It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures of illegals being used to vilify Trump actually from Obama era.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: gladtobehere

Hard to know whether the Twitter user is responsible for it or not but the one picture appears to have been cropped to remove the 2015 timestamp (image at the PBS source has it).

Not sure why anyone would use older images except that the government strives to keep embarrassing images from being released so there's not a ton of them the choose from.

You're not actually arguing that conditions are better now are you? This is the same detention facility (McAllen) in an image from a video released by the CBP last year:

Why didnt these 5 adult age males clean up the cage they were living in for free?

If they are here to live a better life and they clearly had time on their hands they could have at least straightened up a bit.

What are the free public housing units going to look like?

Lolz🤪

Perhaps with more of that stuff the floor gets softer and is nicer to sleep but still guesswork but I bet they must have a good reason for it.

In my country (Holland) you wouldn't believe how those people coming from the ME (Iraq, Syria, Libya and others) have it in our country!
First they get in detention centrums which look like this:

When they can't go back to their country since the country is instable still or when for some reason their lives might be in danger (for example bering gay is a problem in certain country's (but also hard to proof that they are really gay), city's will look for houses for them to stay in). Just normal family houses (not that bad really).
Then they also will get about 1100 euro/month for a single person or about 1700 euro for 2 people (wife and husband, more even with kids): ofcourse they must look for jobs but not that easy for such people mostly...

So yea I guess you would go nuts if this would happen in your country.

But just showing the difference how people are treated, in this example in the OP man the US should feel ashamed IMO.

edit on 24-6-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

PLEASE there are plenty of current photos of families and children. No one needs to use old ones.

Surely you are not saying that this is not happening now....

[snipped]

This must be getting harder and harder to maintain, Silly. People use old ones, because very few, if any, recent pictures exist.

Why did you not post them in this initial post, hmm?
edit on Tue Jun 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Dirty dirty smear merchants!!

ALL of em

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Hard to know whether the Twitter user is responsible for it or not but the one picture appears to have been cropped to remove the 2015 timestamp (image at the PBS source has it).

Not sure why anyone would use older images except that the government strives to keep embarrassing images from being released so there's not a ton of them the choose from.

You're not actually arguing that conditions are better now are you? This is the same detention facility (McAllen) in an image from a video released by the CBP last year:

Why didnt these 5 adult age males clean up the cage they were living in for free?

If they are here to live a better life and they clearly had time on their hands they could have at least straightened up a bit.

What are the free public housing units going to look like?

[...]

Perhaps with more of that stuff the floor gets softer and is nicer to sleep but still guesswork but I bet they must have a good reason for it.

In my country (Holland) you wouldn't believe how those people coming from the ME (Iraq, Syria, Libya and others) have it in our country!
First they get in detention centrums which look like this:[....]

Same exact thing happens here in Minnesota USA.

You would have no idea what my life was like unless you were to ask.

We treat legal immigrants seeking asylum very well here.

Minneapolis has the largest population of somali immigrants over the last 20 years of anywhere in the United States.

They all for the most part have found jobs, live in homes and drive cars.

They didnt cross a country on foot offering them asylum and deny it though.....

Lolz🤪
edit on Tue Jun 25 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed quote Trim Those Quotes

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join