It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Left Is Trying To Convince People Our Border Facilities Are Concentration Camps

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Oh please, don't play dumb. What does Never Again refer to?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Wayfarer

At what point are folks just splitting hairs over semantics when the end results are identical?

LMAO. You're a sick, pathetic person if you actually believe that.

I dunno, kids dying in Nazi death camps from illness/lack of medical care or nutrition seems pretty much the same as kids dying in our migrant detention camps from illness/lack of medical care or nutrition. Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on why you're not a monster if you think that killing a few kids now justifies the ends (and isn't in any way related to Nazi death camps).

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I just want to say, it's a very sad indictment of your education and likely our education system as a whole that I even have to explain this.

First and foremost nazi death camps made it a policy to starve and neglect. It wasn't an accident or the result of so many people wanting into the nazi death camps that they overwhelmed the system. THE PURPOSE WAS EXTERMINATION.

Second, this was alluded to in the first part, but let me spell it out just so you don't miss it. The people going to nazi death camps were rounded up and taken there. They were legal residents of their countries. They were not coming to the gate of the death camp and saying "I want to come in!"

Which leads to the third major difference, death camps were not processing centers for people illegally trying to enter the fatherland.

Fourth, everywhere that people die from adverse conditions does not make that place a death camp. People die of adverse conditions in their own homes.

Fifth, there have been exactly TWO deaths of people in ice custody this year. That makes the mortality rate in an ICE detention facility something like 0.001%. Compare that with WW2 and the hundreds of thousands that died in concentration camps during it: If you exclude Auschwitz 2 as well as the other "exclusively meant for death" camps. The mortality rate of a WW2 concentration camp ranged from ~20-50%. If you include Auschwitz 2 and the other similar camps the mortality rate may be closer to 90%.

Perhaps you'd like to elaborate on why you're not a monster if you think that killing a few kids now justifies the ends (and isn't in any way related to Nazi death camps).

There is so much wrong with this. You really need to seek mental help, you're very deranged if you actually view things through this lens. ICE is not killing people. People die in ICE custody, yes (at an extremely low rate), but ICE isn't killing them. ICE is doing everything they can to keep these people properly cared for (cue the toothbrushes and soap argument). No one is happy that anyone dies in ICE custody. I'm not happy about it. You're deranged and crazy about it (I doubt it's because you care about the people dying, but rather it's about smearing donald trump).

One final note, where was your outrage during the obama administration? The number of deaths in ICE custody was basically the same as it is now. In 2010 there were 10 deaths, in 2016 there were 12. During trump's tenure the numbers have been: 2017: 10 and 2018: 12.
edit on 25-6-2019 by Dfairlite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

....[Dfairlite huffing his own farts]....

Its super simple, and the fact you fail to grasp it is not surprising:

Kids died in Nazi concentration camps from lack of medical care and nutrition. Kids are dying now in migrant detention camps from lack of medical care and nutrition. You can dress it up in whatever mental gymnastics you wish to help you sleep at night, but facts are facts bub. There's no need to dive into whatever ridiculous details or diversions you can conjure up, because distilled down to it's simplest elements its plain to see.

edit on 26pm19fpmTue, 25 Jun 2019 13:03:16 -0500America/ChicagoTue, 25 Jun 2019 13:03:16 -0500 by Wayfarer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Bwahahaha, I expect nothing less from you mental midgets.

You ask what the difference is

I explain five stark differences

You say "uh well that doesn't matter! What matters is there is a single, vague parallel!"

Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Bwahahaha, I expect nothing less from you mental midgets.

You ask what the difference is

I explain five stark differences

You say "uh well that doesn't matter! What matters is there is a single, vague parallel!"

Pathetic.

No not quite fam, you regurgitated mindless drivel in a SAD!!!!! attempt to justify why you think killing children now is good and not anything like killing children back in the 1940's (when for most folks its a pretty clear line in the sand).

The length you go in writing it out is prime example of the efforts internally you are struggling with to assuage repressed guilt, since as you so plainly show its hard work to feel good about/justify killing children.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

...in a SAD!!!!! attempt to justify why you think killing children now is good

Point out where I have said it is good. I'll wait.

In the meantime, here's what I actually said:

No one is happy that anyone dies in ICE custody. I'm not happy about it. You're deranged and crazy about it

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Kids died in Nazi concentration camps from lack of medical care and nutrition. Kids are dying now in migrant detention camps from lack of medical care and nutrition.

LMAO. The fact that you think this is actually a rebuttal hilarious.

Kids got sick and died at summer camp too. Guess those are just like nazi germany, right? NHS allows kids to die due to lack of medical care in the UK. Guess the whole of the UK is a concentration camp. Kids are malnourished and lack medical care in Rwanda, I guess that's a nazi style concentration camp too!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I have no idea what you are talking about.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

...in a SAD!!!!! attempt to justify why you think killing children now is good

Point out where I have said it is good. I'll wait.

In the meantime, here's what I actually said:

No one is happy that anyone dies in ICE custody. I'm not happy about it. You're deranged and crazy about it

When you don't decry it as abhorrent and something that should be stopped, you are endorsing it. Your weak ass $%#@ deflection of 'no one is happy when folks die' is a really lame attempt to cover for yourself when in fact, if you weren't happy about it, you wouldn't endorse it or continue to claim we're doing nothing wrong.

Again, its almost like you are at the precipice of understanding that you're arguing in favor of something reprehensible, but you just can't bring yourself to admit the cognitive dissonance of it, so instead you waste your time here on ATS trying to make yourself feel better about it by explaining how its really the immigrants fault that we're locking them up and killing them with malnutrition and neglect.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Kids died in Nazi concentration camps from lack of medical care and nutrition. Kids are dying now in migrant detention camps from lack of medical care and nutrition.

LMAO. The fact that you think this is actually a rebuttal hilarious.

Kids got sick and died at summer camp too. Guess those are just like nazi germany, right? NHS allows kids to die due to lack of medical care in the UK. Guess the whole of the UK is a concentration camp. Kids are malnourished and lack medical care in Rwanda, I guess that's a nazi style concentration camp too!

No kids ever signed up for Nazi Concentration camps or Immigrant detention camps; you're argument is utterly feeble and diversionary.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

When you don't decry it as abhorrent and something that should be stopped, you are endorsing it.

So I never said it was good. I just wasn't emphatic enough in my saying its bad? That's what you're going with?

if you weren't happy about it, you wouldn't endorse it or continue to claim we're doing nothing wrong.

I don't endorse it. I also am not so naive that I think 100% of deaths are preventable. If you process enough people who have come from border line 3rd world countries, you're going to have people die in your custody. People died at the european refugee camps. People die in the bidi bidi refugee camp and every other refugee camp in the world.

so instead you waste your time here on ATS trying to make yourself feel better about it by explaining how its really the immigrants fault that we're locking them up and killing them with malnutrition and neglect.

Wait so it's not the criminals fault they committed a crime and got detained? Good god you people are stupid.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

You can't claim you don't think we should kill kids but then argue that its ok if we kill kids because its really their fault and sometimes you gotta kill a few kids to make an omelette.

I mean, I'm not going to say you lack enough functional brainpower to really understand what I'm telling you, but being called stupid from you has maybe been the funniest thing I've read today and is suspiciously indicative.

I've even showed my coworkers this chain and we all had a good laugh, so thanks for the entertainment I suppose

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No kids ever signed up for Nazi Concentration camps or Immigrant detention camps; you're argument is utterly feeble and diversionary.

LMFAO, nice try. Lets make a small alteration:

No adults signed up for nazi concentration camps. But they did sign up for illegal immigrant detention centers when they decided to enter our country illegally.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

LMFAO, nice try. Lets make a small alteration:

No adults signed up for nazi concentration camps. But they did sign up for illegal immigrant detention centers when they decided to enter our country illegally.

Maybe I missed it, but are torturous conditions, lack of food/medicine and various other manners of neglect part and parcel of the system and they willingly signed up for, or instead is the cruelty the point, and meant to dissuade others from coming?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

You can't claim you don't think we should kill kids but then argue that its ok if we kill kids because its really their fault and sometimes you gotta kill a few kids to make an omelette.

You have very poor reading comprehension skills.

I mean, I'm not going to say you lack enough functional brainpower to really understand what I'm telling you, but being called stupid from you has maybe been the funniest thing I've read today and is suspiciously indicative.

Coming from a person with an IQ that probably peaked at the melting temperature of ice, I just laughed at this.

I've even showed my coworkers this chain and we all had a good laugh, so thanks for the entertainment I suppose

I showed it to mine as well, they think you're probably the dumbest person they've ever seen on the internet and that's a subterranean bar you have get beneath. I'm not surprised you're surrounded by similarly moronic people who are unable to tell the difference between a Nazi style concentration camp and our detention facilities.

But I do have one question, about repressed guilt. How much of that must you have to believe we're running nazi style concentration camps on our border and your response is to simply argue with someone on the internet about whether or not they are actually at all similar? I mean, that says a lot about you. If I believed we were running nazi style concentration camps, as you do (to the extent of denying any evidence to the contrary) I'd be rounding up a local militia or two to free those poor people. Of course, You're probably not a bad person at all, because deep down you know that it's not, in any notable way, similar and therefore your inaction doesn't need to carry any guilt with it.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Nobody at anytime is talking about KILLING KIDS!

Except for you, of course.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Maybe I missed it, but are torturous conditions, lack of food/medicine and various other manners of neglect part and parcel of the system and they willingly signed up for.

Yeah, basically. I mean walking through the deserts of mexico has absolutely torturous conditions, little food, no medicine and 100% neglect. So ICE custody where maybe you don't get a shower with soap or a tooth brush and you only get 1800 calories a day instead of 2000, is much better. Myself, I think we should shut down the ICE camps and just turn them back into the desert from whence they came. Saves us money, we don't get blamed for their deaths, and maybe it would deter people from trying to illegally enter our country.

...or instead is the cruelty the point, and meant to dissuade others from coming?

It hasn't dissuaded them yet. I guess it's not that cruel. I mean the pure torturous conditions of having a 0.001% chance of dying in custody, exclusively from conditions that pre-existed your going into custody, is a pretty tough pill to swallow but apparently not tough enough to dissuade them coming by the thousands.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I showed it to mine as well, they think you're probably the dumbest person they've ever seen on the internet

Hehe, now you're getting it! I like this Dfairlite the best because finally you've stopped pretending (poorly I may add) to be something your not (a rational moral human being).

Of course what I've quoted is a trick statement whereby you attempt to trick me into believing you actually have coworkers and don't in fact live in your mothers basement with a sizable collection of real-dolls as your only company.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Nobody at anytime is talking about KILLING KIDS!

Except for you, of course.....

Lolz🤪

Well I can see why you would think that, but I think if you actually read the thread/posts your opinion might be slightly different.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join