It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strangest thing to ever happen to you or that you've witnessed?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Schmoe1
Two unexplained occurrences for me.

(1) When I was about 12 years old, I came back to my house from playing with friends sometime in the afternoon. There was an ambulance parked out front and it left when I was halfway down the street to my house. I got back and my mom was upset and said my aunt got taken in the ambulance because she was very sick. She ended up passing away at the hospital according to my mom.

A while after this, perhaps months, my cat was laying on my stomach like he always did when I'd go to bed. Behind my headboard was a set of sliding closet doors. His head snapped up to look at the doors, and he sprinted up my chest and launched himself into the doors and ran out of the room. I was freaked out but chalked it up to a schizo cat.

Shortly after that I'm laying in bed drifting off to sleep and I feel that unmistakable feeling of someone sitting on the bed, how it compresses and you kind of sink with it. I was paralyzed with fear for I don't know how long, but finally worked up the nerve to go downstairs and sleep on the couch, which I ended up doing for a long time.

Not until years later, my mom admitted that my aunt had passed away in the house. I don't know if it was her saying goodbye, but a different way would have been appreciated.

(2) I worked in a machine shop at nights when I was in my mid-twenties. I smoked cigarettes and would go outside to stargaze while I did it. I've always been a stargazer, it calms and relaxes me.

I've seen satellites before, they just appear to be "slow" moving stars. This object I saw looked like a satellite, about the same size but maybe a bit brighter. It moved steadily for a short amount of time but then moved in a way I can only describe as pulsing. It was a quick acceleration/stop acceleration/stop many times until it disappeared from my line of sight behind a building. Grabbing my phone to record didn't even occur to me because I was so intrigued by what it could have possibly been.
:

Schmoe, I have also seen that! I reported it on here. The first thing that came to my mind was a nuclear pulse drive or something of that sort. Purely baseless speculation to be clear.

In any case, like you I watch the sky and I have never seen that since or before. I watched it for a long time, probably 5 minutes. None of the guys in aircraft forum had a good explanation if I recall.

Super excited to see another report.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I think I have posted this before, but members come and go... so I'll post it again. Plus, it's a great diversion from the many blood-sucking parasites stuff.

I was about 7 or 8 years old when this happened. My bedroom was directly across the hall from the bathroom (and about the same size as the bathroom, lol). My bed was positioned where I could see out the door and across the hall while lying in it.

This particular day, I was home sick in bed. I had been running a fever, having chills and muscle aches, and generally feeling like crap warmed over for a day or so. I remember the pain had subsided a little... I still felt nauseous, but at least for once I wasn't hurting all over and I wanted to lay still so the pain wouldn't return.

Mom came in with the thermometer and stuck it in my mouth without a word. I didn't say anything either; I just wanted to lay still, and wasn't against the idea of just drifting off to sleep. I was just kind of zoned out. She left and came back a few minutes later, pulled out the thermometer, and screamed.

Not yelled... screamed, as if in terror.

Dad met her as she left the room at a dead run toward the bathroom. They both grabbed rags and alcohol and came running back into my bedroom. They threw the covers off of me, started stripping me down, and slathering me with alcohol. As soon as she screamed, I un-zoned out and asked her what was wrong... or tried to. My lips wouldn't work, and neither would my tongue. I couldn't make a sound. I tried to raise my head to get a better view of what was happening, but it wouldn't work either. It was like all the muscles in my body just quit working. I was struggling like a madman to make something... anything... work when they got back to my bedroom.

Then I felt it. I was floating upward off my bed. I looked down at then as they desperately tried to cool me off, wondering what the problem was and why was I looking at my own body down there? I felt no pain during all of this. After a few moments, I just floated back down and back to where I was supposed to be. As soon as I got back down, I was able to move (even though it hurt like hell again).

I later found out, my temperature was 108 degrees. For how long, we don't know. Mom had been checking my temperature every couple of hours, so it was less than that.

I never saw a bright light or a tunnel or anything like that... maybe if I hadn't floated back down I would have. But I still believe I died that day, if only for a few moments. At the time, I had never heard of near-death experiences; I discovered those in high school reading some "long-haired stuff." As far as I know, I didn't have any lasting issues from the experience... kinda strange since my temperature was so much higher than what is considered survivable.

I have also been privy to some cypto experiences, but I witnessed only aftereffects of those.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I am a hiker and regularly do long day hikes of c. 20 miles with my dogs.

A couple of years ago I was dropped off and started to walk. I arrived at my destination and remembered nothing at all of my hike, yet my GPS clearly indicated that I hade walked my closen route. Never happened before, or since.

FYI no drugs or drink was involved. Just me and two dogs and a lost few hours.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
A number of years ago I was in my basement apartment beside a rectangular park across the street mid afternoon and suddenly, there was a massive explosion across the street, like huge, shook the building. Myself and the tenant upstairs ran across, ran across the street, looked around and there was nothing. No kids running. This was by far bigger than any firecracker, was thinking a pipe bomb or something, but it seemed to be from above ground. Saw my neighbor who was on his front porch and he claims it came from the air across from his house beside an apartment building.
Massive explosion from the air, then nothing.

I guess sometimes in certain places things just have to pop, perhaps to hold everything else together, I don't know..

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:37 AM
link   
About 15 years ago I was heading home in my car. As I was pulling up to the house I saw a grey mass almost see through in the sky. Cloud right? But it wasn’t. It was lower and moving faster. It also had 4 sections, two on top and two on bottom and it was perfect symmetry.
It moved behind the tree and I waited for it to come out other side. It did, still moving at a much more rapid pace than a cloud. It was so weird but not scary in any way. I got out of the car and actually yelled out to it but it kept going further away.
I always wondered what it was.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Funnily enough I've had this same thing happen to me but with street lights. Been happening the last 20yrs or so as well.

a reply to: carewemust

Parking lot lights go out when I'm parked under one. Been happening for 20+ years. Doesn't freak me out any more, but it would be nice to know WHY.
edit on 24-6-2019 by dante76 because: Forgot the message

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Sometimes when am inside my home I can feel water droplets land on my skin so I look up at the ceiling to check for water and find no leak.

Then I look outside and it starts raining.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Was at beach one night with my ex many, many years ago - we were lying on sand looking at the stars. Completely clear and cloudless, brilliant view of the starry sky with no city lights or anything nearby polluting the clarity. Saw one 'moving' across the sky in a smooth but slow manner and figured it must be an airplane or helicopter pretty high up (too slow for a shooting star), possibly even a satellite. All of a sudden it paused, then suddenly shot off at a completely different angle and had disappeared within 2-3 secs. Unfortunately given the distance I couldn't discern any meaningful shape or anything else, it looked like the other stars in the sky to all intents and purposes.

With the same ex, she wanted to see a fortune teller one time and we went to a local one who had a fairly good reputation. I thought it was all rubbish if I'm honest, I consider them no more than experts at reading human body language and so on - but went out of curiosity even though I wasn't getting a reading. She did the reading for my ex (usual vague stuff - identified some initials of friends/family, "you will have good fortune but also sadness!", blah blah) and it was soon time to leave. As we were walking out, she stopped me and said very clearly. "You are meant to be going on a long journey soon. It won't happen, and for good reason." She took me kinda unawares so I just nodded and walked on out and forgot about it.

2 weeks later, I was asked by work to make a 6hr drive to one of our offices in another part of the country. As I was leaving, I drove out our gates and felt something catch on the underside of the car. Got out and looked underneath, my sump had a gaping hole in it and most of the engine oil was on the road. Immediately obvious there wasn't going to be any journey. The sump had caught on the small iron gate stop embedded in the centre of the road, something which I couldn't understand as there was at least 3" of clearance and I've driven over it a thousand times before.

Asides from that, no other unusual things asides from me and my mother having a very definite psychic link of sorts. We constantly know when the other is going to call, or will be thinking of some random topic that the other will suddenly bring up. It never happens with anyone else.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This is not a story, it's verifiable. I have been communicating in a publicly verifiable way with a being who is more than human, according to the multiple synchronicities we experience every day in our communication code. When I explain this phenomena to someone in person, they understand very well, but when I send out this research online, I don't get the same confirmation. I assume readers who take the time to look at all these messages are terrified and don't have anything to say at this time?

Here is a Reddit post introducing the Media Poem blog: www.reddit.com...

A recent video interview: www.youtube.com...

The latest video about MK Ultra: www.youtube.com...

And up to the minutes tweets: twitter.com...

If you click on my Reddit name, you'll see some of my interactions with the people on Reddit's r/conspiracy forum: www.reddit.com...

Best regards,

Catherine Brown

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I'll share one but I've had so many strange things happen it's seriously an annoyance at this point . Almost like forces are messing with me.

As a child I vividly remember playing hide n go seek at a campground. I was looking for someone and saw the bushes move in a patch of the forest on the edge of the campground. I ran in, peeled back the brush to an open area like a perfect circle. With only a few small plants.

I saw these beings with bodies like dragonflies but faces of humans. The were buzzing their wings hanging on , what appeared to be, spider webs. As soon as I entered the area they all stared at me at once. I was shocked, frozen, so I basically just turned around and ran back to my parents. So strange. And of course my parents didn't believe me.

I've also seen tiny people like the guy with the Hawaii story. The one I saw though was about 2ft tall looking like a gnome with a hat on. He was hopping instead of walking. My dad was right next to me and couldn't see him.

And to the ones who have street lights constantly turn off , you're not alone. That one is annoying as well. I really think this stuff is evil in nature. I study the Bible now and it all makes sense. It's demonic in nature. It has never , ever brought anything good into my life. The more I connect with Christ though, the happier I get and healthier....

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thank you for making this topic. I think this is my best opportunity to find out what does the hand mean when I saw it during my childhood.

When I was young about 6-9 years I saw a hand touch a big wooden pole (that supported the house foundation) near the kitchen in Vietnam. Before seeing that hand I was hungry and playing far away from the house about 1,000 ft to 2,000 ft. I wanted to go home to find something to eat. We were poor back then ( the year around 1994-1997) we didn't have a kitchen like here in America. Here is the picture look similar to the one we used to have. ( I can't upload by using my phone, I will do it later, so bare with me and visualize them.) So I ran home to the kitchen to find something to eat. I was squatting down and try to get reheat the food because the stove was on the ground. I don't think I had a chance to light up to reheat then I saw a hand touched a wooden pole that supported the house. The kitchen stove was very close to the wooden pole. The wooden pole size similar to a small electrical utility pole nowadays in America. The hand looked like a female hand but no nails painted about people in the thirties. I wasn't scared at first because it didn't look scary and I thought someone was pranking on me, so I looked outside while squatting down, but no one was outside! I was scared at that moment so I tried to turn my body to grab a knife to chop it but once I swiftly turned back the hand was gone ( it took me like 4-6 seconds to turn my body around to get a knife and turned back) The wall were old and damaged and made out of bamboo in similar knitting pattern one under the other so I can tell if someone were hidding behind it or not. ( I will upload the picture that I found on Google) I was so scared I sprinted out the house. I remember clearly that day was sunny! Do you think I was hungry to make me hallucinated an image of a hand? I don't think so, if that were the case then why I wouldn't hallucinated food?

BONUS events
When I was about 9, I heard that we almost got an interview to go to America. I knelled down and prayed outside my house for us to come to America. If my praying came true I would offer roasted pig and other food offering. My praying did come true and I haven't had a chance to do that. Now I have the knowledge so I don't have to offer toasted pig but maybe some fruits or veggie food. I think just offering with my sincerely thank you thoughy should be fine. What do you think? Oh by the way back to the hand, I was trying to google the image of a hand touch a tree. I was shocked how beautiful it's and it's lured me to do the same. Maybe I will find something or the answers to it I've been wondering for years. Once again I will upload pictures I found on googled later to have a better understanding. I will put more event later about how my mom found her lost two sisters in America. Oh well, I'm going to write it here quick for you in case you won't make it to read later due to not paying internet bill. My mom is half Vietnamese and White ( just found out that my grandfather was a French American navy soldier had a rank ad a petty officer ( My brother who is younger then me who is a petty officer in the Navy) Lol, I'm envious and proud of my brother the same time because I tried to enlisted in the Army and got accepted before him. I was like 1 week prior to the bootcamp departure date, the Army stop me from joining the military. Let's get back to my mom's story. My mom's friend visited our house came along with another friend. That person recognized my mom! Because my mom look so similar to the weight and facial. They started to exchanged child hood memories and matched! Good bye for now.

Sincerely,
A Vietnamese American

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Strangest Event that happened to me? I'll pick one as there are many.

The Matrix

I was baking bread in my kitchen one day and while kneading the dough I began to think of one of those big questions... LIFE?
Plants are living, Animals are living, Cells are living so what are the main differences between sentience and non-sentient... A very deep thought, In walks my wife and she suddenly said out of the blue, "The Soul"...
"What?" I asked
She seemed confused and I asked her why she had said "The Soul", she knew she had said it but could not explain why...

Very strange...
edit on 24-6-2019 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
I have had a lot of strange things happen. This may not be the strangest, but it's close.

About 40 years ago, one of my best friends and I had just finished listening to a Uriah Heep album.

The last song on the album was, Bird of Prey.
The song had just finished, and as we were walking down the steps from the second floor, to our astonishment, that song started playing again.

For the younger readers, who are not familiar with 33 rpm vinyl records, a needle sits in the groove of the record as it turns. There is a space between songs, and after the last song finishes, the arm holding the needle lifts up, and swings back to the off position.

A person can lift the arm and place it in the groove of the record, if you want to hear a particular song.
If not done very carefully, some scratching noise can be heard.

I can understand the arm retracting at the end of the album, and possibly dropping down somewhere in the album, but I have never had that happen, and truthfully, it probably is extremely rare.

For this needle to end up in the groove before the last song without making any noise, is virtually impossible.

Having told my friend , as we were walking down the steps, " That was the last song they played for their encore, when I saw them in concert last year" , then the song started playing again, is something I will never forget.

For those familiar with Uriah Heep, their former bass player, Gary Thain, died from an overdose, several months prior to the concert I attended.

I always wondered, could it have possibly been his spirit? I will never know.
Edit, we were the only ones in the house, at least in a physical body.

edit on 24-6-2019 by zeta55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Double post, delete

edit on 24-6-2019 by zeta55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
The strangest thing that happened to me was when I sighted a triangular shaped craft high in the night sky, clearly blacking out surrounding starlight and marked by lights along two edges. The night was dead silent, and the craft could not be heard. At arm's length, it was about the size of a quarter. I watched it for about a minute as it became decreasingly smaller. It had a slight rotation about it. When it disappeared, it was about the size of a dime.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I used to walk to school when I was young. It was a short walk, five houses to the corner then turn right and five short blocks to school. It wasn't a long walk, especially for a kid who could run full speed all day long. There wasn't usually much excitement along that short journey so when some road construction or something like that happened it was a big deal - and a perfect place to break out the Tonka trucks.

On Saturday night I had a very real dream. In the dream, I was walking to school and saw some heavy construction equipment, large pieces of a cement storm drain, piles of dirt where the digging had already begun, and several workers there with vests and hardhats on. As I was walking by thinking I couldn't wait to get home from school to play on that backhoe and all those magnificent pieces of storm drain one the crew turned and looked me straight in the eye and very forcefully said, "Don't play here! It's very dangerous and you could get hurt here!"

I remember when I woke up I was almost in shock at how intense his words were. But that was nothing compared to the fact that the construction worker who warned me not to play there was my grandfather, who had passed away almost a year earlier. At first, I was standing behind him but he turned around to look at me, grabbed my shoulders and looked straight in my eyes and said, "Don't play here!" He was fierce in his intensity.

The next morning I immediately looked toward the corner, which I could see from my front yard, and it was perfectly normal. No construction equipment, nothing. It was just a dream. But then I remembered, in the dream, I was walking to school and today was Sunday. The following morning I left the side door of the house and started walking toward the front sidewalk, half of me afraid I might see construction equipment and half of me excited at the prospect of seeing my grandfather again. Before I even turned my head I could see, out of the corner of my eye, that huge yellow backhoe at the corner right where it had been in my dream. I was confused and frightened but mostly disappointed that the construction worker was not, in fact, my grandfather.

Still, I did as I was told and stayed away from that construction site, regardless of how enticing it was. Around dinner time we were surprised to hear sirens and commotion on our quiet little street. it turns out several of the neighborhood kids had been playing at that site and one of them got severely injured. I don't know if they ever figured out how, but one of the pieces of storm drain shifted and rolled on to his legs crushing them. I didn't really know him well but I remember that I never saw him again after that.

Of course, something big like this deserved attention from the residents of our little neck of the woods so everyone was out on the front walk talking about what had happened. I refused to go. When my brother asked me why I said, "Because grandpa told me not to." He looked at me kind of funny, but he didn't question me about it or make fun of me. It was as if he understood. I will never forget that.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeautifulHand
Thank you for making this topic. I think this is my best opportunity to find out what does the hand mean when I saw it during my childhood.

When I was young about 6-9 years I saw a hand touch a big wooden pole (that supported the house foundation) near the kitchen in Vietnam. Before seeing that hand I was hungry and playing far away from the house about 1,000 ft to 2,000 ft. I wanted to go home to find something to eat. We were poor back then ( the year around 1994-1997) we didn't have a kitchen like here in America. Here is the picture look similar to the one we used to have. ( I can't upload by using my phone, I will do it later, so bare with me and visualize them.) So I ran home to the kitchen to find something to eat. I was squatting down and try to get reheat the food because the stove was on the ground. I don't think I had a chance to light up to reheat then I saw a hand touched a wooden pole that supported the house. The kitchen stove was very close to the wooden pole. The wooden pole size similar to a small electrical utility pole nowadays in America. The hand looked like a female hand but no nails painted about people in the thirties. I wasn't scared at first because it didn't look scary and I thought someone was pranking on me, so I looked outside while squatting down, but no one was outside! I was scared at that moment so I tried to turn my body to grab a knife to chop it but once I swiftly turned back the hand was gone ( it took me like 4-6 seconds to turn my body around to get a knife and turned back) The wall were old and damaged and made out of bamboo in similar knitting pattern one under the other so I can tell if someone were hidding behind it or not. ( I will upload the picture that I found on Google) I was so scared I sprinted out the house. I remember clearly that day was sunny! Do you think I was hungry to make me hallucinated an image of a hand? I don't think so, if that were the case then why I wouldn't hallucinated food?

BONUS events
When I was about 9, I heard that we almost got an interview to go to America. I knelled down and prayed outside my house for us to come to America. If my praying came true I would offer roasted pig and other food offering. My praying did come true and I haven't had a chance to do that. Now I have the knowledge so I don't have to offer toasted pig but maybe some fruits or veggie food. I think just offering with my sincerely thank you thoughy should be fine. What do you think? Oh by the way back to the hand, I was trying to google the image of a hand touch a tree. I was shocked how beautiful it's and it's lured me to do the same. Maybe I will find something or the answers to it I've been wondering for years. Once again I will upload pictures I found on googled later to have a better understanding. I will put more event later about how my mom found her lost two sisters in America. Oh well, I'm going to write it here quick for you in case you won't make it to read later due to not paying internet bill. My mom is half Vietnamese and White ( just found out that my grandfather was a French American navy soldier had a rank ad a petty officer ( My brother who is younger then me who is a petty officer in the Navy) Lol, I'm envious and proud of my brother the same time because I tried to enlisted in the Army and got accepted before him. I was like 1 week prior to the bootcamp departure date, the Army stop me from joining the military. Let's get back to my mom's story. My mom's friend visited our house came along with another friend. That person recognized my mom! Because my mom look so similar to the weight and facial. They started to exchanged child hood memories and matched! Good bye for now.

Sincerely,
A Vietnamese American

I'm sorry that I'm a newbie, I wasn't able to have a chance to proof read and edit to have some pictures. I reached the 4 hours limit to edit and something wrong with ATS. I can't upload image due to ads blocker, I've even disable and wait for like over 30 minutes and still doesn't work. Below are some images I saved from finding them on Google Image then upload to image website.

Those pictures aren't exactly the same but very similar. The last picture is inspiring me to find the answer by touching the tree like that. I heard that some trees can heal or you can adsorb energy by hugging them.

Testing for alternative coding picture link. These picture below are the same as above
"https://i.ibb.co/17fPpX7/wooden-pole2.jpg" alt="wooden-pole2" border="0"> "https://i.ibb.co/GVfxHB8/bamboo-wall2.jpg" alt="bamboo-wall2" border="0"> "https://i.ibb.co/mFpMpsj/stove.jpg" alt="stove" border="0"> "https://i.ibb.co/f1HsmFj/hand-touched-a-tree.jpg" alt="hand-touched-a-tree" border="0">

Sincerely,

French Vietnamese American
edit on 24-6-2019 by BeautifulHand because: some grammars

edit on 24-6-2019 by BeautifulHand because: trying to test out HTML thumbnail linked

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
back in 1972 after a Labor Day holiday weekend... I was in a coma for 10 days and I woke up with the full recollection of having a NDE (near-death-experience)...

the weird woo-woo part of this story is that for the fortnight of the Labor-Day holiday I was having a transformational psyche experience and was obsessed with fleshing out my personal Cartouche from the depths of my subconscious...

car·touche
[kärˈto͞oSH]

NOUN
a carved tablet or drawing representing a scroll with rolled-up ends, used ornamentally or bearing an inscription.
synonyms:
plaque · nameplate · door plate · tablet · sign · brass · medallion · plaquette · cartouche
archaeology
an oval or oblong enclosing a group of Egyptian hieroglyphs, typically representing the name and title of a monarch.

ALSO:
In Egyptian hieroglyphs, a cartouche is an oval with a horizontal line at one end, indicating that the text enclosed is a royal name. They came into common use during the beginning of the Fourth Dynasty under Pharaoh Sneferu, but earlier examples date to the mid Second Dynasty on Cylinder Seals of Seth-Peribsen. While the cartouche is usually vertical with a horizontal line, if it makes the name fit better it can be horizontal, with a vertical line at the end. The Ancient Egyptian word for it was shenu, and it was essentially an expanded shen ring. In Demotic, the cartouche was reduced to a pair of brackets and a vertical line.

courtesy of Wikipedia Search...

After visiting the In-Laws in Myrtle Beach SC for the holiday, I was returning to Orlando Florida for a work contract... with the 'Cartouche' drawn on a scroll of parchment paper which was intended to remain secret & unrevealed to anyone else buy myself.... When suddenly a gust of wind lifted the scroll Cartouche from the passenger seat & out the window into the lowcountry marshes a few miles south of Charleston SC

I could not stop, the traffic & narrow 2 lane road with marsh/swamp/wet-lands on either side of the roadway... so I surrendered the 'Cartouche' to the Spirit Lady which resided there and hoped that I would complete my journey to Orlando without incident...

As I neared the 'coosawahatchee' creek bridge... (about midway between Charleston and Savannah) my car tyre blew out, I crashed into the bulkheads of the concrete bridge, got thrown from the car and was run over by a northbound car which had nurses and interns as the company of passengers, who saved my life by calling their Savannah hospital network some 50 miles distant...
a Hearse carried me to a Roper Hospital & some 10 days later I sprang up from coma...

A hearse is a vehicle used to carry the dead in a coffin/casket. They range from deliberately anonymous vehicles to very formal heavily decorated vehicles. In the funeral trade of some countries hearses are called funeral coaches.
Hearse - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearse

Strangely, my wife was in the room when I regained consciousness those 10 days later... and immediately as I sprang up I told the missus that my arm was caught up in something (a restraint was on my wrist as I was tearing at my chest & shoulder stitches in my unconscious state) I then told her about my NDE and meeting with Angels and spirit-beings
~~~ I was laid up & disabled for 4 years as a result of losing the very private & secret Cartouche emblem and was spiritually anchored to South Carolina as a penance -->

until my 7 year vision Quest to the AZ desert begun in 1990 and the resulting 2nd Near-Death-Experience, I had earned as a result of accepting the 'Vision Quest' mission

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Was driving down a country road near lincoln in england with my work partner travelling back from a job at around 3pm one mid summer day about maybe 500m infront i seen what i can only describe as something looking like a grim reaper all in black float across the road in front of us when we get to the spot where it had crossed we both looked right and there was nothing at all there but an open field but i seen it clear as day crossing the road

I drove on for about a mile before i said to my partner i am sure i just seen something cross the road a bit back and to my amazement he said i thought i was going mad what the hell was that i looked and there was nothing there it looked like the grim reaper gliding along.

After reading about shadow people i'm positive that is what i saw as there was nowhere that a person could of disappeared to!

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Multiple Close Encounters of the First to Fifth Kind ever since my childhood and throughout my adult life.

-MM
edit on 24-6-2019 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join