, Element 115… It would be Crucial evidence for him to present this 'sample' to the Public or Academic Science... but that never happened !

so the Lazar claims are just lame fantasy in my book... S-4 is common parlance for the 'Supply Section' in Military Jargon... me---> I typed and clerked my tour-of-duty in a Battalion S-2 in a combat engineer battalion outside of Nuremberg West Germany for my 3 year enlistment... back years ago it tickled me to hear that S-4 was the classified base for the Lazar 'Story'---> that was hilarious for me

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: IMSAM

I also like the palm scanner part of the documentary when he described the biometric device used to enter the building.

Earlier the very same year, 'Back To The Future II' (1989) introduced to cinema the then-fictional concept of a biometric fingerprint scanner to enter buildings/rooms.

Coincidence, or not? Place yer bets, ladies and gentlemen...

Bob would probably reply with a straight face:

"Come on - do I LOOK like the kind of unsociable speccy nerd who'd sit in a cinema watching sci-fi stuff about a super-powered jet car?"

***COUGH***

edit on 26-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Just because e its 30 years old doesn't make it true.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join