It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes reports on conditions in US Immigrant Children Camps and says conditions are really bad

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Create the crisis.,
Hype the crisis
so that in the end he can solve the crisis.

Thats about all I've ever seen him do.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I saw a program on these not too long ago. It said that most people who entered these death camps were only there a few hours before they were killed. In and out in a day. Of course you walked in but were carried out.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

They will tell you the kids are happy. They are never told to go to bed or to brush their teeth or take a bath.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Actually it only took a few hours to process people through Ellis. The only ones they had to provide sleeping arrangements for were the ones who were rejected for what ever reason.
But all you needed was to tell them your name, not be sick and have a potential job or support waiting for you here.
Ok come on in.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Yeah what you're missing is that's not against the law. We can deport people without trial. We can't deport asylum seekers without due process. In response, leftist groups full of people like you have been telling illegals to just all claim they're seeking asylum, even if they're not. This results in people that actually need asylum being lost in the chaos and taking longer to get processed. You don't care about these people. They're political pawns to you. You're sick.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: hiddeninsite

It was a joke. I was simply doing what the leftists here do to us on immigration. Rather than have a reasonable debate, we're called nazi's and told we are running concentration camps. It's ridiculous isn't it. So I put the shoe on the other foot to illustrate the absurdity of the whole idea. I don't know you and I doubt you're racist. I don't care if you're white black blue yellow brown or purple. You could be racist regardless, but you're probably not. Racism is not really an issue we have in the 21st century.

They're not gonna get it. They've been told we are nazis. That's the difference. We "really" are, based on nothing. It's totally different to them.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Sorry, but we simply don't have the resources to care for the worlds poor.

Leave out the ad hominems,

You were saying?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

That is why they were captured and released. Because it takes time for a hearing.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Do you think you've pointed out something coherent in this post?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
So are these conditions better or worse then where they came from?

Sickening the messge the liberals are sending in central America teasing these people with false hopes.

The United States Of America is full....sorry no mas.

The u.s cannot be the problem solvers of the world...

We have laws and rules....

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

Sickening the messge the liberals are sending in central America teasing these people with false hopes.

In this case the problem is inside US borders (those people are in the US), family's and kids held captive. Sure they can send them back, but a dog got a much better time surely when they would send their dog to a shelter when his owner(s) go on vacation.

edit on 25-6-2019 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

In this case the problem is inside US borders family's and kids held captive.

They entered the country illegally and got caught. What exactly is the problem with that? Should we just shoot them on sight? Have no border enforcement at all? What? What's the solution?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

originally posted by: Bloodworth

In this case the problem is inside US borders (those people are in the US), family's and kids held captive.

I guess we just can't put people in jail anymore. It's so inhumane to hold people captive.

You can't address the issue so you're playing to people's emotions. Life is harsh. Kids get separated from their parents every day when their citizen parents break the law. Why should illegal immigrants get better treatment than US citizens?

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatcoat

No, according to your link, "affirmative asylum" refers to people entering legally and then seeking asylum.

No. You can claim affirmative asylum even if you hopped a fence. Affirmative asylum is when you turn yourself in. Defensive asylum is when you are already in custody. Many people enter illegally and then seek out or sit out in the open waiting for border patrol to claim asylum.

To obtain asylum through the affirmative asylum process you must be physically present in the United States. You may apply for asylum status regardless of how you arrived in the United States or your current immigration status.
You must apply for asylum within one year of the date of their last arrival in the United States,

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

"These conditions don't meet the requirements."

What do you mean by "these conditions" and why don't they meet the requirements.

My apologies, I forget that you are dense...

By 'these conditions', I was referring to the condition of coming from a country where drug and/or gang violence is a problem.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Since when are you in charge?

Or as my dear old mother used to say.... who died and left you boss?

In charge/the boss of... what?

It isn't up to me...

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Create the crisis.,
Hype the crisis
so that in the end he can solve the crisis.

Thats about all I've ever seen him do.

Trump "CREATED" this crisis is your head?

The border issue was pretty much resolved right up until 2016?!?!?!?!

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

They entered the country illegally and got caught. What exactly is the problem with that? Should we just shoot them on sight? Have no border enforcement at all? What? What's the solution?

When being held captive, family's with children you should show some dignity&respect!, they don't have anything left. Hope for a better future in the U.S., So now being held captive they lost their hope&dream which they would hope finding in the U.S.

They are now hold captive less then dogs would (before sending back). That's the problem!

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   

When being held captive, family's with children you should show some dignity, they don't have anything, and lost their hope for the dream in America. Now they are held captive less then dogs would. That's the problem!

Sure send them back, no reason for caring for them less then dogs in the meantime.

I doubt the dogs migrating to America from Honduras are getting a place to sleep, food, showers, clothing and then eventually bus rides home......

Lolz🤪

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scepticaldem

When being held captive, family's with children you should show some dignity, they don't have anything, and lost their hope for the dream in America. Now they are held captive less then dogs would. That's the problem!

Sure send them back, no reason for caring for them less then dogs in the meantime.

I doubt the dogs migrating to America from Honduras are getting a place to sleep, food, showers, clothing and then eventually bus rides home......

Lolz🤪

I'm talking for example when your family got a dog and go on vacation and in the meantime bring your dog in a shelter. Shelter the right word? but you know what I mean.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join