It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could have been abducted by aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I had a half-wake experience in which i heard an airplane over my house. Sounded way different and more interesting in that state of being. Then again, airplanes have a distinct noise usually..

The mind is wild place. I just suggest you meditate, and invest in improving your ability to experience that state. Even if another entity is messing with your mind state, there is skills of navigating and improving your consciousness.

Even just keeping a dream journal and writing down everything you experienced when you wake is helpful to connect with the subconscious more. It is a SKILL that you can develop to connect to your subconscious which in turn will give you clues to your experience.

Also, you can definitely hallucinate in the various half-conscious states. However, you can see things that are real which you wouldn't normal perceive. It takes time and skill to understand those things.

If it is aliens, then your only bet is to improve your awareness abilities through meditation and experience. Then you can possibly override their programming and keep conscious when they don't wish you to. Good lUck!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I zone out quite regular, and have had a few experience of lucid dreams... Reading some good books in the subject too.
I also have a couple of unique birthmarks one of which wasn't there when I was a boy, but I read that birthmarks can appear later... So prob not an alien tag lol, if I was to be abducted I'd be annoyed because they blanked my memory and never said hello.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

So did I have a lucid dream, did I hear a plane in my half sleeping state differently or was I abducted by aliens....?

aliens

anal probing was probably what that vibrator.... I mean vibration buzzing sound you heard.

Sorry, you just set it up so nicely

You awoke from a sleep state while something audible influenced your mind to create the sensation or perception you had?

So half something real like a plane flying by along with the chemicals in your mind that make us dream created a trippy experience.

that is a rational take on what you experienced,

The lucid dream.....

did you go back to sleep and then remember this in the morning?

If so it could have been one, another rational explanation.

although I think you may have been violated by aliens, any pain in the morning?

The vibrations and buzzing and what has been said alien abductions for years just sums it up

What do you think or is there another possibility?

off the top my head I cannot think of one because you have my mind in a real dirty place right now with what you posted, not your fault just my immature mind at this point in time wanting to having a bit laugh.

I think what you are swaying too could be your answer

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Ha, so they intergalactic date raped me.... lol

No seriously though probably was a lucid dream or sound distortion of something else whilst half asleep.
Is it wrong to want it to be aliens?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Is it wrong to want it to be aliens?

depends.

If its Nordic blondes and of the female kind that will enlighten and maybe something else pleasurable then nothing wrong in that.

If its lizards or grays wanting to date rape you then in my opinion it could be wrong because I just aint that much of a swinger

No seriously though probably was a lucid dream or sound distortion of something else whilst half asleep.

One or the other,

I think you could lean towards the other as you say you have had other experiences of waking and seeing the air sort of distorted,

That is a logical take.

Other possibilities you asked for.....

your mind connecting to a higher consciousness and seeing this reality blurred because this reality could be blurry to higher or more evolved forms of consciousness.

dreaming and sleeping here in this reality actually allows us to awake in the real or another world and waking up here is our other selves sleeping and dreaming in another reality.

many strange possibilities to entertain.

Many times I awaken and want this reality to be the dreamworld and my dreams to the real reality I live in, other times the other way around and I am happy to wake up where I am while other times its a mix, I feel energized and ready for the day but the working and living a repetitive life that many of us do just makes me want to go back to dream land if the dream is a good one.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Well, for a start lucid dreaming is the go to explanation on the psychologist sceptics. Is it lucid dreaming or alien encounters?
A sure fire way is to purchase one of those inexpensive cameras and set it up in your bedroom and record your nights sleep, or not sleep. Then you'll know for sure.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

"like the air is saturated with frequencies."

Frequencies of what? WTF do woo woo mongers have to say this!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join