It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi Told Trump You're Scaring the children !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi said she told Trump he's scaring all the children with all the talk about rounding-up illegal immigrants that have outstanding deport court orders that they are ignoring.

As a result, Trump decided to "stay" the execution of warrant enforcements.

Trump says Democrats have 2 weeks to get some legislation passed or ELSE !!!!

Warning: playing the video will cause Nancy Pelosi to talk !! (click if you dare !! 😎

PELOSI TO TRUMP: PLANNED DEPORTATION RAIDS ‘SCARING’ CHILDREN

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday said she told President Trump he was “scaring the children” with his administration’s planned deportation raids across the country.

“When I spoke to the president, ‘I said look, I’m a mom, I have five kids, seven, nine grandchildren and children are scared, you’re scaring the children of America, not just in those families but their neighbors and their communities,” Pelosi said at an event in Queens, New York, about her Friday evening phone call with the president.

A source familiar with the phone call between Pelosi and Trump said the call took place at 7:20 p.m. Friday evening and lasted for about 12 minutes.

edit on Jun-24-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana.gov🍌

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
If there is one thing nancy knows, it's when children are scared.

She's been in politics so long she can probably sense the fear from across the room at a fundraiser without even seeing them.
edit on 24-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The children of this nation should be concerned or scared. With Pinhead Pelosi and others of her ilk in Congress , their outlook for the future is pretty bleak.
Continuing Barry's plan to destroy the US from within .

edit on 6/24/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

She is the definition of nightmare fuel. Her eye's are like those of a shark, and I'm surprised her nick name is not Baba Yaga. If there is anyone scaring children its her...

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:33 PM
link   
If you want to see scared children just look at the pictures of leading democrat candidate joe Biden standing with kids...

Those kids are creeped the hell out.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Pelosi reminds me of the witch on Hansel and Grettle

"Here let me feel your finger"

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If you want to see scared children just look at the pictures of leading democrat candidate joe Biden standing with kids...

Maybe Joe should go down to the camps and sniff things out. He can assist Nancy with fattening them up

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I disagree, while it's obvious that they are uncomfortable and move/pull away from him. I don't think they are "creeped the hell out". Simply because they are confused that their parents(supposed protectors) are standing just feet away while ol joe's hands start a roaming and he starts whispering sweet nothings into their ears while giving them little pecks.

Probably more confusion and a bit of instinctual flight feelings more than outright "creeped". After all, they are too young to even know what is happening in old creepy joes brain.
edit on 24-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Meh... You can do better.

I'll wait for 'bombshell Tuesday'....

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
She knows how to work the crowd. She is brainwashing the public to believe that the kids will be scared because their parent will get deported for doing a criminal act. We could just toss them in jail for years instead, after all they are criminals for coming here illegally, but they are just going to send them back over the border. They can get back in here legally if they actually tried, then they would not be illegal aliens anymore. But they will probably just sneak back in again.

If the Democrats were actually concerned for these illegals, they would try to pass legislation to make it easier for the ones here to get legal. But of course, they want to promote fear and call the Republicans that follow our laws inhumane instead to make the Democratic party appear better to the public. I have not seen the Dems trying to fix the system at all, they are all hate talk. They want their friends who employ the illegals at two thirds of the cost of hiring our own people to be able to get their bargain workers who are not going to challenge how they think without getting turned in and deported. This group reminds me of slave owners, they want under payed people to do the hard work.

I would rather see them fix the immigration laws so good people could just apply for residency or get work passes so they can come across the border and work legally. That way they would get the mandated wage they should get.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I remember as a kid.
My great grandmother (who weighed about 88 lbs) was defiled, robbed and murdered in a tiny West Texas town which hadn’t seen a murder since the Comanche (Qahadi Red River) wars a hundred years earlier.
She was butchered by an illegal Mexican who was out on bail from Abilene...

This is what I would classify as scaring the kids

-Chris

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I had no idea that I could use my two kids to gain immunity from criminal prosecution....who knew?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I don't know about Donald Trump sharing the children. Sounds like balderdash to be. But one thing I do know:

Nancy Pelosi is SCARING THE ADULTS!
edit on 2019 6 25 by incoserv because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Can you imagine the FEAR that little children would experience, if they came upon Nancy Pelosi in an amusement park fun-house?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Your humor in the O.P. was a knee-slapper!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I just found out she would be president if trump and pence died or were kicked out...
Real scary lady...

new topics

top topics

join