It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could have been abducted by aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sometimes when I wake up during the night everything is fuzzy and heavy like the air is saturated with frequencies....blurry! You know when your half sleeping. Well last week it happened I half woke and either checked the time or the thought came into my mind that it was 3am, then I heard this loud vibrational buzzing from something that sounded very close to the top of my house and the sound faded away as if moving away I have never heard that noise above my head it did sound like exactly how I would think space ship would sound like a saucer, like exactly.... Which is weird because things rarely are ever exactly how you think they would be after experiencing them.
So did I have a lucid dream, did I hear a plane in my half sleeping state differently or was I abducted by aliens....?
I know which one im swaying to.
What do you think or is there another possibility?

True story btw from my described perception at the time.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

You might have been, who knows... But it's impossible to say, especially considering that hypnagogic hallucinations happen. Basically when you're inbetween asleep and awake you can have auditory hallucinations. I've had them several times, like hearing someone say my name or hearing someone banging on my bedroom door.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   

"described perception" Did you mean "Prescribed Prescription" Sorry I had to the door was open

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

So did I have a lucid dream, did I hear a plane in my half sleeping state differently or was I abducted by aliens....?

You didn't have a lucid dream because that's where you are aware you're dreaming during your dream.
Maybe you heard something during your dream and it played into that dream and made it seem like a craft was above you/your house.

So what time was it? Did you check (as you say you thought it was 3am), did you lose time at all?
edit on 24 6 19 by Diaspar because: grammar

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Yeah I've had a bang to the head in that state, felt real, put it down to being in that between consciousness state.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Well, MM, you don't seem the sort of person who'd share this kind of experience on a whim or as an attention-seeker - it's been a week after all, so you've obviously been pondering this for a while. I have some Questions:

What time did you go to bed? And/or fall asleep?

Was someone else living/staying at the house/apartment? If so, did they hear anything?

You say the feeling of "fuzzy", frequency-filled air occurs "sometimes" - how often? And I assume last week was the only occasion it was coupled with the loud, vibrational buzzing?

Do you live near a railway line, or airport?

Were there any unusual odours in the room? (Stop giggling at the back!)

Thanks for sharing your story - I find these personal experiences far more interesting than endless pics of blurry somethings, or TTSA for that matter.

edit on 24-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

No I didn't check time as I felt I knew the time but don't remember checking and I can always remember checking as I'm interested in numbers, like if it was 3:09 3:03 3:18 3:27 3:33 for example it would be noticed like it would be if it wasn't one of those times because as of late it appears to always be times in that vein, like I checked the time at 23:02 as I checked after writing vein, synchronicity happens a lot but not if you think about it before checking seems to stop it. Unconscious/subconscious/subliminal I don't know but the subconscious sees everything so maybe I'm attracted to these times because it creates a feeling of being mystified and curious, innate human conditions... Primary traits?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

I was alone at time, the air is hard to describe heavy saturated, thick, fuzzy, blurry.... Happens I don't know usually if I wake up in the middle of the night after 3 and after been asleep for 3 hours or more is when I could be in that state, but I have been wanting to achieve more conscious awareness in between sleep and wake so if I can catch myself before fully wakening I can remember to try and hold in that state for a little while, it's fuzzy and dense and that's about it, just now, cept when I heard the weird noise that sounded exactly how I would imagine a UFO to sound, so from how I experienced it, it was a waking dream, not sure whether my brain made the noise happen or I maybe heard something mundane differently in that semi awareness state. Plus I'm remembering it from a week ago and I originally just passed it off as some more weird synchronicity with stuff I've been reading about mixed in with me being in that half awake state... Like a waking dream maybe.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
Sometimes when I wake up during the night everything is fuzzy and heavy like the air is saturated with frequencies....blurry! You know when your half sleeping. Well last week it happened I half woke and either checked the time or the thought came into my mind that it was 3am, then I heard this loud vibrational buzzing from something that sounded very close to the top of my house and the sound faded away as if moving away I have never heard that noise above my head it did sound like exactly how I would think space ship would sound like a saucer, like exactly.... Which is weird because things rarely are ever exactly how you think they would be after experiencing them.
I know which one im swaying to.
What do you think or is there another possibility?

True story btw from my described perception at the time.

Most abductees/contactees say that no sound can be heard, and I can tell you that I never heard any sounds either. As for the lucid dreaming, I can't speak on that because my contact experiences were when I was awake and conscious. The only problem is I can only remember bits and pieces as images and encounters.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I mean out the three possible explanations the abducted one is last, and on entertaining the idea I imagine the semi conscious state I was in could have enabled me to hear something that I would'nt be able to hear in a normal wakened state, like hearing or even feeling a different dimension/vibration... Possibly.
edit on 24-6-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I mean out the three possible explanations the abducted one is last, and on entertaining the idea I imagine the semi conscious state I was in could have enabled me to hear something that I would'nt be able to hear in a normal wakened state, like hearing or even feeling a different dimension/vibration... Possibly.

Even with my deep transitional meditation experiences and travel, I never heard a sound. But, I never went to a different dimension, so that is a maybe.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Plus I'm remembering it from a week ago and I originally just passed it off as some more weird synchronicity with stuff I've been reading about mixed in with me being in that half awake state... Like a waking dream maybe.

If it's stuff you've been reading about on ATS, it's possible it was a form of synchronicity.

Since I joined ATS last August, I've had at least three vivid dreams a month about alien invasion - and some of them not very pleasant at all despite them being 'big-budget' spectaculars. Of course, a dream adds the "Being There For Real" dimension, and it can be genuinely terrifying.

Perhaps I should blame bonkers Greer M.D. or the TTSA clowns with that preposterous "EVIL Aliens" agenda that they seem to be pushing...

... as well as pushing TTSA t-shirts...

What are the chances of dreaming about THAT image tonight, though?

More likely, I'll get visited in my dreams by Elizondo dressed as a #ing green goblin.

edit on 24-6-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ConfusedBrit

Yeah think I will watch a Marilyn Monroe documentary tonight 😊

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yeah, probably just a waking dream.

I get them all the time in winter, I think because I'm a night shifter and sleep though the day... but I always wake up in the afternoon and just lay in bed messing around on my phone, but then start to drift off to a half sleep state as it starts getting dark outside at around 5.30 pm.

... I start having all kinds of incredibly vivid dreams about me lying in bed as I actually am, where all types of crazy stuff is going on either in my room, hallway or house... and they feel as real as they come, until the the alarm goes off at 6.30pm and I realize I was just dreaming the whole time.

I personally think it's this dreaming about being awake effect that causes people to convince themselves they've been abducted by aliens or visited by angels or evil spirits... or whatever.

edit on 24-6-2019 by Subaeruginosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I've heard of there being 10 different levels of consciousness so who knows. Not me... Had a couple of lucid dreams which I would say were different from the half awake one described.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I've heard of there being 10 different levels of consciousness so who knows. Not me... Had a couple of lucid dreams which I would say were different from the half awake one described.

Did you do any online research as to other people's experiences with vibrational buzzing?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

Yeah well the fear response in a highly sensitive hypnagogic state could take someone down a conscious rabbit hole laced with all their unconscious fears and ready to be brought to life through archetypes.
Although saying it's just this, maybe downplaying the phenomenon greatly.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No I kind of made my mind up on percentage wise of the three possible scenarios and never checked on anything relating to the third or any really.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

When you say images and encounters, is that different from normal memories... As im not sure now I think of it.
Maybe memory and life is just a series of images that lose pictures along the way that result in only the most memorable captures of the moment.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   

When you say images and encounters, is that different from normal memories... As im not sure now I think of it.
Maybe memory and life is just a series of images that lose pictures along the way that result in only the most memorable captures of the moment.

I would say 'no, normal memories of mine contain images and remembered encounters, such as a video clip.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join