It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Kentucky Goblin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I watched this video about the Kentucky goblins. The man said that theres lots of information regarding them. I however cannot find really anything about the Kentucky goblins. Is this a made up story? or is there any truth to these creatures?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deadfreak

ATS has a pretty good search feature. The colors could be better though

Hellier (2019) [5 Part Documentary]

Have the Kentucky Goblins Returned? Any Updates on This?

There are more...

search

Thanks for posting this, I never heard of them before.

edit on 23-6-2019 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have heard of it.

Been living in Kentucky since 2001 and everyone I have asked around here has not heard of it.

So there you go.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I just did a Google search on "Kentucky goblins" and got quite a few results.

Not sure if it's a true story I think the folks may have been sipping the old moonshine but who knows. Good story to tell around the campfire.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Thanks for the lesson on how to search. I may be new to this forum however I am not new to the internet and know how to use the search function as I already did. Thank you!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
I have heard of it.

Been living in Kentucky since 2001 and everyone I have asked around here has not heard of it.

So there you go.

Had a feeling. I do a lot of research on paranormal and Ive never heard of it until I seen that episode.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   

NP, just trying to help.

I however cannot find really anything about the Kentucky goblins.

I must be tired, getting all confused tonight...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sounds like it’s still a monster conspiracy in the making.
I love the New Jersey Devil, but this one sounds like rumor birthed from a rumor.

If you want to see your local goblin - head to the freeway and check underneath the off-ramp.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Did Dean Koontz not do some fiction about Goblins in a Kentucky Mine.

"Twightlight Eyes".

Great read if memory serves.
edit on 24-6-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I get the feeling that the Kentucky goblin is a made up folk tale due to the lack of sightings & reports online. I wish i could find more on them because it’s a very intriguing little creature

link   

edit on 24-6-2019 by Deadfreak because: multiple post..

link   

edit on 24-6-2019 by Deadfreak because: multiple post..

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deadfreak
I watched this video about the Kentucky goblins. The man said that theres lots of information regarding them. I however cannot find really anything about the Kentucky goblins. Is this a made up story? or is there any truth to these creatures?

I believe it refers to Kentucky family fighting "aliens" all night outside their Kentucky home.

The entities looked like "goblins" and floated above the ground.

Search: Kentucky, family, all night gun battle, lights, aliens, goblins...throw it all in and it'll come up

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I found an interesting article
www.thinkanomalous.com...

From what I can gather it was just a one time encounter possibly? Reason I say that is because I keep seeing that one story come up and don't see other articles of the "goblins"

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The 5 part documentary series by Planet Weird (the Newkirks) about this called "Hellier" is IMO well worth a watch. I think it's levels above what the high strangeness-type shows usually deliver. I watched all 5 episodes last January when they first came out.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: yeahright

yeah its a good series for sure. I just wish I could find more on whole Kentucky goblins.. I think it was just a one time sighting because I always see the same story

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deadfreak
a reply to: yeahright

yeah its a good series for sure. I just wish I could find more on whole Kentucky goblins.. I think it was just a one time sighting because I always see the same story

It was just a one time sighting of those particular creatures that I know of. Kelly–Hopkinsville encounter of 1955.
monsters and mysteries s1e1

Use "kelly-hopkinsville encounter" as a search term instead of Kentucky Goblins. Lots of video links under video tab and lots of other links in All tab (google).
Somewhere (about the middle of the video). Begins at 15 min mark. within the above video tells the story with enough information to use in further searches.

edit on 29-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: added

edit on 29-6-2019 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Well, I've heard of the old case from the fifties, and it's pretty interesting stuff. Way before any internet, and not something that would likely be invented back then, so cool case. As for the video itself, just a few minutes in , and it's looking very contrived. I don't buy the "synchronicity" stuff the dude is pushing for this, or the twitter post, etc., not being planned. Seems so far like someone trying to use the old case for traction for attention. Watching the rest, but not anticipating much at this stage.

The old case, though - definitely weird! Still want to be in that part of the country, lol!

new topics

top topics

join