It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Jean Carroll Says ‘Most People Think of Rape As Being Sexy’ In Bizarre CNN Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

She's an advice columnist. Of course she gives opinions on people's inner thoughts. Plus, she's had 23 years to contemplate her rape, by Donald Trump, and the rape culture.

No substance? There's plenty of substance to her very detailed and credible account of having been raped by Donald Trump. Geez, I shared the details of her account and it got censored by a mod, the attack was that vile.

But hey, her analysis of rape culture makes you Trump supporters uncomfortable so you all normalize rape, blame the victim, trash the victim's mentality and enable rapists.

It is reprehensible that you take her words and dump that on me. She’s the one who said that a lot of people think rape is sexy and even Cooper went to a commercial break as damage control. No you don’t get to put that on me just because you hate him so much.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: InTheLight

a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This thread is about the most recent woman to accuse President Trump of rape. It's all about trashing her and making excuses for the Rapist in Chief, saying that she's not sexy enough for our orange god to have raped! "She's not his type, doncha know?

So far there are 22 women who have come forward with accusations. And still counting.

www.usatoday.com...

How many have gone to the police?

You know, if I was raped I wouldn't go to some news station, i'd go to the police.

Fun fact: if someone goes to the news about a crime committed against them that they haven't reported to the police, it probably didn't happen and they just want attention.

Much like the people who say the got "credible" death threats online and the first thing they did instead of contacting the FBI was send an email to VICE.

You really don't know what you would do until you are raped and you certainly can't speak for anyone else who has been traumatized in that way.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I have known more than a few girls who were raped. None of them tried to score political points with it. They did not go to the news with stories that didn't add up, made no sense, or could be proven wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: InTheLight

I have known more than a few girls who were raped. None of them tried to score political points with it. They did not go to the news with stories that didn't add up, made no sense, or could be proven wrong.

And I have known many women that were raped and never wanted to think about it again.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I see we're back to believing her while we ignore the women who still persist in accusing Bill Clinton?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

She’s the one who said that a lot of people think rape is sexy

Yep, and it was Trump who indicated that he wouldn't rape her because she wasn't sexy enough.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

This thread is about the most recent woman to accuse President Trump of rape. It's all about trashing her and making excuses for the Rapist in Chief, saying that she's not sexy enough for our orange god to have raped! "She's not his type, doncha know?

This is not about trashing her but seeing through the veneer of her suddenly coming forward, just like Blasey Ford. Honestly it’s really a lot like the fake lunching episode too. She even said she went into the dressing room with him. Her story right there stops being credible. It sounds like she just made it up, just like Ford.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yep, and it was Trump who indicated that he wouldn't rape her because she wasn't sexy enough.

And you don’t believe him? Actually I believe he said she wasn’t his type.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I see we're back to believing her while we ignore the women who still persist in accusing Bill Clinton?

No, I see the same ignoring and dismissal going on here too.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So, you believe that Bill Clinton raped women, because they said so, but you don't believe that Trump raped women, because they said so?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

She has corroborating testimony from two people she told about it back then.

How many women have to come out before we realize that when trump called the Mexicans rapists he was projecting.

He raped his own wife. She said it. Was she not his type too?

His son did not speak to him for years because of it. So obviously junior believed his mother.
He didnt start talking to his dad again until he realized he couldn't maintain the trump lifestyle without his dad.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

And you don’t believe him? Actually I believe he said she wasn’t his type.

No, I don't believe him. He's used that "She's not my type" too many times, brushing off rape and sexual assault accusations by insulting the worthiness of his accusers.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Without any evidence proving it you accuse her of lying?
Just because she said it about trump?

I wonder if a bunch of women came out and said that they were raped by Bill Clinton what you guys would say.

Oh wait.... I dont wonder.
You'd say....
They were telling the truth...

The women who accuse trump are all liars.

Even his own wife.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

So, you believe that Bill Clinton raped women, because they said so, but you don't believe that Trump raped women, because they said so?

No. I believe a lot of people in this thread want so desperately to believe this woman and to believe Blasey-Ford because they represent a possible means of removingfrom/barring from power people that they ideologically despise. It's belief born of political convenience more than anything else.
edit on 28-6-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

No. I believe a lot of people in this thread want so desperately to believe this woman and to believe Blasey-Ford because they represent a possible means of removingfrom/barring from power people that they ideologically despise. It's belief born of political convenience more than anything else.

I don't have any stake in your political games, but when 22 accusations against this guy surface any reasonably fair and intelligent person would keep an open mind? How come your mind is so closed?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

So you only have two choices?

Respect a woman and her personal space or indulge in her sexual fantasy?

No in between?

You ever play games with your significant other? Fantasize? Maybe she gets dressed up sexy for you?
Do you then lose respect for her or do you find the way to accept both about her?

I think theres a lot of wiggle room here.

But lets be clear... a fantasy of rape is not anything like a woman being actually raped where she has no power and her attacker has all the power. Maybe she gets hit .. maybe she gets stabbed or strangled and left in a ditch or a shallow grave.

And you kind of described some pretty damaged women if they want to be degraded. Or used as property.
That is not a rape fantasy.

And I also think that a lot of people lie about their sex lives on an internet forum. Like saying they've had women (plural) who wanted him to degrade them. Sounds more like Penthouse Forum than ATS forum. Sorry.

edit on 6282019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Exposures coming out now that this whole story is actually based on a fictional episode from a Law & Order TV show !! 😁

oops
busted again
more lies from the liars

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   

I don't have any stake in your political games, but when 22 accusations against this guy surface any reasonably fair and intelligent person would keep an open mind? How come your mind is so closed?

Likely for the same reason that nothing has ever happened to Bill Clinton.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

And when not one has panned out and some have been demonstrably false you should take your own advice about being open minded. Leeds was wrong about what plane it happened on, and the armrest, while it can be raised, usually required a flight attendant to do it and does not happen in the manner she described.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join