It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Tools of Distruction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
While conversing with my sister via email, she noted that she may have made an error that she had realized afterword. My reply to here was,

"I have been saying, learn from your memories, but pack them away for special occasions. This attitude lets me go on to live contented in my knowledge of the lessons I have learned but I don't carry the heavy burden of heartache and guilt around with me every day. It frees my heart to face today and tomorrow with the knowledge of the past but without the heavy burden they can weigh down the spirit with. The weight of the past is just too much burden to carry around day by day and minute by minute. That is why I pack these memories away for special situations and no other moments in my present and future consumption. I will not let my past become a part Satin's methods to defeat me. We must lift our spirits out of the depression these destructive memories can bring and live for today and tomorrow. Living in constant battle with yourself IS self defeating and a way for Satan to retain his grip on us. Depression is one of Satan's most valuable tools."

I just reread this exchange dated June 9 & 12.
Do you know of any other tools in Satan's tool belt?
edit on 24-6-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I like the feel of satin sheets.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

A lot of topics regarding fabric today.

But I agree on this one. Satin is going to bring some guilt onto you.

It's smooth, luxurious, and expensive.

I personally prefer cotton myself, it's softer and doesn't have that glossy feeling.

link   

originally posted by: Anathros
I like the feel of satin sheets.

Egyptian cotton or flannel... I can do flannel all year round.

link   

Patience is one I guess. Also the illusion of power.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Anathros

Thanks, I missed that.

I have always misspelled i for the a. That's the way I pronounce the word.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have tried to stay away from using Satans tools, deceiving others is one of Satans most powerful tools. It is hard though, we have been programmed to believe and repeat lies since the days of Santa....the letters of satan disguised as a person offering gifts for us believing in lies.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Bookmarking for reading & responding when I get the time later today.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Excellent advice CharlesT. You are way smarter than me. I only realised that truth from recently reading it in a book. A book that also warned that existing in future thoughts (dreaming of better life, wanting this, wanting that) is also taking our focus away from reality; that spiritualism doesn't exist in dreams of the mind, Only in this reality, the now.

Look at the lilies, how they grow; they neither toil nor spin.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

also, for spelling... Your title should read Destruction not distruction

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I wouldn't worry too much about Satan right now...

He's got his hands full just leading the Democratic Party.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Do you know of any other tools in Satan's tool belt?

Allowing it the power to consume your lives.

The weight of the past is just too much burden to carry around day by day and minute by minute. That is why I pack these memories away for special situations and no other moments

Then you haven't really let go - it will always have some hold over you.

"packing away" and not healing is unhelpful.

Stop giving it power

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

Hang on wasnt that the same joker who saw much blood spilled over the invasion of the Middle East during Iraq, Libya etc.

Or are you saying the Reps have clean hands when it comes to wars for profit.

You people are simply amazing.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Satan's favorite trick is mind games with us. To keep us in guilt, fear, repression, obsessive thoughts (focusing on mistakes we've made, people we've wronged).

As believers, those who have accepted Jesus as Lord of our lives, we have been forgiven for all our sins. We must remind ourselves of this constantly because God is no longer judging. He sees us as clean and righteous - and therefore Satan has no hold over us. We just have to remind ourselves.

We must keep him out of our minds. Our own thoughts aren't even our own at times. We must be discerning over what that other voice is.

The carnal (flesh) mind is always at enmity against God. We are spiritual beings in an earthly flesh suit that is always wanting it's own desires and this is where our mind can take us down.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I doubt very seriously that Satan is taking any special interest in your destruction. We are all born into sharing his destruction in an everlasting lake of fire.

But there is a way for you not to go into destruction with Satan.

new topics

top topics

join