It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Doctor in the House? Help!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If there's no pain when you take a deep breath, it's probably not a musculoskeletal (rib) issue.

Go get checked out by a doc.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

Oh, there's definitely pain when I take a deep breath!! No doubt about that what so ever!! (More like agony).

In fact, I can't really take a deep breath at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

oh I feel your pain! let me tell you what I did ( it was my fault and really stupid) on a 3 foot ladder got a small box of books down then got the 2nd one bent my knees a little shifting my center of gravity fell right over the back of the ladder flat on my back on the cement floor in the garage......oh did that hurt...I am in my 60's but in pretty good shape

so my daughter and her boyfriend come running in..his mom is a nurse so he does the check list...my legs are fine...seem to take the fall more on my left side than right....I had the same thing with getting up from bed I had to lay side ways it hurt to much to just sit up normal.......breathing in did hurt but it hurt when I coughed. my left hip was sore and I had a good bruise...I am sure it didn't help that I was holding books when I fell!!!

that was a month ago and I am pretty much all better and doing laps in the pool again

you sound like you have some what similar but not exact same pain as me......your pain is worse....seeing a dr probably a good idea......one suggestion for pain in the meantime...DL phenylalanine important it MUST have the DL together because it is sold with just the d or the L as well but those will not relieve pain

it relieves pain and works with over the counter to work better together...if you are on any medications do a google to see if it is ok to take......I figured I bruised my ribs and every day I hurt less, but glad I had that when this happened, and I didn't even need the 2nd box of books.......things can happen in an instant and it was my own dumb fault and I take full ownership, I ordered a better ladder as well that has something to hold on to which is safer
edit on 25-6-2019 by research100 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join