It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buttigieg faces testy town hall after officer-involved shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Presidential Candidate Pete Buttigieg (The Mayor of South Bend, Indiana) "hosted" a town hall meeting and got totally klobbered by his own voters !!!

Apparently an "officer involved" shooting happened a week ago.

Blistering when a candidate can't even solve his own problems 😆

I imagine after this town hall, his crisis managers had a field day for the fees they charge.

And I think it may be time for Pete to start drafting a concession/withdrawal speech while he still can 😎

Shout-downs, heckles and profanity: Buttigieg faces testy town hall after officer-involved shooting

South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg was peppered with tough questions Sunday as he sat alongside the city's police chief at a town hall event following a white police officer shooting a black man to death one week prior.
Buttigieg was repeatedly shouted down and met with profanities and heckles as he spoke during the extremely tense and emotional town hall meeting at a local high school about last weekend's shooting.

The shooting took place when South Bend police responded to a report of a suspicious person going through cars at an apartment complex. When South Bend Police Sgt. Ryan O’Neill, engaged with the suspect, 53-year-old Eric Jack Logan, Logan allegedly approached the officer with a knife. The officer then fired at Logan, who was taken to a hospital and soon after was pronounced dead. The officer was treated for minor injuries.

Buttigieg's Campaign Just Went BoomBoom

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
B-dog is in the top 20 of the 100 plus dem field.

So, he's got that going for him.

They really do have a grasp on what their base is looking for, plenty of options out there.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm surprised Andrew got through all the dems in only 7 minutes, it could have been a multi-part serious given that the field is close in number to most graduating classes in these parts.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Just don't write or pronounce his name booty judge.

Else..

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: r0xor

Okay buddy.

By all means have fun, just don't expect people to listen to what you have to say when you sound like some junior high dipsh!t.

It made me take a step back and reconnoiter my asinine comedy. We have LGBT members and there's no sense in alienating oneself.
edit on 6/23/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I think the police officer did it on purpose to ruin Buttigieg's campaign because he was on his way to being the first openly homosexual President.

The officer is probably a member of some right wing hoopla group under the guise of officers united against death from armed blacks. Wise move, torpedo the movement for our sake. I commend him.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Rules of engagement. If he pulled a knife then that is that. Gun beats knife. He was authorized to shoot. Don't like the rules of engagement then run for office and change them. Why don't we make it so a police officer must beg on his or her knees as a last resort then shoot on camera but I seriously doubt that would be enough. It's never enough. If a black person dies by law enforcement it is never justified when in fact at times, it is 100% justified. Black people get shot and killed for playing stupid games just like everyone else.
edit on 23-6-2019 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yeah but they all know he was never going to be the guy.

I didn't expect to see him getting on the bad side of the african american community though.

So biden doping , pete was never going to be, if not for elezibeth warrens native mistakes she would have been it, looks like bernie might get his chance after all.

I have a theory about biden. I think he was never intended to be the guy. I think he's a detraction. Someone for the repubs to beat on and tire themselves out.
He will be in the front taking the brunt of republican attacks right up till the day he isn't declared the dnc nominee.
It's going to be a bait and switch.

edit on 24-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: xuenchen

Just don't write or pronounce his name booty judge.

Else..

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: r0xor

Okay buddy.

By all means have fun, just don't expect people to listen to what you have to say when you sound like some junior high dipsh!t.

It made me take a step back and reconnoiter my asinine comedy. We have LGBT members and there's no sense in alienating oneself.

There are really no LGBT members on ATS that I've ever seen.

More than a few gay, lesbian or bi people though.

The only people I've seen that have an issue with Butt-fiddler's name are SJW soy boys looking for a good virtue signal.

They are by definition heterosexual self-celibates... so not LGBT at all.

So carry on!!!!

edit on 24-6-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join