It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RAAAAAAAAANT!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: XxKonspiracyxX

You don't take constructive criticism very well. It will take years to correct that. I'll respond to your response to this post when you reach your 30's, you'll be a smarter person then.

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Check your PMs x

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Work your ass off on a laptop at the bar? Lol. Success isn't a byproduct of complaining, self diagnosed victims. Rise above or be forgotten. It's up to you.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxKonspiracyxX

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
You were "Pretty damn prominent on this board" you say, with a whole 99 post count - 5 of which are from this thread! Yeah, I'd say you were a prolific poster (/sarc), I'm not sure why there weren't endless threads asking where you dissappeared to when you "left"... SMH. You got a pretty big ego on you don't you.

My Old Account.

^ Why don't you check that out and see my old numbers before you start ranting and raving about something you obviously didn't bother to research before complaining about. Hell, a link to one of my old account's threads is IN the OP.

I like how you tried to look smart by checking my numbers, but you failed. Nice try. No-go.

Well I skimmed all your responses and I feel pretty secure with what I wrote. I still don't even know if you are a dude or dudette and that kind of makes a difference in what you are talking about.

As for your link, I'm SOOO sorry I didn't have 9-10 mins to wait for the site to load that page and I then just figured it was just an older post from this account - why would anyone think any different.

So I stand by the ego comment and you seem like a totally noxious drama princess.

So do you sit or stand to pee? I'm just wondering b/c it gives perspective to the story and don't expect me of anyone else to dig through past posts just to find a tiny detail that gives a TON of needed perspective on understanding your situation. So what is it?
edit on 6 24 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Fair enough to a degree.
No she wasn't.
No magic. I'll give the tennis match a miss thanks. Just finished a couple of other tournaments.
"Horny Apes"???? Derogatory to all humanity and primal in vocabulary.

Sorry for offending you. I guess.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

You don't take constructive criticism very well. It will take years to correct that. I'll respond to your response to this post when you reach your 30's, you'll be a smarter person then.

Good luck!

LOL, being a writer means taking criticism on the daily. It's a little different with personal issues and I stand by everything I've defended on my part, as well as everything the other posters have been correct about.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: XxKonspiracyxX

You were "Pretty damn prominent on this board" you say, with a whole 99 post count - 5 of which are from this thread! Yeah, I'd say you were a prolific poster (/sarc), I'm not sure why there weren't endless threads asking where you dissappeared to when you "left"... SMH. You got a pretty big ego on you don't you.

My Old Account.

^ Why don't you check that out and see my old numbers before you start ranting and raving about something you obviously didn't bother to research before complaining about. Hell, a link to one of my old account's threads is IN the OP.

I like how you tried to look smart by checking my numbers, but you failed. Nice try. No-go.

Well I skimmed all your responses and I feel pretty secure with what I wrote. I still don't even know if you are a dude or dudette and that kind of makes a difference in what you are talking about.

As for your link, I'm SOOO sorry I didn't have 9-10 mins to wait for the site to load that page and I then just figured it was just an older post from this account - why would anyone think any different.

So I stand by the ego comment and you seem like a totally noxious drama princess.

So do you sit or stand to pee? I'm just wondering b/c it gives perspective to the story and don't expect me of anyone else to dig through past posts just to find a tiny detail that gives a TON of needed perspective on understanding your situation. So what is it?

If you wanna stand by your first-impression assumptions and your mistake piled on top, that's cool, you do you...

I'm a girl, btw

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Fair enough to a degree.

No she wasn't.

I just explained how she was and you're not explaining how she apparently wasn't. Doesn't really matter though, it's a side-issue...

No magic. I'll give the tennis match a miss thanks. Just finished a couple of other tournaments.

Okie dokie, then...

"Horny Apes"???? Derogatory to all humanity and primal in vocabulary.

Yet still scientifically correct.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
Work your ass off on a laptop at the bar? Lol. Success isn't a byproduct of complaining, self diagnosed victims. Rise above or be forgotten. It's up to you.

I've spent a lot of time in therapy and mental places as a kid, not as an adult, but still... I'd hardly call that self-diagnosed.

Also, I'm pretty early on in my ambitions, so it's kinda soon to say whether any level of success will come of it or not. So far, the feedback I have gotten on my work has been spectacular, so there's that at least.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker

I've spent a lot of time in therapy and mental places as a kid, not as an adult, but still... I'd hardly call that self-diagnosed.

Also, I'm pretty early on in my ambitions, so it's kinda soon to say whether any level of success will come of it or not. So far, the feedback I have gotten on my work has been spectacular, so there's that at least.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cymru

If it helps I'm going through troubles as well.

I recently split with my Fiancee (her choice) after 9 years.

She turfed mr out with no clothes, no cash and nowhere to go.

I found myself between my Mum's sofa and the back of my car.

The car is on her drive so in some twisted way sleeping there was keeping the ties alive and not admitting its over.

I've had a few weeks of that during which time I've realised that I need to find myself again.

It sounds crass snd believe me I know how people giving you advice you don't want to hear feels, but its true.

I invested my heart and soul into her and her daughter, watching her and indeed us as a family grow.

We went through 4 years of very serious health problems with the daughter but I stuck by them as I loved them both.

Not having them in my life is so bloody painful

Sometimes life delivers a monumental sucker punch but we have to roll with it or go under.

I don't react to change well and also panic driving over bridges.

But if I can do it so can you.

Sending my very best wishes for this time in your life but you're not alone.

Oh, God, man. That freaking sucks, I'm sorry...

Yeah, I can agree that finding yourself is pretty important, especially in the really hard times. I just have a blurred line between prioritizing myself and prioritizing others, fully admit that, but ehk. I dunno. Trying to do both is damn annoying. Feels necessary, but still. Not easy...

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that, though xD

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Ahmen to that.
Check your messages.
Best wishes from across the water.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I don't want to lose myself breaking my back trying to meet life's financial demands and realize I wasted my entire life not using my talents or striving for what I want. That's exactly what happened to my parents. Not me. Not gonna happen.

I have known people who have said this and they are the ones who wasted away their whole life.I am old enough to have seen them look back and wish they had done things different.

Healthy people find a job any job that will pay their own way in life and then they work on what they would love doing. Taking classes after work, working on the art and writing on weekends.
They stop having panic attacks when they feel the power and sense of control that comes from standing on their own two feet and no longer leaning on others.

edit on 24-6-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nope ty

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join