It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos in Iran again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Heres an interesting snippet from said article

"The CIA’s intelligence drones displayed astonishing flight characteristics, including an ability to fly outside the atmosphere, attain a maximum cruise speed of Mach 10 and a minimum speed of zero, with the ability to hover over the target… the drones used powerful [electronic countermeasures] that could jam enemy radars using very high levels of magnetic energy.” According to these reports, an attempt by an F-14 to intercept one such drone over a nuclear facility at Arak in November 2004 saw the Tomcat’s AWG-9 radar disrupted preventing a lock. Taghvaee further noted that reported incidents involving these hypersonic drones had continued into the 2010s, with Iran alleging that one had downed an F-14 Tomcat attempting to intercept it in January 2012 - the condition of which had been "one of the finest" in its inventory. "

What i find most interesting is the allegation that an f14 was shot down assuming it was indeed an alien craft and not a drone. And it has been mentioned many times that aircraft have been shot down by ufos.Mentioned is the keyword.So ufos checking Irans nuclear installations or drones spying key targets to strike?

Source

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
There is a possibility that the Iranians are overstating their ‘kill’ to look awesome or something.
Like that fisherman who caught a small Bluegill and claims to have caught a whale.
Like the hunter who claims to have killed a giant moose, when actually it was just a dead rat to the side of the road.

If you are able to claim you destroyed the most magnificent Aircraft then you show power to your enemies and to the Iranian people. Just to keep them at ease..

Still, also I want to believe...

edit on 23-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2019 by Goedhardt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

I think you got that the wrong way around. An Iranian F14 was "downed" by the UFO.
Humans 0, ET 1.
But English is not my native tongue. Correct me if I am mistaken, please.

Downing ET requires Starfish.
edit on 23-6-2019 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

I think you got that the wrong way around. An Iranian F14 was "downed" by the UFO.
Humans 0, ET 1.
But English is not my native tongue. Correct me if I am mistaken, please.

Downing ET requires Starfish.

Yes you are correct, I misread the piece. Mea Culpa... English is not my native language either, but I read it without patience probably.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Not everything that stalks them is from USA. It was intriguing at first but then I realized there is 0 evidence presented to back the claim that those were USA "drones".

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I am former Government (USA) and I do MY Research and I think you have something there on the UFO/Aliens
intervening with ALL Earth Life and Humans especially if We/they have Nukes and ALIENS Will shut them down if it will affect the EMF which UFO's use to operate in and Live as well as inter-Dimensional.
Makes me wonder why all this attention in Iraq(Stargates) and Iran(Stargates) and Afghanistan(Vimanas/UFO's) etc..while WE have Treaties with Aliens.
Good reference material to listen to: LACERTA Interview. www.youtube.com...
Everyone should learn from this 2 hour interview as it is a basis on dealing with other Species.

JohnDrakeMI6

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnDrakeMI6

In What department of government did you learn this?
Or is this assessment based on said LACERTA interview?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I think the assessment is based in fantasy, just like that LACERTA interview.

Bull# is a greater enemy of the truth than lies are.

-Harry Frankfurt

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

How would Iran have an F14 ? This story is bs.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: speeddr2000

Read the story how they got them. We should
Never sell arms to anyone this is the reason.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Iran's F-14s are in extremely poor shape, as are their F-4s and F-5s due to lack of original spares and maintenance equipment. There's very little on the black market for these jets, so what Iran has in the way of spares--they make themselves. Their MiG-29s are probably their best fighters as far as reliability/spares go.

Their reporting on UFOs is propaganda intended for their own internal messaging to the country's population.

posted on Jun, 25 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

I've read multiple western military web sites / blogs that state the exact opposite. Iran is doing a great job of reintroducing F-14's that have been dormant for decades with very low airframe use. They have also developed a Phoenix missile replacement with Russia that is better than the original - with more modern technology.

eg:
militarywatchmagazine.com... versaries
militarywatchmagazine.com...

"https://militarywatchmagazine.com/article/iran-s-f-14-air-superiority-fleet-is-actually-growing-why-more-tomcats-are-very-bad-news-for-tehran-s-adver saries"

40 out of 80 in service with more in progress is not a bad state, given their lack of parts (from the USA).

Admittedly I'm going from what I've read - but given the number of sources stating similar things, then I'd tend to say it's likely accurate.

edit on 25-6-2019 by muzj03 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2019 by muzj03 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-6-2019 by muzj03 because: url link correction

top topics

join