It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fizzled Out? Democratic Convention in Columbia, South Carolina June 21-22

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hay. I am a suburb stone’s throw from the Columbia, South Carolina convention center and I read that we are being blessed by a visit from the man behind the curtain! Mr. DNC Chairman himself, Mr. Tom Perez along with EVERY DNC 2020 presidential candidate. WAIT. NO I DON'T THINK TOM PEREZ IS HERE! So I Googled this morning for some news on the DNC convention to see if it will cause a massive traffic problem like last Saturday on I20 because we want to go to the South Carolina Farmers Market so I can connect with the brothers. So I typed in "The State” and I couldn't find what I was looking for as "The State" is kind of like South Carolina's ONLY newspaper. It typically reports out daily propaganda on the Clemson Tigers or USC Gamecocks, high school and grade school football, basketball, baseball and all that other stuff that and according to some woman, it’s a type of paper that "deplorables" would read including articles on oops "cheerleaders”. Obviously I don't read that paper. So I could not find it on Google. I also typed in DNC Convention + Columbia and a 2017 hit came up on Google. So then I said that I must have misspelled the word or got my newspaper mixed up. Nah. I got smart and typed in Columbia + "The State" oh lucky me there it is and they have some front page stuff on the DNC Convention.

Well this time of the year it’s pretty dang hot down here so the timing of their convention was probably linked to their vacation plans at the beach for the 4th of July weekend. I mean you must be crazy to hold a convention here in late June although it’s only 83 degrees at 12:38PM EST on 22Jun19, so there must be another motivational factor. Vacation!

So I looked at a video and you know what. The garbage can bangers, protesters and sign holders don’t look right to me.

THEY ARE TOO THIN!!!

I mean down here everything is sweet this and sweet that. Everybody is purdy till there 30. Freaking 50 somethings at 400 pounds run around in cheerleader outfits with NO makeup and NO hair die. It’s the way it is and I ain’t lying. So in my opine very little coverage via MSM and a “quiet” block on internet coverage by the keepers of the gate as there are way too many non-native thin people who do not have a turkey neck. So were the sign holding cheerleaders bussed in? So here’s the link.

2020 Dems headline SC convention

edit on 22-6-2019 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I want Trump to come to the UP for a convension...well, maybe sending Pence here would be a better option, we do not want people wearing those ugly MAGA hats on making the deer think it is deer season.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Maybe the dems should hold a trump protest instead of a Democrat rally.

Think about it. What Democrat candidate is there to get excited about?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is this the one they didn't want fox, CNN, or cspan at?

Maybe they knew turnout would be dismal.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

“Protest Trump” is the first, last and ONLY policy/platform that EVERY dEm candidate has.

EVERY democrat rally is a call to ‘Protest Trump’ and literally NOTHING else

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Is this the one they didn't want fox, CNN, or cspan at?

Maybe they knew turnout would be dismal.

Yup, I am thinking the same thing.

Total fizzle. And Bernie is doing it again, out there running
as a Democrat to help Joe look like a younger guy, less crazy
and more electable, just like he did with Hillary.

Only this time he doesn't have the following. IMO the only
people excited about the Dem candidates are the MSM
and the hired protestors around to film.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Seems every Democrat candidate is taking turns repeating all the same tired "solutions" for every "issue" they themselves are partly responsible for creating 😎

edit on Jun-22-2019 by xuenchen because: 🤡clown-a-rama🤡

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Alka-Seltzer and Brioschi should be the #1 sponsors.

Here's What You Need to Know About the 2020 Democratic Primary Debates

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Not sure but post day convention +1 it seems that no too many people showed up. Plus the highways were wide open on Sunday.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well , Alfred E. Buttplug seems Interesting ...............to Poop On !

edit on 23-6-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

If I wanted to be Bored to Death , I'd go to a Biden Rally and Fall Asleep in my Seat .........Zzzzz... No Thanks

join