It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing electricity going through power lines ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

no i haven't.... id be interested in going to some magnets tho. i wouldnt know where to go tho

posted on Jun, 27 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I see sound, all around. In powerlines, Corona discharge.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rikgrimsby
when the predator goes invisible) flowing across the power lines. I’ve asked others as we pass if they can see it but they can’t. It’s not floaters in my eyes as this only happens on the power lines. It doesn’t happen all the time, but it does happen more then it doesn’t. What could it be ? And does anyone else get this ?

Could be a negative entity. The shimmering occurs as the entity, slightly below the Infra Red wavelength (below the visible spectrum) passes your line of sight.

Let me guess, the shimmering mass is at least 30ft tall and 10ft wide.

Next time it happens, speak out in Latin "Jesus Christ will save your sorry ass from Tartarus". If you are lucky, it will stop dead in its tracks, then converse with you, speaking Latin, stating "Oh everything is going perfectly as planned".

It will then bellow out a deep laugh as it observes your frustration that world events are dragging along so damn slowly.

Then a week later, 3 Jewish male teenagers (all with Payots) will probably confront you at the exact same spot and ask you "Where is the nearest water body ?".

Even though an ocean is located only a few kilometers away (English Channel - dah), the negative entities (elementals) reside close to fresh water bodies like small lakes and streams.

Do you also see numbers rotating along Matrix strings like cubes on a string in black smoke and when certain combinations occur, an arc of lightning flashes between the cubes that created the code ? See following image.

edit on 28-6-2019 by Rapha because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Don't let the stonehearts tell you what you can and can't see

electrical currents always induce a magnetic field around the wire. You're likely sensitive enough to be seeing the electromagnetic perturbations.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The human eye is sensitive to magnetic fields, but those fields have to be really, really strong. Having your head close to a powerful magnet will also cause your vision to blur a little. An even stronger magnet (like with an MRI) may induce a signal into the nerves in your eyes and brain. I haven't experienced it, but the effect is described as a faint glow.

I think what OP might be seeing is an ionization layer around the high-tension wires as it interacts with charged moisture in the air.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rikgrimsby

Curious. Like has been mentioned you are probably seeing the ionization going on around the lines due to the high frequency / current.

If you are seeing vibrations around people or live objects, as well. And or via the wind or with your head under water and eyes closed...etc

Probably means your third eye is starting to open up. At least on this physical level.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join