It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Two Week Later Thread on Trump and Congressional deal on illegal aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Mark your calendars!

Or if you're in Europe or on the metric system, your Fahrenheit or whatever you call it.

Today is June 22. In two weeks it'll be July 6th.

Trump was going to start ICE off on deporting those illegal aliens who have already had warrants out for their arrest and deportment.

But Pelosi called, cackled something in-between bourbons (probably with ice, the bitch) and Trump delayed it for 2 weeks so congress could work out a deal.

A DEAL?

They've had effing decades to fix this, but they're going to get it all fixed in 2 weeks.

First off, Trump? Stop taking calls from the crone. Really.

Secondly, if you don't start deporting after the evil communist leftists fail to fix this, then you are on my list!

Let this thread be a reminder never to negotiate with the evil communist leftists!

I'll remember this, Mr. President! I'll keep this thread going for 2 weeks just to see what "deal" gets made!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I guess its all about making the deal. Whats a few more weeks? After years and years. Tell these Goths its time to speak Latin.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My prediction:

Democrats will ask for some blatantly unconstitutional BS, call Trump a racist, grand stand for two weeks, and nothing will get done.

At the end of those two weeks the President will order the deportation of millions of illegals and the democrats will cry incessantly that the Orange Man is Bad, despite the multitude of opportunities and olive branches extended by the chief executive.
edit on 22 6 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What's two weeks? The spotlight is on Congress. Trump will resume in TWO(2) Weeks. Like another user said, this is a Win Win for Trump.

I could care less what others think, I've supported and followed Trump all the way through.

My Trump Card support isn't easily ripped up in two or three calls because "muah feelings".

Sometimes we don't always get what we want, but with Trump, he always displays last minute options as a means of negotiation and he's always down for a good deal that benefits all, but most importantly himself.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Admit it, you're a time traveler. You've seen all of this before.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Don't get me wrong. . . it's not like if I'm pissed off with Trump I'm going to vote for a communist like . . . SandersWarrenBookerBiden. . . .

But I will be pissed off!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Yes, but only in two-week increments.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I'm a little bit disappointed that he delayed it.

I'm sure he has a reason. He could be messing with the local "sanctuary" government, he could be giving the dems 2 weeks to make them look even more foolish and obstructionist or getting more ammo for 2020.

Either way, I think the last 2 have been well established. So if it's to throw off the local level enforcement agencies(seemingly intent on obstructing enforcement) than maybe he has a plan.

Still, this needs to get kicked off and we need to let ICE do their job and deport the people that they have cause to and the ability to(know their location and just being a matter of picking them up).

Trump may have a "plan" but this, unlike backing off iran, has the potential to really not make him look good to his base and future 2020 voters.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
First page real estate in a thread 2 weeks early should be worth a few stars at least.

Thank you in advance.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd be a bit amused if in one week, he kicks off the ICE raids.

Surprising everyone and eliciting howls from the left that "We were supposed to have another week to obstruct this".

He doesn't OWE them any warning or any time frame. This is all already established procedure, he should have done it months ago. However given the play he did with mexico getting on board, there is no better time than now.
edit on 22-6-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

The evil vile communist leftists will cry foul if they have to work (ironically) over the 4th of July weekend.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MisterSpock

The evil vile communist leftists will cry foul if they have to work (ironically) over the 4th of July weekend.

Good point, maybe that's his troll angle on this.

Still, he has plenty of past trolls/ammo to make those that choose to look bad, look bad.

It's time he just moves onto another game(not immigration) and gets this done.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I think two weeks is long enough, but if nothing gets done I will be expecting to see truckloads of illegals being hauled off on a daily basis... Gloves off Mr president!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
I think two weeks is long enough, but if nothing gets done I will be expecting to see truckloads of illegals being hauled off on a daily basis... Gloves off Mr president!!!

I'd expect it too, simply because if he doesn't he will really be failing to fulfill one of his bigger promises.

In a way 2020 is his to lose, and this might just be how he throws it all away.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

lol...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I thought Trump's ICE was finished 9 years ago...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diaspar
I thought Trump's ICE was finished 9 years ago...

In October 2015, leading up to the 2016 Republican presidential primaries, Trump had a set of Trump Ice delivered to rival Marco Rubio, whom he had lambasted for "being sweaty" and having "awkwardly reached for a bottle of water" during Rubio's 2013 State of the Union rebuttal; attached with the bottled water were other Trump merchandise and a note reading, "Since you're always sweating, we thought you could use some water. Enjoy!".[9]

Ohhhh that Trump!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I suspect the real reason is so ICE agents can enjoy the 4th of July holiday before starting this massive undertaking. Plus it gives congress another chance to shoot it's own foot.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Trump was a reality tv star for goooness sakes.
This is hilarious!

I believe he’ll do what he says he will, but it’s the shutdown all over again.

Do something or nothing, but make a big stink and make the whole thing look stupid. It’s my kind of comedy.

Just like his cocked and loaded stuff.

Guy knows how to put on a show 🤘🤘

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   

He is trying to show everyone that an olive branch has been passed for the good of America. We are all still citizens of this country no matter the political ideology. It is time for our Legislative Branch of government to get to work, or they will have failed to do the job, yet again.

Setting up for something that Trump thinks will be big. Huge, even.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join