It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Gowdy: FBI Was Giving Different Briefs to Candidate Trump than to Candidate Clinton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

isnt this about before the election and not after? and perhaps this is what lead to him loose faith in some of those briefings but hey dont let the facts get in the way of orange man bad i guess

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

isnt this about before the election and not after? and perhaps this is what lead to him loose faith in some of those briefings but hey dont let the facts get in the way of orange man bad i guess

The "Sources" are questionable too.

Many "Articles" use "unverified" and "anonymous" ricochets 😎

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

en.wikipedia.org... its ok they can keep getting mad at him and talking smack but hey were still packing the courts

As of June 21, 2019, the United States Senate has confirmed 123 Article III judges nominated by President Trump, including 2 Associate Justices of the Supreme Court of the United States, 41 judges for the United States Courts of Appeals, 80 judges for the United States District Courts, and 0 judges for the United States Court of International Trade.[2] There are currently 54 nominations to Article III courts awaiting Senate action, including 2 for the Courts of Appeals, 50 for the District Courts, and 2 for the Court of International Trade.[3] There are currently 5 vacancies on the U.S. Courts of Appeals, 109 vacancies on the U.S. District Courts, 4 vacancies on the U.S. Court of International Trade,[3] and 14 announced federal judicial vacancies that will occur before the end of Trump's first term (2 for the Courts of Appeals and 12 for District Courts).[4] Trump has not made any recess appointments to the federal courts. In terms of Article I courts, as of June 10, 2019, the Senate has confirmed 9 judges nominated by Trump, including 2 for the United States Court of Federal Claims, 2 for the United States Tax Court, 4 for the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims, and 1 for the United States Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces. There are currently 7 nominations to Article I courts awaiting Senate action, including 2 for the United States Court of Federal Claims, 4 for the Tax Court, and 1 for the United States Court of Military Commission Review. Trump designated Susan G. Braden and Margaret M. Sweeney as chief judges of the Court of Federal Claims. In terms of Article IV territorial courts, Trump has made 1 nomination.
and with a senate majority and them pretty much rubber stamping them he may even set a reccord on this front,too bad FISA does not have its own judges to replace but hey bet he gets through the other 54 plus the 109 for the district courts before hes re-elected

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Haven't u realised yet u are beating a dead horse we all know the Hillery this and Hillery that is o my a smoke screen.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420p
Haven't u realised yet u are beating a dead horse we all know the Hillery this and Hillery that is o my a smoke screen.

The ""o my a smoke screen"" is unique in its very own special way isn't it 😃

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also, even though Obama was President, Hillary and Bill had far more experience and connections. Obama was more of a "wanna-be". Hillary/Bill ran a global crime syndicate. A ruthless, heartless one.

I think you're vastly over-estimating Billary's power and connections... and vastly under-estimating Obama's!

In fact, Obama is still quite the busy boy.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Boadicea

The supposed "bombshell" IG Report has been delayed until late July or early August. (IG Horowitz's corruption meter is nearing the red "warning!" area.)

I expected better of Horowitz. He at one time fought Obama's people for legal and proper access to people, records, documents, etc., to do his job. I don't know if it's him delaying, or someone else delaying him, but this never-ending delay is quite disappointing.

The stuff that Barr and Durham are "looking into" (Barr won't even call it an "investigation"), has been out in the open for over a year, thanks to investigations conducted by the House and Senate from Feb 2017 thru Dec 2018.

If Barr/Durham/Huber/Horowitz were legitimate deep-state cleaners, they would do just what Bob Mueller did. They would produce indictments as they go along. Criminal referrals have been consistently sent to the DOJ by Congressional investigators, since April 2018. Just tie up some loose ends on each referral, and arrest 1 at a time....like Mueller did.

Yup. Very hard to believe that they haven't been able to find any prosecutable crimes with all the evidence already presented... impossible to believe really. If they aren't, it's because they don't want to.

If the DOJ proves to be corrupt from Barr on down, it will be up to the people and the military to drain the swamp. I'm ready and willing to assist, if President Trump requests citizen support in the efforts.

If Trump is legit... if Trump isn't part and parcel of the corruption... then he needs to start declassifying evidence and documents YESTERDAY!

Turn on the lights, and we'll see the roaches scatter.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Your point is well taken about Trump talking down the briefings, and apparently because he was just getting the same report every time:

I don't have to be told the same thing in the same words every single day for the next eight years. Could be eight years — but eight years. I don't need that,” Trump said. “But I do say, ‘If something should change, let us know.’”

In lieu of receiving the daily briefings every day, Trump said the retired generals he has nominated for his Cabinet, James Mattis as secretary of defense and John Kelly as secretary of homeland security, are being regularly briefed. As is Vice President-elect Mike Pence, who Trump called “one of my very good decisions.”

And reports of his behavior during briefings before the election indicate he wasn't much interested in them. So, yeah, I can see that rather than deal with a twitchy and petulant political figure, they'd just give a five minute summary and give more detail to the person more interested in hearing from them.

Maybe... but that wasn't their decision to make. Their job was to provide the briefings -- the same briefings to both candidates. What Trump did or didn't do with it was up to Trump.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

...its ok they can keep getting mad at him and talking smack but hey were still packing the courts

I'll give Trump this much -- he's well on the way to reforming the 9th Circus Court of Appeals... oops! I meant the 9th Circuit Court of course

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob420p

I'm really not sure who your comment was directed to, or what you're trying to say.

I realize lots of things about Hillary... so many things I can take that vague comment 100 different directions!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On a related note -- kinda sorta! -- have you seen the reports that Whitey Bulger's girlfriend/partner in crime was recently released to a halfway house? If my math is correct, she had a good four years left on her sentence, and I cannot find any reported reason for her release. No mention of a parole hearing, no mention of time off for good behavior, nothing.

It was strange enough when Bulger was moved for no apparent or reported reason to the general population in a new prison where he just happened to be killed the very next day...

So was Bulger killed to protect someone's secrets? Was the girlfriend bribed with early release to protect someone's secrets? Between the two of them -- and combined with Mueller's, Barr's and Durham's past performances -- it seems like too much of a coincidence to believe it's a coincidence. One is an incident (transferring Bulger), two is a coincidence (Bulger was immediately killed), three is a pattern (girlfriend released early).

Why was Whitey Bulger moved into another prison where he was murdered?

James ‘Whitey’ Bulger’s Girlfriend Released From Prison

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Of course.... Clinton knew the globalists takeover plan so she would get the real scoup, while the patriot anti Globalists President Trump would get the watered down cover-up intel.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Well, yes, that's the most obvious conclusion... and it may very well be the truth. But I'm not so sure.

I don't give Hillary half the credit and power that most people do. And I'm not writing off Obama (and minions) as quickly as most people do. Despite appearances, Hillary and Obama are neither friends nor allies.

I'm as sure as I can be there is far more to this than what meets the eye.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

What does Gowdy offer in support of his claims?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

lol

lol

all the sudden you care about evidence?

where were ya during the last 2 years with that?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Based on standard protocol unlikely is probably the word for this.

I remember some people speculating on whether they might give trump different reports because of his loose lips back during the campaign. So it was a consideration in the conspiracy theory world back then at least.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So where is your proof Gowdy is a known liar?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

But he was charged with lying and he pled guilty to lying so what exculpatory evidence could there be?

Either he lied or he didn't lie. Is there proof that he didn't lie that he was unaware of lol?
"I thought I lied...You mean I didn't?". Is this really where this is leading?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Not much of substance -- at least in my opinion -- as I noted in my OP.

You're welcome to watch the video and maybe find something I missed though.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

But he was charged with lying and he pled guilty to lying so what exculpatory evidence could there be?

Either he lied or he didn't lie.?

Or he accepted a plea bargain because he knew he couldn't fight the corrupt and unlimited resources of the federal behemoth.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join