It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did we experience a dimension slip?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
I have just uploaded the drawing but I can't find where it has gone to put it in a reply to you. I am pretty useless with tech

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Contrary to the belief of some of the younger members... If anything needs to be debunked, it is conspiracies.
A conspiracy that can pass through the gauntlet of critical debunk makes it all the more plausible and earns a right of passage in logical discussion.

Few conspiracies make it very far and fall on the cutting room floor as the junk they are... but not all. Debunk is healthy, as long as it is does not turn into a circus of anger and hate talk and people respect the right's of others to think what they want.

So, back on topic.. Time slips do exist, but as yet we have no clue what causes them. There are big and small, local and perhaps global. There is so much evidence of them that it needs to be examined at nauseum.

We do not hear of many of the larger ones, as they are usually masked by the disruption and damage they cause. Some have involved major data processing facilities and even airport traffic control systems. Some have involved space vehicles and others involve passengers in just about every type of vehicle imaginable.

If the root cause does turn out to expose a time related dialation... it usually get's covered up because it is easier to lie about it than expose the fact that big industry and government does not have a clue how it occurred.

Perhaps some day, we will understand the underlying mechanism's that can produce them, but for now, it is a debunk task of enormous proportion, and that is probably the only way we will ever get at the root of what is going on.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

You make a very valid point. I have heard several time slip stories where people are travelling in vehicles. Curious don't you think. Maybe the kinetic energy caused by the motion of a vehicle or another mode of transport somehow interacts with the atmosphere around us and the very fabric of time itself. Maybe that is a small part of the fluke formula that causes these things.
I have read a few accounts of people slipping back in time. Like the plane that circled the air field for some time saying they saw it in operation when it was used during the war. Or cars that have slipped onto motorways only to find themselves surround by other cars of different eras and in an unfamiliar location.

It definately needs more investigation.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
When I was in the sixth grade I experienced what I assume was a time glitch. One of my classmates was passing out our work folders and when he got to mine he said "Hey" to get my attention and then tossed the folder like a Frisbee. The folder bounced across my desk and onto the floor, as I leaned over to pick it up I again heard him say "Hey", once more I looked up to find him tossing the folder like a Frisbee across my desk and onto the floor in the same exact manner. When I looked down I expected to find two folders , but was stunned to find only one.

The black cat deja vu scene in The Matrix always takes me right back to that moment because it happened just like that.

Once my brother and I was talking about a small itch he gets in the same place on his back, and I realized that was the same place I also get an itch. If my back is going to itch anywhere it will be in that spot. I then suggested that is probably where we are hooked to the machine in our real existence and in this virtual one it is perceived as an itch. We both laughed nervously at the idea.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 4891morfih

Because in a discussion , there is point and counterpoint
BTW - You asked...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

BTW - You asked...

Okay I asked a question but why would you answer for someone else?

Seriously you need to....

A. Grow up

B. Grow a pair.

If someone didn't know better they may assume you are the same person using two different credentials.

Is that allowed?

😉
edit on 24-6-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2019 by 4891morfih because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

originally posted by: Gothmog

BTW - You asked...

Okay I asked a question but why would you answer for someone else?

Seriously you need to....

A. Grow up

B. Grow a pair.

If someone didn't know better they may assume you are the same person using two different credentials.

Is that allowed?

😉

Take that kind of response back to the playground.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

My mistake the other person is much more intelligent.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4891morfih

My mistake the other person is much more intelligent.

Yet another playground remark ?
Here , to refresh your memory of your own thread title

Did we experience a dimension slip?

If you do not want different answers , don't ask.
If you do , we all have the right to put forward our own explanations

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Okay but it's not my thread.

I apologize to the person who created this thread I had no intention of getting into such a mind numbing debate with Einstein.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

On your mention of cars, I got one. Was out cruising with a girl I was trying to impress (senior year you know how we get) and on a straight for miles type road, so I brought the old regal to exactly 100mph and said "check that out!" I notice thick fog ahead so I lay off the gas but we were still doing 80ish when I hit it.

We were in the fog for 5 seconds or so. Then BAM we were on another road miles away, but that shared the same type of road layout, continuing at 80.

My theories are 1) my car went off the road or hit something that would've killed us but it "wasn't our time yet" or 2) Aliens.
edit on 24-6-2019 by seaswine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

You weren’t doing 88mph by any chance were you....?

Whatndid your passenger make of the experience?

Interesting thread OP, thanks.

MR

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Aliens.
Which is a club of elite rapists with a crazy rape tool kit, including but not limited to drugs, dna concealers, remote abortion and flying stealth craft.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seaswine

That is spooky I can only imagine your reactions when you realised you were some where else. I know the vehicles thing does get me thinking most time slip cases I have read about have involved a mode of transport. It's all very strange

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My brother and I had a very similar experience once.
We were in our bunk beds talking late at night.
All of a sudden 2:30 AM went back to 11:30 PM.
We both noticed this on the clock radio. The clock was working fine, so no possible glitch there.
We were both freaked out by this.
The only explanation that I could think of was that maybe we were in the imminence of some kind of extinction level event and some "superior being(s)", if you could call it that, reset the time back around 3 hours to save us all.
It seems convincing when you experience this with someone else, but as somebody mentioned in an earlier post, why didn't others perceive this around the world?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Mysterychic88

That is freaky, would love to hear more of the strange experiences you have had.
I don't like ticking clicks either btw.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Marlborough Red

Couldve been 88.. all i know is i was decelerating from 100 but not braking.

Passenger was just as confused as me. We honestly didn't feel scared for some reason. Just really, horribly confused. We talked about it for a few minutes and decided there was no explaining it so might as well not dwell too hard.

Neat but spooky occurrence. Makes me a firm believer that there is so much we do not know.... And might not want to to be frank.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yes, I've experienced this. If you look through my previous posts, you'll see that I went through a really weird experience of what I thought was dimension jumping. I literally moved forward as well, right off my sofa, and into a curve of time or something. It was odd. I first had that electrical feeling from my toes to my skull and back down to my toes and I became moving molecules, then I shifted right off my sofa into another dimensional curve, or so it felt. I woke up and my body was still on the sofa, not the rug where my body should have been or so I thought.

Everything changed after that. People around me were strange. It was like different people inhabited the bodies of the people I loved most in the world. Personalities were altered.

I can't be sure but it was around 5 years ago. It felt, to me, like more than just a few hours, but a couple of days were blurred, but the actually electrical current was odd.

In my previous dimension thread, someone told me that it's what the baptism of God feels like.

After this, I have been able to alter my molecules at will. Sounds odd, right? lol. But when I feel a toothache, I can imagine those molecules vibrating, moving and repositioning themselves so that my physical body no longer has the structural capacity to feel pain that area. It's hard to explain. Mostly I do it without thinking, especially while I'm thinking of something else or when I'm driving and in an alpha brainstate.

Other odd things have happened since. No more massive time slips or what felt like a dimension jump.

That curve that I moved into or levitated into when my body was molecules was like a curve of molecules or pixels. When you have an outerbody experience, you perceive things differently, and I perceived myself as moving atoms.

My aura has changed colours.

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Not sure if it is related, and seems a bit trivial, but anyway....

A friend borrowed my wife's favourite orange suitcase a couple of months ago. Just a week ago, the friend gave it back. And the color? Pitch black! I could swear, that it always has been orange and i am still shocked seeing that suitcase (the brand is right and still the same). We used that suitcase often when travelling and when not, it was stored above the cupboard in plain sight. But here we are, it is black and my wife insists that it always has been black. Even more strange, after 5 years of marriage, she suddenly claims that her preferred item color is black, hence she bought this suitcase in black. She always used to hate it when i am wearing black. Now suddenly she claims she loves it when im wearing black clothes and denies ever saying that she doesnt like me wearing black.......

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I really don't know what to tell you. Had you checked the time at all before you noticed it was about 6:30?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join