It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

E. Jean Carroll Says ‘Most People Think of Rape As Being Sexy’ In Bizarre CNN Interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: selfharmonise
a reply to: Lumenari

Wasnt thlat report in 1953...prior to the significant societal and cultural change we have seen in the last 60 yrs...?

Maybe the issue is the terminology _ maybe it is not so much rape... But more domination. Potentially all lumped into that violent word.

Probably so.

It would certainly explain the popularity of 50 shades of Grey...

Which I may have liked if they had picked a male lead that understood the difference between dominant and domineering.

Or an author that did.

So you are probably correct in that where we are now is far beyond the Kinsey report.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The Kinsey Report on female sexuality listed rape as the top fantasy women have.

So here we are.

I have known a lot of women with the fantasy. But there is a huge difference between consensual non-consent and non-consensual non-consent.

Oh, I understand and fully agree.

To conflate the two is more than a little dangerous.

People don't understand that, for some reason.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

The Kinsey Report on female sexuality listed rape as the top fantasy women have.

So here we are.

Kinsey has since been discredited. To say the least. Here is a fairly mild account of how his data was faulty:

Alfred Kinsey was a pervert and a sex criminal

1. [Dr. Kinsey’s team] ‘forced’ subjects to give the desired answers to their sex questions, 2. Secretly trashed three quarters of their research data, and 3. Based their claims about normal males on a roughly 86 percent aberrant male population including 200 sexual psychopaths, 1,400 sex offenders and hundreds each of prisoners, male prostitutes and promiscuous homosexuals. Moreover, so few normal women would talk to them that the Kinsey team labeled women who lived over a year with a man ‘married,’ reclassifying data on prostitutes and other unconventional women as “Susie Homemaker.”

Kinsey was not a good person -- much less researcher!

Oh, I think he had a myriad of problems and just rode his research into the limelight because it was popular and shocking at the time.

But yet is it still used to support theories on human sexuality.

~shrug~

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

when its a fantasy.... as in with someone you trust.
Not in reality. So there you go....

You're a woman?

I was quoting the Kinsey report... a hero of the left awhile ago.

Which is used to justify a whole lot of things now even though Kinsey was a very flawed individual, as it seems most on the left are.

And yes I'm a woman, unlike you who just seems to play one online rather badly.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Isn't that basically what Trump confirmed in his denial. "She's not my type" he said. Doesn't that translate that she wasn't sexy enough to rape, and that Trump "has a type" when he moves on them "like a bitch"?

Stop projecting your own fantasies on others. Almost every one of those women who have accused Trump have been found to be lying. Some demanded for money to accuse Trump, at least one asked for a job from Trump after she had accused him of rape... The woman who claimed he came unto her in a plane didn't even know that the plane they were flying back then would not allow him to raise the arm in the seat, it had to be taken off completely, you have to know how to do it, and to do it you have to stand up. Yet she never said Trump did these things.

There are women who lie for many reasons. Some want their 15 minutes of fame, others want money, others have done this for purely political reasons, etc... The #metoomovement are a bunch of hypocrites who want to "believe any and all claims made by ALL women" instead of actually investigating those claims and trying to find the truth...

I still remember the case of the woman who accused a democrat senator, and she had REAL PROOF, and you all in the left didn't want to believe her... The #metoomovement is simply a "POLITICAL MOVEMENT."

edit on 25-6-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I would suggest that the 50 Shades phenom has something to do with the feminization of men than a lot of other things. Women don't know what a healthy alpha male looks like anymore, so they fantasize it must look like being tied down and whipped.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Kinsey was/is wrong. Most women I have known are not into rape. I have met a couple who did have and want rape fantasies but I would not be intimate with those women.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I would suggest that the 50 Shades phenom has something to do with the feminization of men than a lot of other things. Women don't know what a healthy alpha male looks like anymore, so they fantasize it must look like being tied down and whipped.

It's actually a good suggestion.

I would have suggested Jason Momoa as the lead role and then we can talk about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Kinsey was/is wrong. Most women I have known are not into rape. I have met a couple who did have and want rape fantasies but I would not be intimate with those women.

I really don't know anyone that is into actual rape.

A recurring fantasy among women though is having a sexcapade with a forceful alpha male.

Kinsey conflated the two.

And again, it seems nobody in our society now understands the difference between dominant and domineering.

Ketsuto is right... the lines have blurred so much now between what an actual male is and what our current neutered version of a male is that it is confusing to everyone.

Another part of it is the de-feminization of women and what women actually want.

We are told we need to be powerful, controlling, being able to take over the role of a male in our business and private lives.

Let me tell you, we really don't want that in our private lives at all, much less in the bedroom.

Follow that up with 87 or whatever gender types and non-binary sexuality and it becomes a total mess.

That may be design... it has certainly screwed up what sex is for the last few generations.

Much less our current reproductive rates.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
to be fair, she was talking about deranged mens mindset...

so yes, mentally challenged men (those who would do a rape) think rape is 'sexy'

she wasn't suggesting women or 'decent men' considered it sexy

stupid thing to say, but its no where near as bad as people are making it out to be.
edit on 25/6/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Exposures coming out now that this whole story is actually based on a fictional episode from a Law & Order TV show !! 😁

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Sookiechacha

So he has a type he likes to sexually assault.

Stop projecting your own fantasies on others. I know left-wingers like you LOVE to take out of context everything POTUS Trump has said, but it is not reality, it only exists in your mind...

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

It's ironic isn't it? A lot of people in the left make these false claims because they take completely out of context what Trump has said. When the left talks about Trumps' statement about "loving to grab women by their..." they ignore the context that he is talking about women who actually allow him to do that.

Ironically I was watching a video of various latin americans, most of them are left-wing, 3 of them are republican/conservative, and when they started talking about that particular comment Trump made a LEFTWINGER woman actually agreed with one of the Republican women that the left was taking his comment out of context. At least some left-wingers have common sense, and that is a small comfort. I write/say small because those left-wingers are very few apparently.

Here is the video. At about 2:30 is when they talk about that particular topic on what POTUS Trump said and what he meant.

Anyway, that latino woman, who is hot, even explained that she has known women, and has been in the circle of these women who are like that, and those women would let rich men grab them by their parts and more because they either enjoy it, or they want something from it.

When POTUS Trump was making that comment, which he thought was between men and in private, he was talking about those types of women.

BTW, the left-wing bias of the host, Paola Ramos, is obvious when she claims that Trump called all hispanics as criminals, and drug dealers, when he was referencing members of drug cartels and members of gangs like MS-13.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   

So here we are.

I think some women allow themselves to be 'seduced' and then conflate it with 'rape'?

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I don't think Kinsey was wrong. I just think the term rape is not the best term to describe it. True rape is against consent. Many many women have fantasies about consenting to a rape like scenario, but they are consenting.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Almost every one of those women who have accused Trump have been found to be lying.

That's not true. But, what is true is that the Rapist in Chief lies. He lies all the time.

22 women have accused Donald Trump of sexual assault or rape or attempted rape. We know, from the Access Hollywood tape, that Trump doesn't know what consent is, and from the women who have come forward, we also know that he doesn't care about consent.

The socially inept misogynous lout thinks insulting a woman's looks is a good enough defense against rape. It's not.
Not his type? He said the same about (horse face) Stormy Daniels, and we know how that turned out. He lied.

But, look over there! Uncle Joe Biden is seen rubbing people's shoulders and hugging them, sniffing children's heads! The outrage!

In the meantime, rape is the most under reported crime, and Trump supporters are making it harder for women to come forward, every time a brave woman comes out and names your precious orange, compulsive liar and Rapist in Chief as her assailant.

edit on 26-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

No it means he is not attracted to her.

Ergo, she's not sexy enough to rape.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   
So, Bill Clinton, an actual rapist, is held in high regard by the gutless and the weak

An actual pedophile, Joe Biden, is their ‘front runner’

But a lying ugly old pig like this horrible looking woman is what they’re now pinning their hopes on?

Like EVERY leftist move, this is driving more people away from the fascist democrats and into the booths to vote Trump

Yet, doubling down is the name of the game. Oblivious to their own actions

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Kinsey conflated the two.

And again, it seems nobody in our society now understands the difference between dominant and domineering.

Ketsuto is right... the lines have blurred so much now between what an actual male is and what our current neutered version of a male is that it is confusing to everyone.

Another part of it is the de-feminization of women and what women actually want.

I agree with you, Ketsuto, and some other members who have replied. And here is the thing, even when you present left-wingers proof that many of those women who accused Trump have been caught lying, these left-wingers like Sookie would not admit it and continue with their blabbering nonsense...

These sort of people don't care for the truth. This is just a "political game card." Same as using the race card, or "climate change," etc.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join