It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help locating an old alien video or story I read years ago.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
So probably 10 years or so ago, I read a story that was, I want to say, provided here, that either linked out to another website and/or a video on YouTube where a man was sharing his story of a willing journey with an alien species.

He was on a boat, with his family, when he noticed, what appeared to be a corpse, floating in the water. He dove in to attempt rescue and when he swam up to the corpse, he realized it wasn't human. After returning to his boat, I want to say he discussed it with his family and they decided to bring the body on board to see if they could resuscitate the being. Before they could do so, a craft emerged from the water where the man was offered to come aboard, due to the nature of his actions. On board the craft, he was allowed to communicate with these beings. I don't remember much else which is why I am looking for help locating this.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I would really appreciate some help! Thanks in advance!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Still Naive?
So probably 10 years or so ago, I read a story that was, I want to say, provided here, that either linked out to another website and/or a video on YouTube where a man was sharing his story of a willing journey with an alien species.

He was on a boat, with his family, when he noticed, what appeared to be a corpse, floating in the water. He dove in to attempt rescue and when he swam up to the corpse, he realized it wasn't human. After returning to his boat, I want to say he discussed it with his family and they decided to bring the body on board to see if they could resuscitate the being. Before they could do so, a craft emerged from the water where the man was offered to come aboard, due to the nature of his actions. On board the craft, he was allowed to communicate with these beings. I don't remember much else which is why I am looking for help locating this.

Does anyone have any idea what I'm talking about? I would really appreciate some help! Thanks in advance!

I remember this particular story, but I saw it in a thread right here on this site years ago.
Sorry I don't remember any names. I'll try to find it.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I appreciate the help! I've been looking on and off for over a year. Every time it pops into my head I spend a few hours and (obviously) have not been successful. I want to say this was from another country as well (outside the US), but can't say for sure.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Still Naive?

i cannot help with any id / provenence of the annecdote

but the " opening premise " - reads almost like :

how NOT to deal with a casualty in the water

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Still Naive?
I haven't heard of it, but I sure would like to read about it!

Hopefully someone will find it.

I'm sure you googled it. Yes?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I've had a look but can't find anything.

Would def be interested in reading about if anything does turn up on this though

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I hope we find this one. There is still one I would like to find on release of somethings from the space station LOLS good luck ! Searching is one of the hardest things sometimes.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I think you refer to this one:

It was a story From Stefan Denaarde

It involved Planet Larga

edit on 23-6-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

Here is the book:

Book PDF

I did a thread on it once a while back, and there are more on ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 23-6-2019 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   
There are hundreds if not thousands of interesting UFO cases out there, like the 5 cases where a UFO landed close to a school and the kids described the event.....

posted on Jul, 6 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Im not the OP but I have also been trying to remember this story for years, thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Jul, 7 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Heres a video from wendele stevens

Interesting that his name is also associated with the itibi ra case.Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

join