It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Left Is Trying To Convince People Our Border Facilities Are Concentration Camps

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: strongfp

I'm pointing out the fact that the politicians whining about this were born of the party that actually did have a history of doing all the atrocities they're presently falsely accusing the GOP of. They are, by definition, hypocrites and projection accusers.

In other words, the Left is trying to convince people that the border situation involves "concentration camps" because the Left's history of dealing with those they found undesirable actually did center on concentration camps. Short memories and a pliant media will ensure that, if they can convince people that the conservatives are Nazis, many Americans will stroll right past the fact that it was absolutely the Democratic Party that fought to preserve slavery, founded the Klan, locked immigrant Americans in interment camps, blocked the Civil Rights movement, built their baby killing empire on the shoulders of a eugenicist racist whore, and persists to this day as the singular entity which introduces racial disharmony into EVERY issue in the nation.

This is true. Democrats will never admit or own they were the party of racism. Everyone knows these facts so just accept it and move on. Pathetic they really believe they can erase history. It's all right there for everyone to see "in plain sight" as they like to say. Yet blacks still vote for them. Insane.

But but but they were all right wing lefties back then...

Really shows hows its been the DemocRATs all along against blacks and others downtrodden communities!

Now you're getting it. Democrats would be so screwed if they took their boots off the necks of the black people and removed the chains of dependency.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I'm pointing out the fact that the politicians whining about this were born of the party that actually did have a history of doing all the atrocities they're presently falsely accusing the GOP of. They are, by definition, hypocrites and projection accusers.

In other words, the Left is trying to convince people that the border situation involves "concentration camps" because the Left's history of dealing with those they found undesirable actually did center on concentration camps. Short memories and a pliant media will ensure that, if they can convince people that the conservatives are Nazis, many Americans will stroll right past the fact that it was absolutely the Democratic Party that fought to preserve slavery, founded the Klan, locked immigrant Americans in interment camps, blocked the Civil Rights movement, built their baby killing empire on the shoulders of a eugenicist racist whore, and persists to this day as the singular entity which introduces racial disharmony into EVERY issue in the nation.

This is true. Democrats will never admit or own they were the party of racism. Everyone knows these facts so just accept it and move on. Pathetic they really believe they can erase history. It's all right there for everyone to see "in plain sight" as they like to say. Yet blacks still vote for them. Insane.

Really shows hows its been the DemocRATs all along against blacks and others downtrodden communities!

Now you're getting it. Democrats would be so screwed if they took their boots off the necks of the black people and removed the chains of dependency.

Preach on brotha!

I mean, when you think about, the blacks outta be straight up paying the Republicans directly for all the opportunities they've given them!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

so

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Dfairlite
I showed it to mine as well, they think you're probably the dumbest person they've ever seen on the internet

Hehe, now you're getting it! I like this Dfairlite the best because finally you've stopped pretending (poorly I may add) to be something your not (a rational moral human being).

Of course what I've quoted is a trick statement whereby you attempt to trick me into believing you actually have coworkers and don't in fact live in your mothers basement with a sizable collection of real-dolls as your only company.

You have been shown numerous times on this thread alone that Trump isnt torturing illegal immigrants at the southern border.

You keep insisting that he is rounding these people up.

You keep claiming that we are killing them. You even make it sound like Trump and others on this thread want them murdered while in custody.

Now you are going with name calling and personal insults?????

When they run out of nonsense all they can do is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lolz🤪

I think you've finally jumped the shark and can no longer even hear yourself talk.

The irony is great with this gal!

You keep on believing what you hear from Rachel Maddow hun

Lolz🤪

Yeah except I have no idea what you've dithering on about. Your post references me as if I've been participating in this thread since the beginning. As I said earlier, you've jumped the shark because I've only just jumped into this thread in the last couple pages, so obviously everything you said was just plain wrong and stupid.

Sorry to let you down harshly but I think you need a nap....

No, you are having trouble comprehending I guess.

I was pointing out how your arguments were invalid.

Then i pointed out how you resorted to name calling and personal attacks when you had nothing left of substance to argue.....

Lolz🤪

Um, well that's wrong, but good effort even if it is feeble (insomuch as I can appreciate your effort to respond even if your responses are low value).

My arguments aren't invalid, just simple enough that I assumed even prodigiously empty minds would be able to grasp it. If you are still having trouble understanding the simplicity of a basic comparative analysis vis-a-vis Nazi death camps and the current migrant detention camps then I suspect you simply endorse migrant detention camps and the deaths they cause as a necessary evil (or some other morally vacuous position). However, you failed to actually point out any invalidity in my argument (instead opting to just call them out for whatever reason), so again it seems like you can't even formulate your thoughts clearly enough for even you to understand yourself. Lastly, if your fee fee's are hurt with name calling then I'd suggest either championing civility among your peers here on the PMP forum, or getting with the times and joining in (as you clearly can't discern that name-calling is flying from every direction). Its not my job to make sure you feel are warm and fuzzy and tucked in at night in your safes-pace. If you are endorsing the killing/death of children in any capacity as necessary or a beneficial solution to ANYTHING then lady let me tell you there are far more names one deserves to be called that I haven't even mentioned yet.

Can you site a source please for these terrible deaths happening at our concentration camps?

You cant?

There
are
so
many

You got me.

They clearly gassed those people.

Your sources= american lawyers for immigrants, PBS, nbc, and buzzfeed!

The only mention of the "how" these people died is the few that committed suicide......

You have a small mind that easily buys into propaganda.

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You brought up FDR not me.

What does FDR have to do with what's going on in today's world?

Are you unable to comprehend that FDR is redundant to the topic of discussion?

Look, I can try typing slower for you, but I don't think that's going to enhance the level of understanding you glean from what I'm typing to you. You're running in circles here... You've said a couple of times that " read my first post you'd see your arguments using FDR is redundant." Either you're totally evading WHY bringing FDR into this conversation is appropriate or you don't understand what "redundant" means and intended to use another word.

I will do some hand holding and lovingly guide you through this... because what the hell, I am fond of you and would like to see you reach logical conclusions here.
WHY is FDR Appropriate to this discussion
You ask "what does FDR have to do with what's going on in today's world" and I can honestly answer with "nothing, but actually everything" and be fully accurate saying it. The decision to secure the southern border and inter those entering this country illegally actually has nothing to do with FDR whatsoever... the actual problem at hand has everything to do with a combination of factors such as activist courts that don't permit Homeland Security to do the prudent thing, which is load them all into trains, buses, or planes and haul their asses instantly back over the border, dumping them back in Mexico for Mexico to deal with and a progressive party that sees these illegals as a voting bloc to help keep the left in votes well into the next 10 years. It could be argued that FDR had a hand in developing the modern Democratic campaign strategy of pandering to the lowest common denominator to secure their Kept Votes, but it's tertiary to the issue at hand at best, so I'll let that argument slide for now.

That said, FDR has everything to do with the AOC/radical Left accusations of racism, bigotry, and Concentration Camp mentality being slung against the American Right in their defense of this country's borders. As I have said numerous times here, it is the definition of hypocritical bullsnip from the Left. Every major modern Democrat heralds FDR as their party's cream of the crop in history. Obama cited him as a personal role model and the foundation of his presidential policies. The Clintons waxed poetically about his presidency routinely through their first presidency and their failed attempt at a sequel. AOC, herself, has not only fawned over his presidency, but went so far as to dub her environmental plan in honor of FDR's most publicized action while in office, the New Deal. Underneath all of the fawning is a man who presided over the last tried and true example of the USA running a bonafide concentration camp in which not illegal aliens or foreign invaders were imprisoned, but one in which actual American citizens of particular races were imprisoned purely based on their heritage. This is historical fact. Massage it however you wish, at the end of the day FDR is blessed by the same people currently trying to project his sins onto the current administration and it's absolutely ridiculous and hypocritical of them.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
when your border has the most crossing of immigrants of any nation in history what do people expect? managing such a huge number of immigrants every year isn't simple or cheap, we just don't have enough funding for it. to call these facilities concentration camps is absurd, they're not performing experiments, torturing, or executing people nor are people being starved on purpose nor is anyone being forced into slave labor, hell they even have water and air conditioning and food.

there's only so much we can do, and I'm quiet sure most deaths from malnutrition come from people crossing the harsh terrain and weather between mexico and the US, and straining their already unhealthy bodies. or just from general lifelong malnutrition before they even crossed finally catching up to them, it's not like everyone is being starved.

calling them concentration camps is disingenuous and puts all the blame for government incompetence on the people working in these facilities, Congress has had years to address the problems at these facilities, decades even, yet after all this time they've fixed nothing or increased funding to significant degree or anything, this isn't a president problem but a congress and the state governments of California and Texas problem.

it's not ideal but politicizing the issue like this with such terms helps no one except certain politicians and will probably make things worse because now it's become a tool that both sides will abuse for an advantage, going back and forth just stalling the various issues that need addressed.
edit on 25-6-2019 by namehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

And if you truly believe we're running nazi style concentration camps on the border, you're an awful person for sitting around doing nothing. But you're just an intellectually dishonest, unintelligent, brainwashed, political hack, not an awful person. No matter how much you try to repeat it, it won't be true. Just like I said in the OP.

That's why you're here. You're so mad it's not true you can't stand it. You have to reeeee somewhere about your fantasy.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Preach on brotha!

I mean, when you think about, the blacks outta be straight up paying the Republicans directly for all the opportunities they've given them!

I wouldn't go that far. What I would say is that black America does themselves no favors by continuing to support the same party that views them so lowly that they tell them time after time they can't succeed without handouts and the handouts can only happen if the Dems keep getting voted in by the blacks. They don't need to "pay" the GOP, they just need to stop felating their oppressors every election cycle and start believing in themselves by voting for the party that also believes they are equals and can succeed same as everyone else and on their own merits.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Dude my position in the thread was attempting to point out how and why left leaning people think these camps are comparable to concentration camps.

Did you miss that part? Hence why I didnt wsnt to discuss the camps themselves and historical scenarios and wanted to keep to my position.

But as always, you go into an anti dem anti left frenzy and start throwing word salad all over the place. FDR has nothing to do with my position.

I only brought up history once to point out the blatant hypocrisy that goes with such logic.
edit on 25-6-2019 by strongfp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

And if you truly believe we're running nazi style concentration camps on the border, you're an awful person for sitting around doing nothing. But you're just an intellectually dishonest, unintelligent, brainwashed, political hack, not an awful person. No matter how much you try to repeat it, it won't be true. Just like I said in the OP.

That's why you're here. You're so mad it's not true you can't stand it. You have to reeeee somewhere about your fantasy.

I am in fact marching/ protesting this issue, though at times I feel bad for how inadequate results are from that.

Of course, I'm not expressing my opinion because I expect discourse from y'all, but rather so you folks will waste your time entertaining me.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Because they are liars?
Grand liars

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am in fact marching/ protesting this issue, though at times I feel bad for how inadequate results are from that.

That's how we beat the real nazi's right? They hated when we'd march and protest!

I'm not expressing my opinion because I expect discourse from y'all

Oh we know, in fact you try your best to avoid that. But it's not really because you want to be entertained, it's that your arguments are terrible and you can't win in the arena of ideas. Since your ideas withstand no scrutiny you've decided being a troll is actually better than being what you really are: a moronic leftist. I agree with you there. There's not a lower lifeform on earth, so indeed a troll is a step up.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Preach on brotha!

Only if you want equal treatment. Special treatment keeps them dependent on the left, and God help any of them that break the chains and see the world through Republican (the same party that saved them) views.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

That's exactly right. If it's as bad as they say it is, why aren't they doing a damn thing about it? Why do they sit back and whine instead of taking action? They're either cowards or liars.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Spoiler Alert:
They are both

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Becoming a liberal is the easiest decision you'll ever make. You get to be a complete coward, hide behind compassion, complain, and never actually solve a single problem. In fact you simply create more problems and complain about them. That's the whole point! All the while, your praises are sung throughout the media about what wonderful great people you are.

You'll never meet a brave liberal. They don't exist. The toughest thing they do is show up to the polls and vote for the dems to hand them something.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

And losers, they're also losers. I wouldn't want my hypocrisy praised AND be a loser. No way.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Absolutely spot on OP

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite>>> Locally we have an immigration detainment center. It gets protested by groups upset that the illegal detainees are forced to be held until their cases can be heard and not jut released. They also charge that children get abused( by adults being held there with them, so whose fault is that?) And that they are responsible for keeping their own living quarters and common areas, bathrooms, eating areas, kitchens, etc. clean. They want maid service? Its not a hotel. They'd have to clean up after themselves if they weren't being detained.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
A "concentration camp" is just a location of people detained in high densities, people who would likely prefer to not be there.

The words 'concentration camp' became an ugly term when Nazi Germany used them as "death camps" to commit racial genocide.

If all these people want to call the camps for detaining illegal aliens "death camps", then bring it on!!

Internment Camps would be more accurate for what we are currently running. Similar to the Japanese camps during WW2.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DoubleDNH

You mean the camps we had for the japanese, right? Because the japanese ran their own death camps. In many cases they were worse than the germans.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join