It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Left Is Trying To Convince People Our Border Facilities Are Concentration Camps

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Of course what I've quoted is a trick statement whereby you attempt to trick me into believing you actually have coworkers and don't in fact live in your mothers basement with a sizable collection of real-dolls as your only company.

More liberal projection. Thanks for the insight into why you think the way you do though.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Democrats destroyed the economy between 2007 and 2008, too, and then blamed it on Republicans. They were responsible for these "camps" that they yet again blame on Republicans. They do this repeatedly because they know there are idiots out there that believe everything they say. Media being the biggest ones.

They've been doing this for a while now, which is why their goal is to keep people stupid because if they keep people stupid, people will follow them lock step.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

Of course what I've quoted is a trick statement whereby you attempt to trick me into believing you actually have coworkers and don't in fact live in your mothers basement with a sizable collection of real-dolls as your only company.

More liberal projection. Thanks for the insight into why you think the way you do though.

Oh this is lame!
I know you are but what am I!? If you're going to reflexively resort to grade school comebacks (though I can't say I imagined you'd end with anything less) then I guess I've gotten all the fun to be had out of you.....

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

I showed it to mine as well, they think you're probably the dumbest person they've ever seen on the internet

Hehe, now you're getting it! I like this Dfairlite the best because finally you've stopped pretending (poorly I may add) to be something your not (a rational moral human being).

You have been shown numerous times on this thread alone that Trump isnt torturing illegal immigrants at the southern border.

You keep insisting that he is rounding these people up.

You keep claiming that we are killing them. You even make it sound like Trump and others on this thread want them murdered while in custody.

Now you are going with name calling and personal insults?????

When they run out of nonsense all they can do is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

I showed it to mine as well, they think you're probably the dumbest person they've ever seen on the internet

Hehe, now you're getting it! I like this Dfairlite the best because finally you've stopped pretending (poorly I may add) to be something your not (a rational moral human being).

You have been shown numerous times on this thread alone that Trump isnt torturing illegal immigrants at the southern border.

You keep claiming that we are killing them. You even make it sound like Trump and others on this thread want them murdered while in custody.

Lolz🤪

I think you've finally jumped the shark and can no longer even hear yourself talk.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: burdman30ott6

War time measures arent comparable to what's happening now.

Also, if you read my first post you'd see your arguments using FDR is redundant. Hence why I didnt even touch it. Maybe if you actually replied in s correct linear way instead of jumping all over the place you'd be able to see what I was getting at.

We're seeing an invading force swarming in through our southern border. The similarities between this and any other war are more numerous than not, truth be told. The Russians "invaded" the Ukraine in 2014 with a strength of 230,000 Russians and the whole world went apesnip. In the 8 reported months of fiscal year 2019, 600,000 illegal aliens have been apprehended at the US/Mexico border. How many have gone unapprehended? Who knows? This is absolutely a war with an invading force and a defending nation, so that argument of yours is trash.

You did not discuss FDR in your first post, you attempted to deflect away from FDR entirely. In fact, you've shied away from the guy consistantly because, simplest of facts here, it's is nearly impossible to hold the left line where FDR is concerned and not look like a total hypocrite, especially on this topic.

As an aside, you seem to be the only person here struggling to follow my posts in this thread. If you have access to a mirror, gaze into it and behold the visage of confusion and the reflection of the reason you're struggling to follow. Either that, or stare into the eyes of an excuse machine trying now to ad hom deflect their way away from the fact that the father of modern progressives was guilty of incarcerating American citizens because of their heritage.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

I think you've finally jumped the shark and can no longer even hear yourself talk.

The irony is great with this gal!

You keep on believing what you hear from Rachel Maddow hun

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

Yeah except I have no idea what you've dithering on about. Your post references me as if I've been participating in this thread since the beginning. As I said earlier, you've jumped the shark because I've only just jumped into this thread in the last couple pages, so obviously everything you said was just plain wrong and stupid.

Sorry to let you down harshly but I think you need a nap....

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Spread the word illegals.

We got concentration camps waiting for you lolololol.

PLEASE COME SEE US.

signed

Da left side is the best syde.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Now on that we're in total agreement. Better off? That's a frightening thought.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

You brought up FDR not me.

What does FDR have to do with what's going on in today's world?

Are you unable to comprehend that FDR is redundant to the topic of discussion?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

Yeah except I have no idea what you've dithering on about. Your post references me as if I've been participating in this thread since the beginning. As I said earlier, you've jumped the shark because I've only just jumped into this thread in the last couple pages, so obviously everything you said was just plain wrong and stupid.

No, you are having trouble comprehending I guess.

I was pointing out how your arguments were invalid.

Then i pointed out how you resorted to name calling and personal attacks when you had nothing left of substance to argue.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

You don't deserve more thought than that. You couldn't comprehend it. I mean, your insult was a "moms basement" insult. Not exactly top drawer.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

Then i pointed out how you resorted to name calling and personal attacks when you had nothing left of substance to argue.....

Lolz🤪

Um, well that's wrong, but good effort even if it is feeble (insomuch as I can appreciate your effort to respond even if your responses are low value).

My arguments aren't invalid, just simple enough that I assumed even prodigiously empty minds would be able to grasp it. If you are still having trouble understanding the simplicity of a basic comparative analysis vis-a-vis Nazi death camps and the current migrant detention camps then I suspect you simply endorse migrant detention camps and the deaths they cause as a necessary evil (or some other morally vacuous position). However, you failed to actually point out any invalidity in my argument (instead opting to just call them out for whatever reason), so again it seems like you can't even formulate your thoughts clearly enough for even you to understand yourself. Lastly, if your fee fee's are hurt with name calling then I'd suggest either championing civility among your peers here on the PMP forum, or getting with the times and joining in (as you clearly can't discern that name-calling is flying from every direction). Its not my job to make sure you feel are warm and fuzzy and tucked in at night in your safe-space. If you are endorsing the killing/death of children in any capacity as necessary or a beneficial solution to ANYTHING then lady let me tell you there are far more names one deserves to be called that I haven't even mentioned yet.
edit on 26pm19fpmTue, 25 Jun 2019 15:21:05 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jun 2019 15:21:05 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You don't deserve more thought than that. You couldn't comprehend it. I mean, your insult was a "moms basement" insult. Not exactly top drawer.

Oh you still have some play in you!? I'm glad

Hey man if you think children dying from neglect in detention camps is just the way of the world and a matter of fact that should just be accepted then more power to you. Generally, I find it morally repugnant but then again I suppose it would be wrong of me to judge someone just because they don't think children dying warrants any changes to reduce it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: strongfp

I'm pointing out the fact that the politicians whining about this were born of the party that actually did have a history of doing all the atrocities they're presently falsely accusing the GOP of. They are, by definition, hypocrites and projection accusers.

In other words, the Left is trying to convince people that the border situation involves "concentration camps" because the Left's history of dealing with those they found undesirable actually did center on concentration camps. Short memories and a pliant media will ensure that, if they can convince people that the conservatives are Nazis, many Americans will stroll right past the fact that it was absolutely the Democratic Party that fought to preserve slavery, founded the Klan, locked immigrant Americans in interment camps, blocked the Civil Rights movement, built their baby killing empire on the shoulders of a eugenicist racist whore, and persists to this day as the singular entity which introduces racial disharmony into EVERY issue in the nation.

This is true. Democrats will never admit or own they were the party of racism. Everyone knows these facts so just accept it and move on. Pathetic they really believe they can erase history. It's all right there for everyone to see "in plain sight" as they like to say. Yet blacks still vote for them. Insane.

But but but they were all right wing lefties back then...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

Um, well that's wrong, but good effort even if it is feeble (insomuch as I can appreciate your effort to respond even if your responses are low value).

My arguments aren't invalid, just simple enough that I assumed even prodigiously empty minds would be able to grasp it. If you are still having trouble understanding the simplicity of a basic comparative analysis vis-a-vis Nazi death camps and the current migrant detention camps then I suspect you simply endorse migrant detention camps and the deaths they cause as a necessary evil (or some other morally vacuous position). However, you failed to actually point out any invalidity in my argument (instead opting to just call them out for whatever reason), so again it seems like you can't even formulate your thoughts clearly enough for even you to understand yourself. Lastly, if your fee fee's are hurt with name calling then I'd suggest either championing civility among your peers here on the PMP forum, or getting with the times and joining in (as you clearly can't discern that name-calling is flying from every direction). Its not my job to make sure you feel are warm and fuzzy and tucked in at night in your safes-pace. If you are endorsing the killing/death of children in any capacity as necessary or a beneficial solution to ANYTHING then lady let me tell you there are far more names one deserves to be called that I haven't even mentioned yet.

People had already pointed out how they were invalid. That was when you went to name calling.

But here's one.

The deaths that you claim are happening. Can you site a source please for these terrible deaths happening at our concentration camps?

You cant?

How about calling me some more names then?!?!?

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: strongfp

I'm pointing out the fact that the politicians whining about this were born of the party that actually did have a history of doing all the atrocities they're presently falsely accusing the GOP of. They are, by definition, hypocrites and projection accusers.

In other words, the Left is trying to convince people that the border situation involves "concentration camps" because the Left's history of dealing with those they found undesirable actually did center on concentration camps. Short memories and a pliant media will ensure that, if they can convince people that the conservatives are Nazis, many Americans will stroll right past the fact that it was absolutely the Democratic Party that fought to preserve slavery, founded the Klan, locked immigrant Americans in interment camps, blocked the Civil Rights movement, built their baby killing empire on the shoulders of a eugenicist racist whore, and persists to this day as the singular entity which introduces racial disharmony into EVERY issue in the nation.

This is true. Democrats will never admit or own they were the party of racism. Everyone knows these facts so just accept it and move on. Pathetic they really believe they can erase history. It's all right there for everyone to see "in plain sight" as they like to say. Yet blacks still vote for them. Insane.

But but but they were all right wing lefties back then...

Spot On Brother! Remember when this bastard DemocRAT president gave up the ghost about the evil Democrat plot against blacks/hippies:

"You understand what I'm saying? We knew we couldn't make it illegal to be either against the war or black, but by getting the public to associate the hippies with marijuana and blacks with heroin. And then criminalizing both heavily, we could disrupt those communities," .... "We could arrest their leaders. raid their homes, break up their meetings, and vilify them night after night on the evening news. Did we know we were lying about the drugs? Of course we did."

Really shows hows its been the DemocRATs all along against blacks and others downtrodden communities!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Just stop. You know as well as the rest of us why these psycho democrats are using the term "concentration camp."

I think we can agree that they shouldn't be in there though. No. They should be turned around and sent back immediately. Nobody likes a person who skips in line and these illegals are no different.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   
so

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

Lolz🤪

My arguments aren't invalid, just simple enough that I assumed even prodigiously empty minds would be able to grasp it. If you are still having trouble understanding the simplicity of a basic comparative analysis vis-a-vis Nazi death camps and the current migrant detention camps then I suspect you simply endorse migrant detention camps and the deaths they cause as a necessary evil (or some other morally vacuous position). However, you failed to actually point out any invalidity in my argument (instead opting to just call them out for whatever reason), so again it seems like you can't even formulate your thoughts clearly enough for even you to understand yourself. Lastly, if your fee fee's are hurt with name calling then I'd suggest either championing civility among your peers here on the PMP forum, or getting with the times and joining in (as you clearly can't discern that name-calling is flying from every direction). Its not my job to make sure you feel are warm and fuzzy and tucked in at night in your safes-pace. If you are endorsing the killing/death of children in any capacity as necessary or a beneficial solution to ANYTHING then lady let me tell you there are far more names one deserves to be called that I haven't even mentioned yet.

Can you site a source please for these terrible deaths happening at our concentration camps?

You cant?

There
are
so
many

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join