It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK: Boy suspended from school for saying there are ‘only two genders’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

A teenager who said he was thrown out of class for insisting there are only two genders has reportedly been suspended from school. The unidentified schoolboy secretly filmed the moment he was reprimanded by a teacher at a school in Aberdeenshire, who said the view was not in line with school policy. The three minute clip was uploaded to Reddit and YouTube on Friday.

Source

There’s so much I could say... But I won’t, I’ll leave that to you lot to discuss.

Except for this - I really am sick and tired of this country and the western worlds agenda.

EDIT: LOL what a surprise (sarcasm), instead of discussing the 2 gender point, people are just saying yeah he is disruptive etc. What’s the matter [snipped]? Don’t like hearing the truth about gender?
edit on 23/6/2019 by JPtruther because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Jun 23 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: JPtruther

I think he was suspended for being disruptive and disrespectful.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
It seems to me that progressives are becoming bully’s. Or am I over sensitive?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Would the student have been suspended if the roles were reversed and he was insisting that there were 63 genders while the teacher said there were only 2?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

According to the video I watched, I don't think it would have mattered if he was arguing the earth isn't flat. He was disruptive, insulting to the teacher and disrespectful of the process and the curriculum.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

According to the video I watched, I don't think it would have mattered if he was arguing the earth isn't flat. He was disruptive, insulting to the teacher and disrespectful of the process and the curriculum.

Sometimes you have to be
Individual opinions have merit, for or against
I watched the video, nobody should have others agendas forced on them

If it was about religion and he refused you would all be hailing him a hero

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
More trans activist BS.

Coddling the mentally ill by marginalizing normal people.
edit on 23 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Sometimes you have to be
Individual opinions have merit, for or against
I watched the video, nobody should have others agendas forced on them

If it was about religion and he refused you would all be hailing him a hero

If the student was that disruptive in the classroom, while gender tolerance and inclusion policies were being introduced and discussed with the student body, I can only imagine how disruptive and disrespectful this student will be in the hallways to his transgender fellow students.

There are ways of expressing your opinions. Disrupting a classroom discussion of school policy by insulting the teacher, the school and the trans students is not an acceptable route.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Sounds like the parents committee should have the principle/head master sacked for having amounst other things no idea of basic biology.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Would the student have been suspended if the roles were reversed and he was insisting that there were 63 genders while the teacher said there were only 2?

While it is just speculation on my part, I am going to say no f'ing way. This kind of thing usually only swings one way. If the student engaged and argued "right think", no matter how disruptive, more than likely nothing would have happened.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Civil disobedience -- I love it! What is telling here is that the boy is not allowed to have a different opinion, much less talk about it. NO ONE IS.

Here is the most recent case that I know of (in a loooooooooong line of examples!):

Academic faces sack for letter to Sunday Times that criticised training on trans issues

A lecturer who signed an open letter to The Sunday Times criticising LGBT training in universities has been threatened with being sacked as an editor of an academic journal unless she recants.

Sarah Honeychurch, a fellow in the Adam Smith Business School at Glasgow University, was among more than 30 academics who signed the letter in last week’s Sunday Times. It registered “disquiet” over a programme run by the charity Stonewall in which “anti-scientific claims are presented . . . as objective fact”.

Ms. Honeychurch is standing firm (bless her!), and she isn't the only one targeted:

“I’m not going to recant — I signed that letter after hard thought because people get so much abuse simply for wanting discussion,” she said.

Another signatory of the Sunday Times letter, Michele Moore, honorary professor at Essex University, who has edited the journal Disability & Society for many years, is also facing calls to resign after warning that autistic and other children might be harmed if they are wrongly encouraged to question their gender, which could lead to taking hormones and later surgery.

These are academics being told to STFU!!! And it's not just them -- it's everyone. Researchers are prevented from conducting necessary and appropriate research. Doctors and other medical professionals are prevented from warning about the negative side effects and adverse outcomes for "gender affirmation" treatments. Detransitioners are bullied and intimidated for sharing their nightmares in trying to "transition." Media and even authorities are not allowed to report violent crimes committed by men identifying as women -- they are reported as being committed by women. Teachers and administrators don't tell parents when their child is identifying as transgender, much less that they are helping the child transition!

The bullying and abuse is insidious and pervasive. This is why so many people say nothing. It's very discouraging seeing how many people -- women especially -- are afraid to speak out publicly because they cannot afford the backlash. They cannot afford to lose their jobs, or their friends, or platforms. As intended of course.

The tide seems to be changing, in large part because of the unfair domination in women's sports by boys/men identifying as girls/women... especially when these boys/men are crying that they are the ones at a disadvantage and playing the "poor pitiful me" card.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Someone give this kid an A+ in biology...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   
double trouble

edit on am66201919America/Chicago23p10am by annoyedpharmacist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
More trans activist BS.

Coddling the mentally ill by marginalizing normal people.

To be fair its Sexes. Sex is what gender is confused with. Scientificaly he was wrong.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

There are two genders.

Gender is determined by genetics.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
Someone give this kid an A+ in biology...

Reward him for being scientificly wrong? Gender is mentally how you think while being a male or female.
SEX is not just the act you know. Its also what you have between ya legs and body appearance.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Reward him for being scientificly wrong? Gender is mentally how you think while being a male or female.

Repeating it doesn't make it true.

There is the male gender and female gender. Everything else is made up bull# by sexually confused individuals, and usurpers trying to steal the female identity away from women.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

There are two genders.

Gender is determined by genetics.

Wrong. Sex is what determines your mental gender.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Mental gender lol.

Whatever you say. You make a mockery of science with your trans activist bull#.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:26 AM
link   
So are people mad that hes right or that he got suspended for being right?

Or both?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join