It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buttigieg faces Black Lives Matter protestors over police shooting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

I'd embed a YouTube video but couldn't find the footage so you'll have to follow the link to watch.

Mayor Booty Judge of South Bend Over (smh) stands up to angry Black Lives Matter protestors and tells them there's no evidence at this time to suggest that the officer is suspected of any wrong doing in the matter.

They shouted at him, what's he going to do or would he do to get their vote because he's running for President. You're running for President and you can't even stand up for black lives matter. Do black lives matter to you? Yes, of course. Why? For the same reason my own life matters.

He told them that he's not asking for their vote which explains his honesty because he's not really running for President like most of the Democratic hopefuls aren't either. What they're doing is the equivalent of gaining a massive increase of twitter followers. He was stoic, not a bleeding heart constituent liar and crowd pleaser.

He's gay and inexperienced therefore zero chance of winning the nomination much less the Presidency. He's known from the start that it's a publicity stunt, the equivalent of a social media presence in real life to get views, likes, and further his future political career.

His 2020 show might get him a senate seat someday and solidify a congressional seat for the future which was his intent to begin with, unless you believe that some of these candidates are really that delusional and think they have a chance of becoming the next President.
edit on 6/22/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

Using slang like booty judge and South bend over makes it hard to lend any credence to whatever point or message you're trying to get across.
edit on 22-6-2019 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Yeah.
Having a name like Peter Buttgig is bad enough.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Using slang like booty judge and South bend over makes it hard to lend any credence to whatever point or message you're trying to get across.

His name is pronounced Booty Judge and he's the Mayor of South Bend.

I don't really care if you think it's humorous or offensive, it's life. Shame on me for noticing ironic subtleties that aren't politically correct.

What point was I trying to make? The truth. I apologize that it offended you.
edit on 6/22/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

(post by watchitburn removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Okay buddy.

By all means have fun, just don't expect people to listen to what you have to say when you sound like some junior high dipsh!t.

I didn't know Buttigieg had supporters on ATS. I didn't mean to offend you, I'm sorry. Please no more masked profanity insults, your hurt feels hurt my feels and now everyone is put out. What a damper on a Saturday afternoon.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

top topics

join