It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Acting DHS Chief 'Sabotaged' ICE Raids By Leaking Plan To Washington Post

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: EternalSolace

oh thats cute.

Sorry there were no illegals voting mr tRump. You actually did loose the popular vote.... to a girl.
Well, if you're going to be dumb about it, then she lost to an OLD MAN!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How else will they all know it is time to get out if the press does not tell them?
Seems congress is now on the hook to fix the laws?
Interesting use of the press if you ask me.
Hey look over here we will be enforcing the law..........seems a lot like the notifications for sobriety check points?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Kevin is still in DHS today yet some guy with a gram of pot gets found on the street and end up in jail. I thought all this national security stuff was very important and must be kept secret.

He should be referred to today as ex employee of DHS.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It is amazing on just how much Trump has been able to accomplish considering the Democratic obstructionism and the low life back stabbing professional bureaucrats not to mention the very real fake news agencies that have done everything possible to sabotage his administration .

By leaking the planned raid this idiot or whoever is proven to be the leak put lives in danger.... I suppose because people do not understand the concept of illegal unless you are middle class or poor... Looking at some of the stuff that has gone on for the last 20 years by TPTB I would say there are many who do not understand the meaning of illegal.

Since the Washington Post spoiled the surprise and published a report about the Trump Administration's plan to arrest thousands of migrant families who have been denied asylum - prompting the administration to cancel the raids - many have probably been wondering why somebody inside would break President Trump's longstanding policy of not telegraphing your moves in advance.

Well, now that question appears to have been answered by the Washington Examiner: The acting head of DHS, Kevin McAleenan, reportedly leaked the details of the operation (he traveled alongside the WaPo reporter who broke the story earlier this week) in what sources described as a deliberate attempt to sabotage the raids.

Kevin should be fired and maybe even prosecuted as he leaked a national security plan IMO.

A third official claimed McAleenan "cares more about what liberals and 'Never Trumpers' in Congress and the media think of him the achieving the express mission of his department."

ICE advised the administration to cancel the raids after the leaks not only because targets might have been tipped off by the news and fled wherever they had been staying, but because the leaks could put agents in danger.

www.zerohedge.com...

I think you underestimate us lefties.

I understand what illegal means.

Just because a law exists, doesn't make it right. African Americans and women used to not have the right to vote. Abortion used to be illegal.

Laws can be changed, and it takes people going against the grain to change them.

Today,.open borders aren't a reality. Tomorrow, who knows?

Sometimes you have to.looonat a situation and think... What's right or wrong here regardless of what the law says.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
People do not get to break a law until it is changed, assuming it eventually gets changed. Breaking it isn't changing it.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Kevin is still in DHS today yet some guy with a gram of pot gets found on the street and end up in jail. I thought all this national security stuff was very important and must be kept secret.

He should be referred to today as ex employee of DHS.

Or, maybe he was doing as he was told?

Time will tell...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There is a difference between declaring war and leaking operation details of where US forces are and planned targets.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

As soon as the majority agree with you and the law is changed then it won't be followed. When the minority agree with you and you just don't like a law you can't choose to ignore it without changing it. You don't get to decide what is right for everyone else.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

As soon as the majority agree with you and the law is changed then it won't be followed. When the minority agree with you and you just don't like a law you can't choose to ignore it without changing it. You don't get to decide what is right for everyone else.

The initiative im discussing is liberal agenda item.

Per the election in 2016, there were more people that voted liberal, a majority, than those that didn't. Also, there are more registered Democrats in this country, than Republicans.

I believe we already have the "majority" chief.

I think what you mean is... as soon as we have control of the house, senate, and presidency.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

The initiative im discussing is liberal agenda item.

Per the election in 2016, there were more people that voted liberal, a majority, than those that didn't. Also, there are more registered Democrats in this country, than Republicans.

I believe we already have the "majority" chief.

I think what you mean is... as soon as we have control of the house, senate, and presidency.

Not everyone who voted D believes that. My family doesn't, they all voted straight ticket D. Try again, Chief.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

That would be sad for the country.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
It is amazing on just how much Trump has been able to accomplish considering the Democratic obstructionism and the low life back stabbing professional bureaucrats not to mention the very real fake news agencies that have done everything possible to sabotage his administration .

By leaking the planned raid this idiot or whoever is proven to be the leak put lives in danger.... I suppose because people do not understand the concept of illegal unless you are middle class or poor... Looking at some of the stuff that has gone on for the last 20 years by TPTB I would say there are many who do not understand the meaning of illegal.

Since the Washington Post spoiled the surprise and published a report about the Trump Administration's plan to arrest thousands of migrant families who have been denied asylum - prompting the administration to cancel the raids - many have probably been wondering why somebody inside would break President Trump's longstanding policy of not telegraphing your moves in advance.

Well, now that question appears to have been answered by the Washington Examiner: The acting head of DHS, Kevin McAleenan, reportedly leaked the details of the operation (he traveled alongside the WaPo reporter who broke the story earlier this week) in what sources described as a deliberate attempt to sabotage the raids.

Kevin should be fired and maybe even prosecuted as he leaked a national security plan IMO.

A third official claimed McAleenan "cares more about what liberals and 'Never Trumpers' in Congress and the media think of him the achieving the express mission of his department."

ICE advised the administration to cancel the raids after the leaks not only because targets might have been tipped off by the news and fled wherever they had been staying, but because the leaks could put agents in danger.

www.zerohedge.com...

This is Trump, being Trump. He is outing the Deep state, now one executive at a time.

When I was appointed to Sr management at a faltering bank, we knew that some insiders were poisoning the merger. They were so entrenched into their own mindset, that they never saw the traps we set for them.

It was like shooting fish in a barrel.

"Hey, hand me another clip!!!"

Every, single, one of them were so "poisoned" by their hatred to the merger, they completely lost track of the fact that they had actually lost power.

Until security came a knocking at their door.

Exactly the same here. It's kind of fun to watch actually.

Fred..

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Still going on about the popular vote that is in fact, meaningless?

She got more votes in NY and LA. Sorry, but two cities do not get to outrank the rest of the country simply because more people live there.

We're the United STATES of America, not the united PEOPLE of America.

It will take 2/3 of States to eliminate the Electoral College via a Constitutional Amendment. No Interstate Pact, nor court ruling will EVER change that.

Back to topic at hand.....

I know nothing about this guy they are claiming did this. However, if he did, he should be fired.

There may not be a law against it since it was likely not classified, but that's not going to protect his job, only his freedom.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

YEP.. The ball is now in Congress's court. Always has been, actually.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
And the Democrats say that Trump is obstructing justice. Does their hypocrisy have a line, that it won't cross?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

And likely is capable at his job. What does that have to do with him working with liberal rags to break the law and support liberal agendas? Are you saying Trump should assume anyone that is not a conservative can't be hired because all liberals are criminals?

To break the law, first there has to be a law against it. Trump cannot make laws.

To get a new law, firstly a bill is brought before Congress. Then, a Congressional committee evaluates the bill, then it goes to the House and Senate both floors, where they vote, if they are both in majority agreement then the President gets to approve, veto or ignore the bill. If approved, it becomes law.

Also, what Trump is calling for, is arguably unconstitutional. If anyone is 'breaking the law', it is Trump.

edit on 24/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Feb 27, 1943 The Jews of Berlin are rounded up - World War II Today, Follow the war as it happened...

Trump has said he will deport a million people. Where will they go? What will they eat? How will they shelter? What happens to their property and jobs? How could ICE really know they have the right people? Do they have any legal recourse or protection?

If Trump is unable to deal with a few thousand, tricking in over an already controlled border, how the hell do you think he will deal with "a million" people?

And what of the 'terrorists' that were supposed to be invading in the caravans? It's been years and nada, nothing on that front. That's because it was another lie.

With an estimated 10.7 million undocumented migrants in the US right now, this has the potential to exceed in numbers, anything that happened in Germany under the Nazi's.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Trump has said he will deport a million people.

Where will they go? Back to their home country.

What will they eat? Same stuff they have been eating all their lives

How will they shelter? They came from some place and they can go back... Better than sleeping on the sidewalk in LA, SFO, Denver etc etc

What happens to their property and jobs? Probably goes to the family they are living with...otherwise auction and give them the proceeds once they are back home.

How could ICE really know they have the right people? Simple many had a court date that they never attended or the ones with the fake IDs and driver licenses with a simple background check would be found out.
Email

Subject: What if all illegals left the USA??

Tina Griego is a Free-Lance reporter for the Denver Post. She writes some really good stuff and she is a strong advocate for LEGAL Immigration.
Not Democratic, not Republican, not liberal, and not conservative. Just the facts by a good reporter!

What if 20 Million Illegal Aliens Vacated America? I, Tina Griego, journalist for the Denver Rocky Mountain News has written a column titled, "Mexican Visitors' Lament."

I interviewed Mexican journalist Evangelina Hernandez while visiting Denver last week. Hernandez said, "Illegal aliens pay rent, buy groceries, buy clothes. What happens to your country's economy if 20 million people go away?"

Hmmm, I thought, what would happen?

So I did my due diligence, buried my nose as a reporter into the FACTS I found below. It's a good question...it deserves an honest answer. Over 80% of Americans demand secured borders. What would happen if all 20 million or more vacated America? This may surprise you!

In California, if 3.5 million illegal aliens moved back to Mexico, it would leave an extra $10.2 Billion to spend on overloaded school systems, bankrupt hospitals and overrun prisons. It would leave highways cleaner, safer and less congested. Everyone could understand one another as English became the dominant language again.

It means 12,000 gang members would vanish out of Denver alone. Colorado would save more than $20 million in prison costs, and the terror that those 7,300 alien criminals set upon local citizens. Denver Officer Don Young and hundreds of Colorado victims would not have suffered death, accidents, rapes and other crimes by illegals.

Denver Public Schools would not suffer a 67% dropout/flunk rate because of thousands of illegal alien students speaking 41 different languages. Denver's 4% unemployment rate would vanish as our working poor would gain jobs at a living wage.

In Chicago, Illinois, 2.1 million illegals would free up hospitals, schools, prisons and highways for a safer, cleaner and more crime-free experience.

If 20 million illegal aliens returned 'home,' the U.S. economy would return to the Rule of Law. Employers would hire legal American citizens at a living wage.

Everyone would pay their fair share of taxes because they wouldn't be working off the books. That would result in an additional $401 billion in IRS income taxes collected annually, and an equal amount for local, state and city coffers.

No more confusion in American schools that now must contend with over 100 languages that degrade the educational system for American kids.

Our overcrowded schools would lose more than two million illegal alien kids at a cost of billions in ESL and free breakfasts and lunches.

We would lose 500,000 illegal criminal alien inmates at a cost of more than $1.6 billion annually. That includes 15,000 MS-13 gang members who distribute $130 billion in drugs annually and would vacate our country.

In cities like L.A., 20,000 members of the '18th Street Gang' would vanish from our nation. No more Mexican forgery gangs for ID theft from Americans! No more foreign rapists and child molesters!

America's economy is drained. Taxpayers are harmed. Employers get rich. Over $80 billion annually wouldn't return to the aliens' home countries by cash transfers. Illegal migrants earned half that money untaxed, which further drains America's economy which currently suffers a $20 trillion debt. $20 trillion debt!!!

At least 400,000 anchor babies would not be born in our country, costing us $109 billion per year per cycle. At least 86 hospitals in California, Georgia and Florida would still be operating instead of being bankrupt out of existence because illegals pay nothing via the EMTOLA Act.

Americans wouldn't suffer thousands of TB and hepatitis cases rampant in our country - brought in by illegals unscreened at our borders. Our cities would see 20 million less people driving, polluting and grid locking our cities' greenhouse gasses.

Over one million of Mexico's poorest citizens now live inside and along our border from Brownsville, Texas, to San Diego, California, in what the New York Times called, 'colonias' or new neighborhoods. Trouble is, those living areas resemble Bombay and Calcutta where grinding poverty, filth, diseases, drugs, crimes, no sanitation and worse. They live without sewage, clean water, streets, roads, electricity, or any kind of sanitation.

The New York Times reported them to be America's new ' Third World ' inside our own country. Within 20 years, at their current growth rate, they expect 20 million residents of those colonias. (I've seen them personally in Texas and Arizona; it's sickening beyond anything you can imagine.)

We already invite a million people into our country legally/annually, more than all other countries combined - with growing anarchy at our borders.
Interesting statistics below!

Here are 13 reasons illegal aliens should vacate America, and I hope they are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them:

1. $14 Billion to $22 Billion dollars are spent each year on welfare to illegal aliens (that's Billion with a 'B')

2. $7.5 Billion dollars are spent each year on Medicaid for illegal aliens.

3. $12 Billion dollars are spent each year on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they still cannot speak a word of English.

4. $27 Billion dollars are spent each year for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.

5. $3 Million Dollars 'PER DAY' is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. That's $1.2 Billion a year.

6. 28% percent of all federal prison inmates are illegal aliens.

7. $190 Billion dollars are spent each year on illegal aliens for welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.

8. $200 Billion dollars per year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.

9. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.

10. During the year 2005, there were 8 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our southern border with as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from other terrorist countries. Over 10,000 of those were from middle-eastern terrorist countries

Do they have any legal recourse or protection? Yes apply for legal Immigration to a sovereign country called the USA

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Continued from Email:

Millions of pounds of drugs, coc aine, meth, heroin, crack, guns, and marijuana crossed into the U.S. from the southern border.

11. The National Policy Institute, estimates that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion, or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.

12. In 2006, illegal aliens sent home $65 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin, to their families and friends.

13 The dark side of illegal immigration: Nearly one million sex crimes are committed by illegal immigrants in the United States!

Total cost - a whopping $538.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! And we don't need a wall?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join