It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump can't match Obama's deportation numbers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
www.axios.com...

Obama the big bad deporter in chief...

Obama was very sneaky.. especially with words...

To fool people, Obama came up with a way to make it look like he was deporting a lot of people, When in reality he was importing more then ever.

He changed the definition of what a deported person could be labeled as....

Before Obama anyone caught at the border was put under statistics and labeled, a returned.

Obama completely got rid of the returned term and said start labeling those caught entering as deported.

www.google.com...=amp

Why would Obama do this?

Why would he want to portray one thing to the public when he was doing the exact opposite.

Dont want to get off topic, but he did the same thing with ISIS......he refused to use the name and instead called that ISIL.

ISIL was a branch of ISIS, so when my buddy was sent on bombing missions. He would fly over ISIS all day ...but was targeting ISIL.
And came back without dropping any bombs 99% of the time Obama was in office.

There you have Obama portraying he is targeting the enemy. When in reality he was targeting a small faction while letting the bigger isis roam around freely.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Obama was the best President any anti - American would like to lead them to a hell-hole.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

So Obama was stricter on illegal immigration...

Lock him up

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I’m starting to believe this “affordable healthcare” stuff is a lie as well. Maybe it’s just me.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
A main component of the fall of the Roman Empire was loose borders and the down grading of the military for political power. Other factors as well but those two were the catalysts that set it in motion.

Loose borders, massive influx of needy is easy political value. Don't have to govern anymore, following through on promises to citizens, improving their lives. Just get more poor people and make more empty promises. If citizens start complaining throw a little coin at them and stop enforcing rules of law that would benefit those few. Some will keep complaining but if all goes according to plan there won't be enough of them to matter.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No, he changed the definition to make it look like he was, when he was doing the opposite.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A main component of the fall of the Roman Empire was loose borders and the down grading of the military for political power. Other factors as well but those two were the catalysts that set it in motion.

Some of the other things were gluttony and homosexuality. I guess it's our destiny to repeat history.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

No, he changed the definition to make it look like he was, when he was doing the opposite.

So all the links and stats in the op are just a mirage because Obama changed the definition?

Therefore Trump is stricter on illegal immigration?

Are you saying where the op showed Obama deported more than Trump is a lie? Or just bitter because someone pointed something out counter to the guise of the op?

You're mad at me, or the fact of what the op inadvertently proved?
edit on 22-6-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Obviously you just read the headline.a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I wonder if it really matters anymore. With the current breeding statistics, we are already past the point of no return.

When they say 'Diversity is our strength" I wonder if 'our' includes we sheep. If their 'our' is a separate class from us, they are being 100% truthful.
edit on 22-6-2019 by ClovenSky because: added stuff

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Yeah but trump just sends them back to their country of origin.

Obama was recruiting jihadists and sending them to training camps.

Big difference between those that don't want to go back to a dreadful situation and those that want to create them. (Especially at the wests expence)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

So all the links and stats in the op are just a mirage because Obama changed the definition?

Therefore Trump is stricter on illegal immigration?

Are you saying where the op showed Obama deported more than Trump is a lie? Or just bitter because someone pointed something out counter to the guise of the op?

You're mad at me, or the fact of what the op inadvertently proved?

I can't tell if you're being deliberately obtuse... The definition changes the very meaning of what was actually happening. In a sense, yes, it was an attempt to mislead people, and therefore, it was a lie. No one here is mad or bitter because of your comment. They are simply pointing out what happened. The only people, these days, that rage when someone expresses a view that is different from their own are the same people that adore Obama, and tout "tolerance" as a virtue.

edit on 22-6-2019 by timequake because: Typo...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The values of the Empire were degraded with the influx of non citizens, giving them undeserved perks while demeaning their own military who built the Empire. It did however take a while for it to roll down hill.

I don't question whether this is happening in the US. It's happening but how far has it rolled down who knows. Towards the end of the Roman Empire, they tried to recall retired military officers and soldiers when they realized it was about to hit the fan. Basically nobody wanted to defend the joint anymore.

Some of this going on now. There is a shortage of military personnel but joining the military is generally frowned upon. Instead of politicians like Bernie ans Warren encouraging people to join to earn a free education and free medical, they want to "give" it to them for nothing. That is morally bankrupt, not only on them but also the youth. Let somebody else defend it. Not me.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
A very interesting thread. So Obama was a great deceiver all along but was good at covering it up..

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The difference is... we are now keeping the overflow in prisons instead of sending them back, or letting them go only to deport them later when the case is finished.

So while our deportations may look lower at the moment, our prisoner count is higher than ever. What is it, 15,000 unaccompanied children behind barbed wire right now?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
zer0bama crafted and created enough chaos to make a system overload inevitable 😬

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

The difference is... we are now keeping the overflow in prisons instead of sending them back, or letting them go only to deport them later when the case is finished.

So while our deportations may look lower at the moment, our prisoner count is higher than ever. What is it, 15,000 unaccompanied children behind barbed wire right now?

Care to source that? Or you going to keeo pushing Opinion as Fact?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: Duderino

Care to source that? Or you going to keeo pushing Opinion as Fact?

I only write facts, because I expect people to look them up. Here I'll look this up for you.

Approximately 13,200 minors are currently being held in federally contracted shelters as of June 2, an HHS spokesperson told NPR. The average length of care for a child in the program is approximately 48 days.

NPR

It is legal, by our own law, to keep these minors detained for 72 hours. Some have been in for months. And a more recent article I can't quickly find right now has the number at close to 15,000.

The article I linked also talks about the funding for the education and recreation running out in June, so the Trump admin cut all school and recreation hours for the kids. That means that without schooling and play time, these are just internment camps. For kids.

Doesn't seem like the land of the free.

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My wife's father was deported on father's day under the Obama administration. They thought he was dead for a week before the authorities contacted her. Whenever we tell some liberal moron this you can literally see their brain short-circuit.

new topics

top topics

join