It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Boy suspended from school for saying there are ‘only two genders’

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: InTheLight

I hear ya, but that's pretty progressive. In real life, where big wheels move really slow, high school teaches you about authority. It's power is everywhere. In education, in the job world, in the religious sector and certainly in law enforcement and the penal code. If that kid had talked that way to his boss about a company policy, he would have been fired. If it was the police, and he was arguing about the injustice of some law he just broke...…

Welcome to my world.

posted on Jun, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

You must have watched a different video because what that teacher did was clearly supressing the students opinion while "making it clear" to the student that he had his "chance to shut up and be quiet about it".

And after all that, the student is correct.

True, a discussion should always stay civil and nice but bowing down to somes quirky logic just because an authority person or institution said it, is just plain wrong.

But I understand how most of the people defending this trail of thought with the infinite gender issue would be overly happe to dictate what others have to think, believe or not to believe.

It is quiet astonishing that there is not enough self reflection left in those. And while they always are so pretentious about being tolerant about others opinions, they are the worst themselfes.

Determining & condescending.

new topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join