It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sometimes it's interesting to look at your history.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I'm not a prolific thread generator or even poster to these boards. I do find it interesting after 9ish years here, to go back and look at who has interacted with me, to see where views have changed or to see who is no longer with us.
I've not been brave enough to look at my individual posts, as we all make improper arguments at some point, if not often.

Tonight I found some of my threads had carried on past my own involvement (typically 24 hours since last post for a thread I authored, without direct reference).

What is your general reference to abandon following a thread you created?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Day 1...I comment, post and never look back...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

When I look over some of my past posts when I started I must have had a lot of time! I don’t know where I found time for all that! I really enjoyed my first few years on here. It gave me so much to look at and research. Some threads I’m still reading because I want to read all links in the thread. The Stargates Are Real thread is one of those I’ve been going over for years. A few by skyfloating too. My favs are in my signature.

I am friends with quite a few members off of Facebook. I consider those people to be good friends and people so ATS brought great friends in my life at the same time as new knowledge and ways to think. I’m a completely different person now compared to when I joined ten years ago. I may not post like I use to but I still read the site weekly, daily if I can.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mblahnikluver

That's cool. I enjoy most of the usual posters.
I try to read daily as well. I appreciate the additional knowledge brought into most threads. It allows me to make a more informed decision on the topic.

join