It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes reports on conditions in US Immigrant Children Camps and says conditions are really bad

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

Oh sorry... you didnt get it?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Asylum seeking is not illegal. You have to be on US soil to seek asylum therefore being on US soil to claim asylum is not illegal.
wanna try again?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

In jail you get fed three times a day and have the opportunity to buy snacks. These kids are starving.
In jail they provide a shower and shampoo and soap. These kids are filthy and have lice and fleas.
In jail you get a tooth brush and tooth paste. These kids get neither.
and they are not sleeping on the floor in jail but thee kids are.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Pluginn

In this case the problem is inside US borders family's and kids held captive.

They entered the country illegally and got caught. What exactly is the problem with that? Should we just shoot them on sight? Have no border enforcement at all? What? What's the solution?

When being held captive, family's with children you should show some dignity, they don't have anything, and lost their hope for the dream in America. Now they are held captive less then dogs would. That's the problem!

Sure send them back, no reason for caring for them less then dogs in the meantime.

I doubt the dogs migrating to America from Honduras are getting a place to sleep, food, showers, clothing and then eventually bus rides home......

Lolz🤪

I'm talking for example when your family got a dog and go on vacation and in the meantime bring your dog in a shelter. Shelter the right word? but you know what I mean.

I'm not sure I follow.

So, the parents of the illegal immigrants are going on vacation? That is why they are dropping their kids off at our concentration camps?

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

In jail you get fed three times a day and have the opportunity to buy snacks. These kids are starving.
In jail they provide a shower and shampoo and soap. These kids are filthy and have lice and fleas.

Who knew you were an expert on jail life?
No wonder you hate trump, he got away where you didnt?
You wear your pants half way down too dont you?
Finally an explanation that makes sense.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

These kids are starving.

Evidence required.

These kids are filthy and have lice and fleas.

That's because the place they come from has those.

They used to. But then the dems decided to incentivize trafficking so now the border is overrun and everyone has a budget they have to stick to. So they can either starve or brush their teeth. It's an easy choice.

No they aren't. They sleep on pads.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yeah isnt it. Im sure you can make up some filty story in your mind to go with that.
Truth is I learned a lot about being in jail when the whole Casey Anthony case was going on.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   

You want me to give you evidence? So you can tell me that its fake news?
For breakfast they get oatmeal, koolaid and a cookie
For lunch they get soup, koolaid and a cookie
For dinner they get a frozen burrito that is often not cooked all the way through, more kookaid and yet another cookie.

EVERY SINGLE DAY
www.democracynow.org...

They are filthy, they are sick. Most people wouldn't treat a dog like this.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

They are on the floor.
with foil blankets

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

They entered the country illegally and got caught. What exactly is the problem with that? Should we just shoot them on sight? Have no border enforcement at all? What? What's the solution?

When being held captive, family's with children you should show some dignity, they don't have anything, and lost their hope for the dream in America. Now they are held captive less then dogs would. That's the problem!

Sure send them back, no reason for caring for them less then dogs in the meantime.

I doubt the dogs migrating to America from Honduras are getting a place to sleep, food, showers, clothing and then eventually bus rides home......

Lolz🤪

I'm talking for example when your family got a dog and go on vacation and in the meantime bring your dog in a shelter. Shelter the right word? but you know what I mean.

I'm not sure I follow.

So, the parents of the illegal immigrants are going on vacation? That is why they are dropping their kids off at our concentration camps?

Lolz🤪

No those people/family's with kids are being held in shelters worse then family dogs would when that family would go on vacation without their dog(s). That certain family hope while being on vacation the best care is being done for their dog(s) while on vacation. They might even be a bit scared and uncertain if that's the case.

In this case with those illegals, whole family's who went to the US hoping and finding a better future for themselves and even their kids are for sure being treated worse (in the US today) then some dog(s) which a certain family loves while on vacation being put at some dog keepers place (where they pay for even).
edit on 25-6-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

On a pad, on a floor, with a blanket that keeps them warm.

But by all means, ship them some nice blankets

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Yeah isnt it. Im sure you can make up some filty story in your mind to go with that.
Truth is I learned a lot about being in jail when the whole Casey Anthony case was going on.

I learned it from the tv.....
Case closed.
What an astounding level of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

For breakfast they get oatmeal, koolaid and a cookie

My kids would beg for that. They get cereal.

For lunch they get soup, koolaid and a cookie

They've probably never had so much sugar in their lives. Sugar has lots of calories. Now look up what a calorie is.

For dinner they get a frozen burrito that is often not cooked all the way through, more kookaid and yet another cookie.

I've had many of frozen burrito's in my day. Do you know how hard it is to get the center of those damn things to unfreeze? Takes like 30 minutes on the stove. If you try in the microwave your burrito will explode everywhere.

EVERY SINGLE DAY

You should try going through boot camp. Sure, there's a little variety but you only have about 3 minutes to eat as much as you can and the food is awful.

On another note, much of this has to do with funding. They have a budget and they have to stick to it. So when congress didn't give them much, this is what happens. Who in congress didn't want to give much for border security? Democrats. Who, in congress wanted to limit the number of beds? Democrats. So this lies exclusively at the feet of nancy pelosi and chuck schumer.

They are filthy, they are sick. Most people wouldn't treat a dog like this.

My dog gets a bath about once a month. Sometimes once every other month. She eats dog food for every meal. EVERY SINGLE DAY! She gets no koolaid and no cookies. She's never once been to a vet either. So yeah my dog has it much worse. She's happy as can be.

These people show up starving, filthy, and sick. We may not be improving their situation much but we're not making it worse, that's for sure.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

She sees it on the tv .....

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Orange man bad! The TV said so!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

It explains a lot if all you watch is cnn and msnbc.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

So you were using me as an example without informing me first? Huh. Don't know why, since I can't stand Leftists and don't know you and I think it just confused things.

So confused. Just trying to have a debate.

Anyway, thanks for clearing that up.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Lolz🤪

I'm not sure I follow.

Lolz🤪

No those people/family's with kids are being held in shelters worse then family dogs would when that family would go on vacation without their dog(s). That certain family hope while being on vacation the best care is being done for their dog(s) while on vacation. They might even be a bit scared and uncertain if that's the case.

In this case with those illegals, whole family's who went to the US hoping and finding a better future for themselves and even their kids are for sure being treated worse (in the US today) then some dog(s) which a certain family loves while on vacation being put at some dog keepers place (where they pay for even).

Ok.

Now I'm going to need you to source how these dogs are treated.....

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Asylum seeking is not illegal. You have to be on US soil to seek asylum therefore being on US soil to claim asylum is not illegal.
wanna try again?

At that point it hasn't been determine if they are illegal or asylum, that is why they are detained, and with a running track record of about 10% approval most are illegal, or become illegal as 80% do not even attend their hearings if released.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Lets not forget, they're not crossing at official points.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join