It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanhedrin seeks David's scion as king

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I hate to say this but this looks like they are in for a fight.
www.jpost.com.../JPArticle/ShowFull&cid=1105418785934
Rabbi Yosef Dayan from Psagot, known for his recent threats to place a death curse on Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, is said to be a leading candidate to become the "king of Israel."
I mean are they really willing to risk the peace prosses Prime Minister Ariel Sharon is trying to establish?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
the possibility certainly posses some interesting possibilities for the near future.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If this guy overthrows Prime Minister Ariel Sharon. And then of course does his sacrifice on the temple mount, www.templemountfaithful.org... Is it the beginning of Tribulation Period?
A tradition is recorded in the Talmud (Tractate Megillah 17b, Rashi) that the Sanhedrin will be restored after a partial ingathering of the Jewish exiles, but before Jerusalem is completely rebuilt and restored. Another Talmudic tradition (Eruvin 43b; Maharatz Chajas ad loc; Rashash to Sanhedrin 13b) states that Elijah the Prophet will present himself before a duly-ordained Sanhedrin when he announces the coming of the Messiah. This indicates that despite common misconceptions, a Sanhedrin is a pre-, not post-messianic institution. Members of the Sanhedrin enter the Temple Mount through the Mughrabi gate, above the Western Wall.
Prophecy in Motion-[Ezekiel]
The Prophet Ezekiel in Ezek 8:11, describes in detail the present act to incorporate the Sanhedrin and why the rabbis wish to remain ANONIMOUS. Read Ezekiel Chapter 8 in it's entirety, and tremble. "Je me souviens". Ezekiel was a Jew, sent to the River Chebar [Akkad] to prophecy to Israel, who had been taken into captivity over 150 years before by PUL. My Reubenite ancestors received His message. Let the Elect understand, before you jump with Joy and blindly follow the blind.
Beginning of the end times
This is interesting stuff indeed!! It is my feeling that the Jewish community will reestablish the old practices and completely rebuild this Holy city. Unfortunately all this will be done so that the more powerful reenergized members of the 12 tribes of Israel can come in and take over this Holy City. This will signal the beginning of the end of this phase of human history under the rulership of men. Take heed United States and Britain we still have time to intervene in this process. Of course Ephram and Menassa are the good people and will not do what is necessary to stop this process.

new topics

join