It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Advanced MagLev and UFOs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So I've been watching this show called 'Unidentified' with a former government employee named Luis Elizondo. Interesting stuff. They've been showing videos that were from Navy Pilots that the Pentagon declassified and released to the public. While I've been watching, I keep having a thought...

Think about how a MagLev train works:

There are powerful angled magnets on the bottom of the train. Those magnets are repelled by powerful angled magnets in the rail. And that pushes the train forward.

But what if you don't need the rail?

What if you can repel away from Earth's Magnetic Field? How strong would your magnets have to be to do that?

I keep watching these videos and it's making me think that these UFOs or whatever they are pushing off of Earth's Magnetic Field. And the way some of these things are described makes me think it's not exactly in control, as some are described as tumbling.

But they called one of the objects in a video "Gimbal" - and that makes more sense. If whatever that's pushing off Earth's Magnetic Field is in the center of the Object - on a gimbal, it would still be pushing off, but staying in line with gravity's pull, the object could rotate around and still stay moving in a straight line. Still stay at a specific altitude.

We have the technology to do this, if we can make strong enough magnets and can control the direction of movement (otherwise you're crashing).

Then what the UFOs are using for propulsion wouldn't be Unknown Technology, just (slightly?) more Advanced then what we currently have.

Think about that!
edit on 22-6-2019 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   
They ionise the air.They create a Neutral Dimension field and travel within it by projecting it.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
They ionise the air.They create a Neutral Dimension field and travel within it by projecting it.

Ionising the air won't do it, and will also be useless in space. They warp space/time somehow.

Also, pushing off the Earth's magnetic field implies inertia, but we know that g-forces are not issues for them.

It is like they continually materlialize, and dematerialize which is one hell of a technology.
edit on 22-6-2019 by charlyv because: c

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Sun has a Magnetic Field. What I've suggested can still work in space.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CryHavoc

Maybe it really is all about the Lay Lines.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

It is like they continually materlialize, and dematerialize which is one hell of a technology.

Or create an opposite polarity shield around the entire ship. It may look like they are morphing or disappearing before our eyes, but that could be an after effect from shield strength.
edit on 22-6-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It's a long, non magnetic distance between stars my friend. Interstellar travel would require some type of space/time manipulation.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
It's a long, non magnetic distance between stars my friend. Interstellar travel would require some type of space/time manipulation.

Unless they have mastered both types of energy, and they use this type for their earthly cab service.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

The MagLev isn't novel technology.

In fact, electromagnetism is pretty well understood and has been since Michael Faraday's theory of magnetism received its first mathematical confirmation by James Clerk Maxwell.

I'm not sure how MagLev wouldn't have been invented by humans or how it can be interpreted as alien technology at all.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Aluminum aircraft? A substantial amount of current could theoretically create it, as it does with aluminum foil and a small amount of current. That would need a very strong power supply, unless they are from a type 2 civilization.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

The MagLev isn't novel technology.

In fact, electromagnetism is pretty well understood and has been since Michael Faraday's theory of magnetism received its first mathematical confirmation by James Clerk Maxwell.

I'm not sure how MagLev wouldn't have been invented by humans or how it can be interpreted as alien technology at all.

It very well could have. But who are those humans? A secret branch of humans that have been here for a long time?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Not if they are probes run by some type of AI. That is probably how we will start exploring space when we can.

Many have already theorized doing just that with AI and equipment the ability for self-replicating/fabricating.

Send out a few probes they get to the destination and fabricate more then send them to other solar systems. If one finds something like inhabited planet then it sets up and observes collecting data. Either transmit it back or create fast-moving ships to send back data at intervals.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Not if they are probes run by some type of AI. That is probably how we will start exploring space when we can.

Many have already theorized doing just that with AI and equipment the ability for self-replicating/fabricating.

Send out a few probes they get to the destination and fabricate more then send them to other solar systems. If one finds something like inhabited planet then it sets up and observes collecting data. Either transmit it back or create fast-moving ships to send back data at intervals.

Yeah, I've read about those ideas as well, and we (as a species) may indeed do something along those lines, but I doubt it would be very effective, as far as comunication with other life forms.

Transmitting data back would be faster than returning ships, bur neither will involve FTL travel without the aforementioned spacetime manipulation. The distances are just too vast, and our lifespan too short.

Both of those impediments may be solved in the future, but I don't think self replicating AI machines are the answer. They may be a "feel good" story for humanity, like Voyager and the gold plated record, but that's about it, IMO.
edit on 6222019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Its quite obvious that UFOs well it all operates and runs on unicorn farts. They must have captured some unicorns in some other star systems they then proceeded to process and refine the unicorn farts down to a fine molecular level, then they used it to propel there ships through space and time.

Yup, its all magic.

But on your magnetic lev cars. Should not be that hard to make, but they have been having trouble even getting maglev suspension system out there. Because, well, a car that can jump, would be to problematical for today's road infrastructure. Basically, who knows what people would do with it. Much less flying maglev cars, nobody wants to do all that work in restructuring the highways, and the oil companies and all those billionaires dont want to become less rich.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

There are powerful angled magnets on the bottom of the train. Those magnets are repelled by powerful angled magnets in the rail. And that pushes the train forward.

No, that is not how maglev works. There is no stable way to place two magnets next to each other without constraining them somehow. Statically you can only have diamagnetic materials levitate in a magnetic field. Superconductors are perfect diamagnets for example. The force on diamagnetic materials is proportional to the strength of the magnetic field acting on them. And earth magnetic field is extremely weak.

Another issue is that magnetic force drops with distance cubically. That is why you don't see maglevs hover meters above the track. It would require ridiculous magnetic fields. So you'll want the magnets to be as close as possible to maximize efficiency.

Typically you will use a dynamically stabilized system using electromagnets, where the levitation is stabilized by dynamically adjusting the magnetic field of one of the magnets. The forward motion is a separate thing, is simply a linear electric motor.

Given how weak earth magnetic field is, compared to a maglev track, you would need a ridiculously strong actively controlled magnetic field to achieve any form of levitation. And guess what effect this magnetic field would have on any metals around...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

They warp space/time somehow.

Not in the size of craft folks describe...
Maybe a Moon sized craft ?
Probably not .
Producing infinite energy takes a lot of space and time...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

And guess what effect this magnetic field would have on any metals around

I wouldn't really be any metals now would it.

More like any ferrous material

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv

Ionising the air won't do it, and will also be useless in space. They warp space/time somehow.

Also, pushing off the Earth's magnetic field implies inertia, but we know that g-forces are not issues for them.

They don't warp time-space....there is no such thing as time-space......time is a human construct....sheesh.

They only leave your field of vision …..lol...materialise.....LMAO...de-materialse….you watch way to much Hollywood garbage.

Why do you think ionising the air wont work in space?...lol...

How do you define the word dimension?....do you grasp what a neutral-dimension even is?

Nope.you do not.

What you wooo-wooo Hollywood mind thinks is WARPING TIME-SPACE....lol..lol..lol…..is slipping between dimensions using ionised air to do so....in the atmosphere....clearly....don't overcomplicate things for yourself man....look up super-cavitating torpedo and you will grab the concept...kids love the torpedo as an example so you should to...its pretty clear in concept.

edit on 23-6-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

That’s really interesting the electro magnetic suspension, I’ve wondered for a long time why nobody was developing this tech but it turns out they have. The vid says it wasn’t commercially suitable because of cost and weight. Hmm? I’m sure it could have application for off road vehicles at least. As the video demonstrates it makes for a far smoother and therefore efficient ride over bumpy terrain.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: moebius

And guess what effect this magnetic field would have on any metals around

I wouldn't really be any metals now would it.

More like any ferrous material

You would get eddy currents in any conducting materials, assuming a dynamically changing magnetic field. And given the extreme field strengths needed to levitate anything, it would be a mess.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join