It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Insider Blows Whistle & Exec Reveals Google Plan to Prevent “Trump situation” in 2020 on Hidden

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
"So, do you believe that there should be no right of free speech? That Google should be prosecuted for having an opinion? "

I understand you have a problem with reading. Its simple, if Google wants an opinion it's a publisher, and should be regulated as such.

If it does not want to be regulated, it does not get an opinion.

It's that simple.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanZek
"So, do you believe that there should be no right of free speech? That Google should be prosecuted for having an opinion? "

I understand you have a problem with reading. Its simple, if Google wants an opinion it's a publisher, and should be regulated as such.

If it does not want to be regulated, it does not get an opinion.

It's that simple.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

That works for me.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Oh, cool, you have discovered some of those Ruskie memes.

Funny thing, I make my own meems.

edit on 25-6-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
But but memes swayed the election

Says a moron

People vote for POLICY, which the dEms have ZERO of. In 2016 and now too. No policies, no votes.

It wasn’t ‘the russians’

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Lol do no evil lol

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Says a moron

People vote for POLICY, which the dEms have ZERO of. In 2016 and now too. No policies, no votes.

It wasn’t ‘the russians’

Slight correction. Dem policy is as follows: Orange man bad. That is it, that is all they are platforming on, that is the entire ground of their debate. They have nothing else. It's pathetic.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
It will end with the platforms coming to the fork in the road between publisher and public utility. They're pretty much asking for it though.

We can hope anyway.
So do you think having these things as public utilities is any better? You trust the Government right? But that’s better than DARPA running the Internet, after all
They did create it, or was that Al Gore ?
edit on 26-6-2019 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I was surprised there wasn't more outrage when this video first leaked! Why the # is a company holding a meeting like this? Their business is a #ing search engine, not US politics.

I wish governments were stronger against companies - should have been shut down, the top brass jailed and assets appropriated.

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

a reply to: chr0naut

This is not a discussion on whether or not you like Trump or the definitions of Fascism. This is a discussion on how a single massive company aims to tamper in elections. Get on topic.

The Trump Organization is a single large company.

Perhaps the convictions of some of its principals for actual tampering within the electoral process during the Trump campaign might indicate that it isn't as off topic as you would like.

If we are to prosecute one, we should prosecute the other equally.

If we pretend that the Russians had no effect on electoral outcomes, we should also say that Google, similarly, has no effect on electoral outcomes.

The double-think that absolves one side and damns another is simply an unbalanced view.

Either Prosecute Google for attempting to affect electoral outcomes and prosecute the Trump Organization and the press. Or support the Constitutional right to free speech.

My call is that Google have the right to express personal and accumulated views especially if they are countering a vast disinformation campaign organized by an enemy state, that has been going on for decades.

I see that speaking to you is fruitless since all you do is conflate issues and try to steer away the conversation of the point at hand. Google is a company that will subvert proper elections. No amount of your Orange man bad detracts from that fact.

Google claims its a platform not a publisher and yet it is acting as a publisher in eliminating the free expression of one side.

Google needs to be held accountable for it's actions. This is a non partisan issue.

You want an Orange man bad thread, go make your own.

trump has his own platform that dosen't allow any alternative ideologies other than trump is the new Jesus savior.

Fox News is trumps private platform along with AM radio has gone all conservative.

I wish governments were stronger against companies - should have been shut down, the top brass jailed and assets appropriated.

Yes like in communist China and Russia and all the Muslim countries. Conservatives are all for free expression as long as it meshes with their political agenda; then it's we need more government regulations. sheeeesh....
edit on 27-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:33 AM
link   
If google received the money from CIA, it happens. Even if they do not understand what it means.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Says a moron

It wasn’t ‘the russians’

Slight correction. Dem policy is as follows: Orange man bad. That is it, that is all they are platforming on, that is the entire ground of their debate. They have nothing else. It's pathetic.

After the last two days watching them dribble I have to agree.
Their ENTIRE platform is OMB and of course, destroy America

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
It will end with the platforms coming to the fork in the road between publisher and public utility. They're pretty much asking for it though.

We can hope anyway.
So do you think having these things as public utilities is any better? You trust the Government right? But that’s better than DARPA running the Internet, after all
They did create it, or was that Al Gore ?

The internet fairness doctrine sounds good in this instance. Force boty sides to be heard.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Generation9

All they have done is prove Veritas right. Google may as well replace the 'o's with swastikas.

That is right. I changed my avatar to reflect the new Google Nazi logo, our big brother waiting to control us all.

posted on Mar, 18 2023 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DanZek

Google says it was "guided" by the FBI to help Biden win in 2020.

The reality is, Google WORKED WITH the FBI in 2020 to help Biden win, by hiding TRUTHS about Biden family corruption!

ELECTION INTERFERENCE

COUP

INSURRECTION

All Courtesy of FBI-DOJ-DHS-FaceBook-Twitter-NYTimes and more via GROUP COLLUSION.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join