It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Are Oficially Mad!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
YAWNNNN...

The usual from you... Against my countrymen? Hardly. Those i surround myself with have the same fears and aprehensions i do. Even those who are staunch republicans cant beleive the crap going on.

By the way if you think i'd pick bananas because i'm of hispanic origin, that wasnt funny at all.

Don't know your origin, and really don't care. You're supposed to be an American now, whatever your 'origins' were.

My comment could be looked at as asking if you prefer the same diet as our 'allies' the French (the so-called cheese eating surrender monkeys).

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoPhobos

Originally posted by andpau66
?

I think the offending remark could be the "GD" and attacking the messenger instead of the message, not your opinions about the war.
Ignorance is bliss. People have been banned out of here for less than that. Its the new "wave" here at ATS. We dont like the fact that you're not with us, SO we're going to call you dumb, stupid and ridicule you on the forums. Right?

The quality at ATS is certainly going downhill fast.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Ignorance is bliss. People have been banned out of here for less than that. Its We dont like the fact that you're not with us, SO we're going to call you dumb, stupid and ridicule you on the forums. Right?

I'm sorry, but you are complaining about the exact tactic that you liberals use all the time whenever you are intellectually or otherwise defeated. Remember all earlier your comments about the stupid red state voters? And then you mention banning, as another 'subtle' threat.

In my opinion, makes you appear to be very hypocritical.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
the usual cliche.

Why dont you go start a war or something. Not in school today, huh

Have fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join