It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Are Oficially Mad!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Read this. Iran is asking to be attacked. Bush has not stated that he is even considering an invasion and the Iranians are saying that they will attack US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan if we attack Iran.
Yup they are just plain mad!

Heres the link to the story about it!

www.aljazeera.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ya gotta hand it those guys

Good old aljazeera

At least they keep us amused on cold wintery nights.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Funniest thing since that mad Iraqi bloke on the tele all the time. What was his name again?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
"We will hand them bone-breaking blows". BAAHAHAHAHAHA

The propaganda that come outta that region is amazing

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MickeyDee
Funniest thing since that mad Iraqi bloke on the tele all the time. What was his name again?

Ya mean the guy with the hook? that was deported?

Not sure of his name, just glad to see the back of him.
Check out Al-Jazeera, they might have him some where in their collection of comics, err i mean archives

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Not him, i mean that iraqi man who used to tell us things like, "We are destroying enemy forces on the outskirts of Baghdad", when we were seein pics of our men sittin in the city drinkin tea!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Not him, i mean that iraqi man who used to tell us things like, "We are destroying enemy forces on the outskirts of Baghdad", when we were seein pics of our men sittin in the city drinkin tea!

Ah, now i know who ya mean. i aint got a clue who he was, but im sure he was on the most wanted list. IE the pack of cards.

He was applying for the post of editor on al-jazeera the last time i heard

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Yeah, wasn't his name Tariq Aziz? Thanks for reminding me about that guy
What ever happened to him?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Mohammed Saeed al-Sahhaf AKA Comical Ali!

He was a classic. Way funnier than half the comedians ive seen!

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Didnt he get a job at FOX News?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thousands dead
You know, the soldiers fighting in the middle east arent laughing at all.

What do you suppose you'd do if foreign troops came here and started blowing up everythng in sight? Would you laugh?
Wouldnt you fight too?

I'm taking a wild guess and saying you're a bunch of 10 year olds.

Not funny.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Oh shhh, dgtempe.

They are not laughing at the soldiers or doing anything wrong. I agree that guy was pretty funny. Stop thinking your so god damn high and mighty. Don't think you know everything.. you are here. You are not over there and you don't know half the stuff going on.... saying we are blowing up everything in sight.

Sitting at your computer saying things (Im sure you are one of them) that are not even half true. Just because you come on here and listen to others that don't have a clue (about the war, etc) and then click on a few "ALTERNATIVE" News sources does not mean you know anything.

You are probably the least informed because all the nonsense you read and that you believe JUST because its not coming from CNN, etc

There are so many people like this on here. It is kind of unbelievable.

[edit on 3-3-2005 by andpau66]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   

His name was Mhammad Sa'id al Sahhaf .

www.sahafsite.com...

www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com...
(Read -- TREASURY OF DEATHLESS QUOTES -- ) . lol

Concerning Iran ,
My advice is to sign this petition : No US Intervention in Iran

[edit on 3-3-2005 by XLEGIONS]

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Come on dg, don't you think "blowing up everything in sight" is a bit extraneous an inference?

I do, I mean our military did not go from reasonable Americans to blood thirsty nutcases because of a change in administration. They are the same guys, and most wouldn't do anything illegal even if ordered.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Indeed,

Iran could not take the U.S. I'm sorry.

LoL, I mean, the kiddie stuff going on in Iraq is nothing if we were to launch a full-scale assault on a country.

The stuff going on in Iran is too politically correct, give the U.S. a chance with no restrictions? It is over in a week.

I

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think Iran+Syria would be a worthy opponent. I think they would take many lives of US and Israeli soldiers. Much more than the Iraqis of course.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Well, here's what I think, consider the source of this article, maybe. I'd read the India Times or Rense before I would read who did this article. You know, the same source and media outlet that Mr. Scott Ritter works for: Aljazeera.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
if the US does attack Iran I'll put money on that country being under our control in under 2 months.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Andpau says:

Stop thinking your so god damn high and mighty. Don't think you know everything.. you are here. You are not over there "

This is what the new people are posting and getting away with, mods.

Something should be done.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Stop thinking your so god damn high and mighty. Don't think you know everything.. you are here. You are not over there "

This is what the new people are posting and getting away with, mods.

Something should be done.

What? Just because I tell you stop thinking you know all about whats going on in the rest of the world, specifically the war, you want mods to stop me? Thats funny (not the mods but you wanting me to stay silent while you said what you want).

Deny Ignorance, dgtempe. Remember that.

Oh yes, "what the new people are posting and getting away with, mods". I guess I need to end my posts with complaining about Bush or something before you like it, right?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join