It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drag Queen Story Hour Protests

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Good for them. This is brainwashing kids. Anyone who thinks it's ok for kids to see this crap has serious issues. It promotes sexualizing children. Disgusting. Keep it in the bedroom.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Keep the kids away from mentally deranged people.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

‘Drag Queen Story Hour’ at Washington state libraries attracts protesters

SPOKANE, Wash. — As children and their parents lined up to get inside the South Hill Library here, hundreds of protesters and counter-protesters faced off in front of the building waving signs at one another and trying to drown out each other’s chants and jeers.

religionnews.com...

I thought this would be a fun topic to turn up!

People are protesting this at libraries.

Well, don't go to the library during "Drag Queen Story Hour" if you don't like it!

PEOPLE!

We HAVE to stop banning, censoring things just because you don't like it!

DAMN!

Grow a pair! Man up!

Grow up!

The world does not revolve around you!

JESUS!

Yeah, Jesus would have probably hung out with the drag queens. But NOOOO-ooooooo-OOOOOO! You freak out if someone is different or has a different belief.

You are no better than the evil communist leftists who ban people just because of Trump!

So, again, the protesters are the religious taking their bible thumping fantasies to the street?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

So, you wonder what it feels like to be the target of scorn? Ask yourself how a religious person feels to read the slur "Bible thumper" in your post.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

So, you wonder what it feels like to be the target of scorn? Ask yourself how a religious person feels to read the slur "Bible thumper" in your post.

I used to be a bible thumper and it didn't bother me at all.
edit on 16CDT09America/Chicago02390930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

edit on 16CDT09America/Chicago02490930 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Screw the protest, drag them out and kick them to the curb. My taxes pay for public libraries, this crap doesn't belong in publicly funded buildings. If you want to have drag queen reading hour do it at a privately owned home or place of business not at a public library. I don't care if some dude wants to wear a dress and read to kids but you need to do it someplace where my tax money isn't keeping the lights on for ya. Innocent kids don't need to be subjected to this BS in a publicly funded setting, period.

edit on 24-6-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Screw the protest, drag them out and kick them to the curb. My taxes pay for public libraries, this crap doesn't belong in publicly funded buildings. If you want to have drag queen reading hour do it at a privately owned home or place of business not at a public library. I don't care if some dude wants to wear a dress and read to kids but you need to do it someplace where my tax money isn't keeping the lights on for ya. Innocent kids don't need to be subjected to this BS in a public funded setting, period.

The library administration people would disagree with you.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

Screw the protest, drag them out and kick them to the curb. My taxes pay for public libraries, this crap doesn't belong in publicly funded buildings. If you want to have drag queen reading hour do it at a privately owned home or place of business not at a public library. I don't care if some dude wants to wear a dress and read to kids but you need to do it someplace where my tax money isn't keeping the lights on for ya. Innocent kids don't need to be subjected to this BS in a public funded setting, period.

Yeah, well F them too!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Yeah, well F them too!

They call the shots, you don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How are they going to feel when they start losing funding from people fed up with having this crap constantly shoved in their face. This nonsense needs to be taken privately.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Yeah, well F them too!

They call the shots, you don't.

Not ultimately they don't. You can take that to the bank.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

SPOKANE, Wash. — As children and their parents lined up to get inside the South Hill Library here, hundreds of protesters and counter-protesters faced off in front of the building waving signs at one another and trying to drown out each other’s chants and jeers.

religionnews.com...

Well, don't go to the library during "Drag Queen Story Hour" if you don't like it!

PEOPLE!

DAMN!

Grow a pair! Man up!

Grow up!

JESUS!

Yeah, Jesus would have probably hung out with the drag queens. But NOOOO-ooooooo-OOOOOO! You freak out if someone is different or has a different belief.

You are no better than the evil communist leftists who ban people just because of Trump!

So, again, the protesters are the religious taking their bible thumping fantasies to the street?

Just like the Marxists censoring speech they consider "hate".

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:43 PM
link   

How are they going to feel when they start losing funding from people fed up with having this crap constantly shoved in their face. This nonsense needs to be taken privately.

Who exactly is funding the city libraries...oh yes people who pay property taxes. Why aren't they protesting?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

religionnews.com...

PEOPLE!

DAMN!

Grow a pair! Man up!

Grow up!

JESUS!

Just like the Marxists censoring speech they consider "hate".

Isn't this a fun topic to turn up?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I used to be a bible thumper and it didn't bother me at all.

And that makes it OK to denigrate people?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Who exactly is funding the city libraries...oh yes people who pay property taxes. Why aren't they protesting?

Ummm....who do you thinks protesting? I’ll help you, it’s local tax paying parents. Did you even bother to read the article?

Austin library was partially closed down and they canceled readings in Ohio. All done by people that fund public libraries. People don’t want this at their publicly funded libraries and they have ever right to be concerned about the material and information being presented to their children in a publicly supported and funded library. What’s not to get about that?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

"We HAVE to stop banning, censoring things just because you don't like it! " I agree. I just don't think tranny story hour is the place to start.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Why is it so important for drag queens to read stories to children?

Serious question.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Why is it so important for drag queens to read stories to children?

Serious question.

'Clown Story Hour' was probably too scary for the kids?

Liddle kids love listening to talking purple dinosaurs...so a demonic-looking drag queen is just another wacky thing for their entertainment to make learning more fun.

As long as the storyteller isn't pulling a Biden, sniffing the kid's hair and fondling them, there's not much difference...and no harm.

If anything, the Library is teaching kids that transvestites are walking, talking, jokes and shouldn't be taken seriously.
edit on 25-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join