It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Week Later Thread on Trump and Congressional deal on illegal aliens

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I'm glad you realize part of the problem. Yet you still do not realize the other part. Maybe you're starting to witness it now. Politicians of any sort are not there to help us. Trump looked promising for a bit, but I'm afraid he has been compromised. There are more powerful people that actually decide what will happen behind closed doors. We do not vote for these people. Revolution is the only solution. Republicans can't fix anything.
edit on 22-6-2019 by trustmeimdoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I have faith, every time I think he’s flipped or betrayed his base I’m always pleasantly surprised.

Only politician I can name who in my life has kept his campaign promises, GO TRUMP

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Have faith in our Chessmaster.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I hope he waits a week, says nothing and starts the raids. I dont care if he's called a liar, racist, whatever. It wont be the first or last. Stop caving and do what needs to be done. FFS.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Only politician I can name who in my life has kept his campaign promises, GO TRUMP

Right...remember the chants of "lock her up"? Trump can't even indite a sick old woman with his hand picked AG.
How long is he going to ignore her treason?
edit on 23-6-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

It's spelled 'idict.'

It'd make too many lib heads explode, and Hillary already wrote herself out of history. She's now totally irrelevant--Trump tossed back a small fry and is focused on the keepers instead.

Trump doing y'all another favor and still earns your contempt. Typical.

edit on 23-6-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Right...remember the chants of "lock her up"? Trump can't even indite a sick old woman with his hand picked AG.
How long is he going to ignore her treason?

Be patient little one...

This game is being played so far over your head right now you can't even hear the *woosh* as the shots flies by.

Clinton, Obama, Pelosi, Waters, and company will have to answer for their treasonous crimes. Meanwhile we will watch you leftists dismantle your ideology like a spoiled child enraged who didn't get the toy he wanted for his birthday.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   

lol You really think that trumps business pals and trump himself, the ones that benefit the most from cheap illegal alien work, are going to deport them in the millions?

You sir are very naive.

This is just trump trying to put a big spotlight on himself for his 2ed term run.
When this doesn't happen (and he knows that it wont) He will have something to talk about at his rallies.
That's all this is.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Meh, it's pretty obvious what this is. Pelosi gave him an out to make the raids a surprise again. They were being mass reported. Now they're delayed a couple of weeks. Don't be a bit surprised when, in a week, trump says there is no deal being worked on and therefore the raids are currently ongoing.

My only question is this: Did nancy knowingly give trump this cover? Or did she accidentally give him what he needed?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The US Government is promising to round people up and put them in mass 'detention centers' across the nation? This after they've argued that children they've captured don't need blankets, soap or toothbrushes?

If only we had some sort of amendment that would allow us to protect ourselves against the government...

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

According to all the leaked stories, these "raids" were targeting people that already have deport court orders.

AKA, they never showed up in court.

😎

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

According to all the leaked stories, these "raids" were targeting people that already have deport court orders.

😎

Which is illegal and leads to bench warrants. Which are legally issued warrants, which makes all of this constitutional.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

😎

Which is illegal and leads to bench warrants. Which are legally issued warrants, which makes all of this constitutional.

Enforcement is imminent 😎

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
13 Days left.

Can't wait for the lists of day-by-day failures from Democrats.

The excuses, deflections, red herrings, and tangents will be historic πŸ˜ƒ

Have ANY Democrat Congresspeople put forth any "solutions" today ?

I didn't think so 😎

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 01:58 PM
link   

13 Days left.

Can't wait for the lists of day-by-day failures from Democrats.

The excuses, deflections, red herrings, and tangents will be historic πŸ˜ƒ

Have ANY Democrat Congresspeople put forth any "solutions" today ?

I didn't think so 😎

Well, don't forget the "Feelz" and ripping emotional diatribes about the children. And how unconstitutional this all is (ooops, already started above).

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I understand now from rumors that some detention centers are running out of soap and toothpaste !!!

The system overload is fueled by suppliers loyal to Democrats and the Cloward-Piven agenda !!

😧

edit on Jun-23-2019 by xuenchen because: 🍌banana jam🍌

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My prediction. Absolutely nothing will happen. You all will either ignore it, or pretend like it's some genius chess move. Because something.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
My prediction. Absolutely nothing will happen. You all will either ignore it, or pretend like it's some genius chess move. Because something.

Isn't your post sort of stupid?

Especially written IN A THREAD with the sole purpose of reminding people and holding Trump accountable?

I mean, c'mon.

You just "Reee'd" so hard that it spilled out the screen and stained my desk!

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Isn't your post sort of stupid?

Usually.

I wasn't addressing you specifically, I really respect that you made this thread. How did I ree though? Did it seem something offended me?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

It's spelled 'idict.'

Really now!, what is "idict"

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join