It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Boy suspended from school for saying there are ‘only two genders’

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: BelowLowAnnouncement

So because he doesn't believe there are more than 2 genders,

No I think that his behavior speaks for itself, because of the way he disrupted the class, disrespected his teacher and rejected the school policy of inclusion, that the teacher was trying to explain. If he acted that way in a classroom discussion, I believe that he will be equally disruptive and disrespectful to his fellow students in the hallways.

He lives in a world where the reality is that people express their gender in more than 2 ways, and he better get used to it, or he's going to have more problems with authority.

No
You assume and then enforce your views based on your assumption

You have no right to stop other voicing an opinion, this is not Stalin’s Russia
Send him to a gulag, he won’t do as the government says what he should do, lock him up, punish him for not believing as everyone else did.
It’s a witch hunt, it’s enforced mind control, group think, people are being turned into mindless zombies.

You believe, well I believe he was well spoken, articulate and stood up for his rights, something that should be commended not condemned
Legal challenge and law suit?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

...and he better get used to it, or he's going to have more problems with authority.

Such a chilling and disturbing threat. No dissent from the manifesto allowed or you will be punished.

And this is why we fight the Trans Agenda.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

This isn't about the "trans agenda". The boy wasn't suspended for his opinion. He was suspended for his behavior. That kind of public disruption and disrespect gets people into trouble with authority figures, whether it be law enforcement, school authorities or you boss at work. It's just common sense.

I'm so used to you playing the victim card. YAWN...

edit on 23-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You have no right to stop other voicing an opinion,

I'm not stopping anybody. But the school absolutely has the right to maintain classroom order and require decorum while on campus and a certain respect for the authority of the faculty and staff.

edit on 23-6-2019 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
What a strange world. When I was in my teenage years I was mocked when word got around me being bisexual.

15 years later and today children are rushed into transgenderism like it is the best thing since squeezeable ketchup bottles.

edit on 24-6-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
What a strange world. When I was in my teenage years I was mocked when word got around me being bisexual.

15 years later and today children are rushed into transgenderism like it is the best thing since squeezeable ketchup bottles.

I graduated HS over 20 years ago now. At the time it was trendy to be lesbian, so I had many friends claim to be lesbian. Most of that group are married to/dating men.
The few that confided to me outside of the "trendy" group, I believed then and their actions show it still.

You do you, and know that the majority of people will support you, as long as you are truthful.

I do not believe what is going on right now is truthful. I think, from my own experiences, there are a lot of people who will be hurt as they continue to mature. Not from anything that was done to them, but from what life unfolds.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

And I didn’t say that you can’t and shouldn’t
I said I thought the student was respectful in the circumstance

Schools shouldnt preach and that is what they are doing

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:09 AM
link   
do we really need yet another thread for you to all throw around your ignorance?
okay fine so you stopped studying biology after grade school and you have such a narrow mindset you can't possiby conceive of anything outside the tiny black and white box you live in ... like, extremely weird flex but go off i guess??

my question is why we need to hash this out AGAIN we got the point like ninety threads ago and we all know none of you are ever going to budge or listen to a word so why do it all again?

you refuse to listen to us but you're OBSESSED with us. it's not healthy.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Victim card, are you serious
Trans have been playing the victim card for decades and now have brought in a minority agenda enforced on a majority

Victim card

Tip sookie, don’t upset those who are not your enemy, many tolerate out of compassion but arrogance and belligerence will make enemies, you are pushing people

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Obsessed with you
It’s you forcing your agenda on us
You are a minority, live and let live
We disagree that it’s normal, don’t try and enforce your opinion on us
I am sick of this forced agenda

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   

the boy was just stating the obvious , and if this teacher was teaching the class lies then he should not be allowed to teach ever again .

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:51 AM
link   

i never forced nothing on no one buddy, i'm just droppin in to check for UFO sightings between eps of Babylon 5 and seeing nothing but a wall to wall expanse of 10-page threads using any excuse under the sun to rant about trans people.
certainly sounds obsessive to me.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:25 AM
link   
A lot of people here would fail their biology class it seems...

There are three Genders... Man, Woman, Hermaphrodite.

What the average ATS member of late are not understanding is "GENDER ROLES" and the discussion therein.

Wiki explains it well: Gender is the range of characteristics pertaining to and differentiating between, masculinity and femininity. Depending on the context, these characteristics may include biological sex (i.e., the state of being male, female, or an intersex variation), sex-based social structures (i.e., gender roles), or gender identity.

Obviously, the boy was out to make mischief and was trying to disrupt the class, in essence asserting his own ignorant and narrow not yet informed views, instead of learning about all the relevant genders/gender roles he will be faced with in life when he leaves school. Some members might want to step back I have a think on this.

!!DENY IGNORANCE!!

edit on 24-6-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

a reply to: JPtruther

I think he was suspended for being disruptive and disrespectful.

What you say? The sky is blue? You arw being disruptive and disrespectful get out!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Gender is not your 'mental' gender, gender is the word used to determine... a gender!! Which is the act of sexing something, hence also using the term, this and that sex.. Stop with your pseudo science to try and justify your confused feelings. It is not normal, nor is it healthy... To try and make people agree with your lies is wrong, and to belittle someone for having an opinion that goes against your isolated and ignorant views is just idiotic. You can FEEL however you want, but that does not make it so.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

No they weren't. They were explaining their policy and how they expect the student body to treat their transgender fellow students.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

No they weren't. They were explaining their policy and how they expect the student body to treat their transgender fellow students.

Well, maybe they need to go beyond policy and train educators on how to handle students that may not have all the answers regarding transgenderism and need more information. That boy reminds me of me in high school daring to challenge authority and being punished for it - there needs to be a better way to handle these types of exchanges.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DreamerOracle

Wiki, who the hell is wiki and why should I care for what they say

Man, male, has different chromosomes

Lady, Female, has different chromosomes

www.thoughtco.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Really, I didn’t hear anyone say they didn’t treat anyone with disrespect, just the teacher demanding the student to conform to a silly belief

Men are not women, women are not men
It had nothing to do with the student body, it was an opinion over belief

I respect and treat trans people sincerely but I don’t believe a man serving me coffee dressed as a woman is a woman.

Telling people what they have to believe is not treating people with respect

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Really, I didn’t hear anyone say they didn’t treat anyone with disrespect, just the teacher demanding the student to conform to a silly belief

Men are not women, women are not men
It had nothing to do with the student body, it was an opinion over belief

I respect and treat trans people sincerely but I don’t believe a man serving me coffee dressed as a woman is a woman.

Telling people what they have to believe is not treating people with respect

If the student tells a trans woman that she is not a woman that is an act of disrespect to the trans woman. The teacher tells the student to keep his opinions to himself, and he should when he is in that institution that asks everyone to respect each other and follow their policies.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join