It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYTimes reports on conditions in US Immigrant Children Camps and says conditions are really bad

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's actually kind of scary that there are people who can't separate illegal immigrants being detained and processed for deportation or asylum from the mass murder of a class of people based on their religion.

Its just simply hate.
No more no less.
It is why they will continue to lose.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

My Grandparents were German Jews who escaped Hitler and came to the US through Ellis Island.

My father came to the US from Columbia as a refugee, with the rest of his family, after they were threatened with death by the cartel, after they bombed the family bookstore and newspaper.

edit on 24-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I don't think you know the difference between "concentration camps", of which we now have several, and "death camps".

The 6 death camps, Chelmno, Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, Majdanek and Auschwitz-Birkenau were used to carry out the systematic mass murder of Jews as part of the Final Solution, first in gas vans, and later in gas chambers.

www.yadvashem.org...

But, judging by the sentiment here on ATS, many posters are just fine with a "final solution" for illegal immigrants.

oh no
it is clearly YOU who posted the meme interchanging wedding rings lost at death camps and rosaries taken at the border when no one has DIED at the border.
But your lies simply continue...as is your custom.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

My Grandparents were German Jews who escaped Hitler and came to the US through Ellis Island.

My father came to the US from Columbia as a refugee, with the rest of family, when they were threatened with death by the cartel, after they bombed the family bookstore and newspaper.

and not around it?
wonder what they would think of illegally entering the usa?
wonder what they would think of the meme you posted?

bet they are proud

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You seem to be quite triggered by this very real comparison. Why is that?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   

cause it is no way a comparison
you disrespect what your grandparents escaped from

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Its just simply hate.
No more no less.

I admit it. I hate the injustice I'm witnessing.
Tell me, so you think the Trump Administration stopped the practice of confiscating detained people's rosaries? I don't.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I see the signs of it happening here, and people are praising the government for doing it. Remember to never forget, so that history doesn't repeat itself.

link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Tell me, so you think the Trump Administration stopped the practice of confiscating detained people's rosaries?

Tell me are you more offended by people losing their rosaries or by people being mass murdered?
Which do you think offended your grandparents more?

You have issues

link   

My father came to the US from Columbia as a refugee, with the rest of his family, after they were threatened with death by the cartel, after they bombed the family bookstore and newspaper.

So they came in at ports of entry and followed the rules.

Was is super easy for them?

Doesnt sound super easy.

These people seeking asylum had their stores bombed by cartels as well?

Lolz

Your stories are ever evolving and getting pretty comical lady

Thanks for the lolz!

🤪

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I see the signs of it happening here, and people are praising the government for doing it. Remember to never forget, so that history doesn't repeat itself.

that is simply a lie
no one here is being rounded up because of race, sexual preference, or political affiliation
you conflating such is disgusting

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

the cartel? which Cartel would that be? Why would that be?

My family fought for King George, we were French and (were kicked out) left for Canada.

We came back in the 1880's as illegals because of work Americans wouldn't do (logging)

(both of my parents were adopted, so we have no blood with the surname we use)

Have you been to the Border that you are so worked up about? lived with these folks as I have.

I admire your compassion, but your naivete is apparent.

You would never survive as a Lifeguard at the beach.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Tell me are you more offended by people losing their rosaries or by people being mass murdered?

People. mostly brown, are being mass murdered, in Central America and in the Middle East and the Trump Administration is doing everything in their power to reject people migrating away from these areas from entering the US.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What is naïve is believing the Trump Administration when they argue that children in their custody don't need soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste and the ability to get a nights sleep.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:22 PM
link   

again you are full of crap, just as much as the meme you foisted here

please source this "mass murder" you speak of
it is in no way near the amount in the meme you posted

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

why do they have to come to the USA?

they asylum laws state the NEXT COUNTRY

Just explain that

Not Canada, Not Japan, Not Norway, Not Russia.

I hear antartica has lots of space, they can go there and be safe as hell

maybe Africa, South Africa Loves brown folks, they could go there.

But no Trump is causing them to NOT be welcome here, and thats bad.

when I find I am not welcome somewhere I don't ask all my friends to join me going to were I'm not welcome.

How come that is considered white privilege?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

What is naïve is believing the Trump Administration when they argue that children in their custody don't need soap, toothbrushes and toothpaste and the ability to get a nights sleep.

Well he heard from cnn and MSNBC that the border was being run terribly due to underfunding by Congress.

So as of an hour ago Trump came to the rescue and started moving some of the children out of the detention centers their parents signed them in to.

It's more 4d chess from trump lady.

It's similar to when he told george stephanopoulos that he would accept info from foreign governments. He got yall so riled up, then said "just kidding but let's check on what the dems did in 2016 if yall are so concerned....."

It's so good for lolz!

🤪
edit on 24-6-2019 by Scepticaldem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   

The loved ones they long for are among the thirty-seven thousand currently classified as missing in Mexico. Most are presumed dead. Many of the missing are likely among the quarter of a million to have been murdered or disappeared since 2006, according to the Wall Street Journal.
medium.com...@aidandonovan3/cartels-gangs-and-criminal-syndicates-are-tearing-apart-central-america-f1dde6413663

On November 19, the bodies of sisters Maria Jose and Sofia Alvarado were found dumped in a grave outside the provincial town of Santa Barbara in western Honduras. In a country that has the highest murder rate in the world – in 2012, it registered 90.4 murders per 100 000 population, more than twice that of neighbouring El Salvador and Guatemala – most victims are poor and nameless.
theconversation.com...

More Salvadorans have been killed since the end of the country’s 12-year civil war in 1992, than during the entire conflict which killed an estimated 75,000 people
www.reuters.com...

The Northern Triangle is one of the world’s most violent areas, with drug trafficking, gangs and other actors of organized crime fueling a high regional murder rate. In 2015, a total of 17,422 murders were committed across the Northern Triangle countries. The region is home to around 31 million people, but the violence has been causing a mass exodus of Central Americans trying to illegally enter the United States every year.
www.humanosphere.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

why do they have to come to the USA?

they asylum laws state the NEXT COUNTRY

Just explain that

Not Canada, Not Japan, Not Norway, Not Russia.

I hear antartica has lots of space, they can go there and be safe as hell

maybe Africa, South Africa Loves brown folks, they could go there.

But no Trump is causing them to NOT be welcome here, and thats bad.

when I find I am not welcome somewhere I don't ask all my friends to join me going to were I'm not welcome.

How come that is considered white privilege?

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So...You should know better than to use this all as some political agenda. As I said, if you do not like it then scream at your congress that refuses to give Trump the funds he requested. On a side note, are you really sure putting these people on our streets in a catch and release is better, safer, cleaner etc...

BTW my mom came from Germany too after Hitler took over...My dad was Irish and we know how they were treated.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join