It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Are Oficially Mad!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Indeed,

Iran could not take the U.S. I'm sorry.

LoL, I mean, the kiddie stuff going on in Iraq is nothing if we were to launch a full-scale assault on a country.

But America's objective is not to launch a full-scale assault on Iraq. That wouldn't really help matters in "spreading democracy." You gotta stick to reality, not your unilateral wet dream.

I'm sorry.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
*The mentality of this younger generation...I dont know...

You best hope those nations dont come here and kick your butts is all i got to say.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by XLEGIONS

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Funniest thing since that mad Iraqi bloke on the tele all the time. What was his name again?

His name was Mhammad Sa'id al Sahhaf .

www.sahafsite.com...
www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com...
(Read -- TREASURY OF DEATHLESS QUOTES -- ) . lol

Remember when they held a press conference announcing the "pack of cards". One of the reporters asked if Mhammad Sa'id al Sahhaf was in it because "every pack of cards needs a joker"

Hehe, if everything this guy had said was true the Republican Guard would be taking over Idaho about now and he would be doing his press/propaganda conferences from the top of the Whitehouse!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
what's wrong with what Iran said? they only said they'd attack the iraqi troops IF they were attacked first.

Sep

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedDragon
what's wrong with what Iran said? they only said they'd attack the iraqi troops IF they were attacked first.

Why do you have to bring common sense to this thread? Let the kids have their fun.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You know if some other country came over here I sure hope we would defend ourselves. If we invade another country I sure hope they would defend themselves.

We should never go down the road of saying some country has WMD and therefore we must attack them before they attack us. This is guilty unti proven inoccent. This is the reason Hitler attacked Poland. Where does it stop?

When China gets there situation where they need to be, what do we do if they decide to attack South Korea (or any other country) because they claim they feel South Korea is a danger to them? We would have no reason to say anything.

We have gone from a country that does not go to war with another country unless it has attacked us or one of our allies.

We cannot take on the world. We cannot even get Iraq under control. This is the way it is when you occupy a country that does not want you there. We have done nothing in Ira but create thousands of terrorist canidates.

If we were to Attack Iran, we will have angered most of the 1 billion Islamic people of the world. 911 happened because we left troops in Saudi Arabia after Iraq 1. Not because they hate our freedom (that we dont really have) but because we were whipping on the Arab world.

Where does all of this end? It doesnt look good unless you are one of the many corporations supplying the weapons.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
911 happened because we left troops in Saudi Arabia after Iraq 1.

And just when I think I have heard it all

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Ok American Mad Man why do YOU think 911 happened? Do you have any idea?

I bet you will say because of our freedom.

Osama Bin Ladin made this statement when he attacked us overseas before 911 ever happened. They did not want us in there holy land that was the home of Mecca, and Medina.

Edit: Accually I think some rogue bastards in the Executive branch did 911 for a whole list of reasons.

P.S. I did not mean to say why 911 happened, but terrorism done to us overseas. 911 was an inside job.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by LoneGunMan]

[edit on 3-3-2005 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sep

Why do you have to bring common sense to this thread? Let the kids have their fun.

Heheh, well said Sep.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

I'm taking a wild guess and saying you're a bunch of 10 year olds.

I dont come onto ATS to be griefed and tell people what i think of them, but it seems that some others in this thread do!
I dont think its us who needs to grow up!

And just for the record, im pretty sure that im a hell of alot older than you are anyway!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
if the US does attack Iran I'll put money on that country being under our control in under 2 months.

its been well over a year and your country still hasn't got Iraq under control

and you expect the US to invade and keep a country 3 times the size and population under control in 2 months ( you are a true comical ali )

You have voted RedDragon for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

well said

[edit on 4-3-2005 by bodrul]

Sep

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul
3 times the size

Closer to 4.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLEGIONS
His name was Mhammad Sa'id al Sahhaf .

AKA: Bagdad Bob

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
What? Just because I tell you stop thinking you know all about whats going on in the rest of the world, specifically the war, you want mods to stop me?

I think the offending remark could be the "GD" and attacking the messenger instead of the message, not your opinions about the war.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, Baghdad Bob was right about one thing, he did "speak better English than that villain Bush", I kinda miss the guy....

and who knows, maybe the mad mullahs are really sending an invitation for an invasion, at some point they got to do a field-test for their peacefull nuclear program anyways, dont forget the suntan...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Countermeasures]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Funniest thing since that mad Iraqi bloke on the tele all the time. What was his name again?

When Does Sadam have his Tea???

When Tariq Aziz....

YEEaahahahaAHAHAhaha

Neon.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
www.aljazeera.com

who do you think "makes up" this stories on www.aljazeera.com?

take a guess.

even the internet page is very close to the answer.

have you found any similarities?

adress:
AJ Publishing
Sheikh Zayed Road,
PO Box 31303
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by andpau66
Oh shhh, dgtempe.

They are not laughing at the soldiers or doing anything wrong. I agree that guy was pretty funny. Stop thinking your so god damn high and mighty. Don't think you know everything.. you are here. You are not over there and you don't know half the stuff going on.... saying we are blowing up everything in sight.

Sitting at your computer saying things (Im sure you are one of them) that are not even half true. Just because you come on here and listen to others that don't have a clue (about the war, etc) and then click on a few "ALTERNATIVE" News sources does not mean you know anything.

You are probably the least informed because all the nonsense you read and that you believe JUST because its not coming from CNN, etc

There are so many people like this on here. It is kind of unbelievable.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by andpau66]

Well said! I give you my Vini, Vidi, Vinci Award because you came, you saw and vanquished another one of those liberal appeasement types - all in just a quick couple of sentences.

Ave andpau66

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

*The mentality of this younger generation...I dont know...

You best hope those nations dont come here and kick your butts is all i got to say.

Yes, and no doubt you'd be first in line to surrender and collaberate against your fellow (former) countrymen.

Cheese or bananas for you?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
YAWNNNN...

The usual from you... Against my countrymen? Hardly. Those i surround myself with have the same fears and aprehensions i do. Even those who are staunch republicans cant beleive the crap going on.

By the way if you think i'd pick bananas because i'm of hispanic origin, that wasnt funny at all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join