It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs, not Iran attacked the tanker ships???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Were they possibly attacked by UFO's??

Sailor accounts aboard the tankers described the flying objects during the attack as possibly bullets.

May sound absurd at first as bullets are too tiny to be observed in flight unless they glow like tracer rounds.

Considering they saw what looks like glowing tracer rounds but the lack of evidence of anyone firing tracer rounds in the area. Could they have possibly seen UFO's???

I'm not blaming the UFO (aka ET's) yet even if indeed they were flying in the area. But their presence in such relatively pivotal event can be a bad omen. As UFO's often appear in "ground zero" before disaster strikes in the area.

japantoday.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I also found it very suspicious there seems to be not one article in the net that suspects UFO involvement.

The sailers clearly couldn't identify the objects they saw but never referred to them as UFO's.

That I find suspicious.

Trying to hide something to avoid global panic?
edit on 22-6-2019 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
ufos attacking tankers?nah

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

From your JapanToday link...

Meanwhile, Japan's defense minister said the government has no intention of sending Japanese troops to respond to attacks on a Japanese-operated oil tanker in the Middle East.

This is a shame because I'd really like to see what modern day Japanese military is actually capable of.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This means the video of the IRGC removing an unexploded mine really was fake and staged with U.S. or allied actors. Now it all makes sense.

The administration knows about the aliens that travel lightyears in outerspace to get here and troll us with incidents like this to bait a war. The Government keeps it a secret so they can use it to spin press and terrorize Iran so hat they won't begin enrichment again.

Why? The aliens are evil and want people to suffer and die. They don't travel through outerspace either, they're from another dimension. It's what humans have considered to be hell and what demons are depicted as.

They have a leader who failed to take over the universe with rebel angels to steal our kingdom on Earth. They try to get people killed before they can accept Christ as Lord, thus stealing their afterlife for eternity.
edit on 6/22/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
This means the video of the IRGC removing an unexploded mine really was fake and staged with U.S. or allied actors. Now it all makes sense. The administration knows about the aliens that travel lightyears in outerspace to get here and troll us for fun with incidents like this to bait a war.

Why? They're evil, they want people to suffer and die. They don't come outerspace either, they're from another dimension. It's what humans have considered to be hell and what demons are depicted as. They have a leader who failed to take over the universe with rebel angels to steal our kingdom on Earth. They try to get people killed before they can accept Christ as Lord, thus stealing their afterlife for eternity.

Pretty sure illegal Iranians are called aliens in the United States... just saying.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well I had heard that they and by they I mean missile defense systems of both the US and IRAN and Israel and the Saudis can stop incoming Missiles coming at them, even of the nuclear kind.

Turns out that is completely wrong, and cant even protect a dinky multi million dollar drone.

The only thing they were attacked by is there overconfidence and overestimation of there capabilities, strange roosters all in the same yard, and the chaos that is war. All you need is a bit of ego and a bit of the trigger finger, and things would really fire off.

It would happen. But!

I do suppose they call it MAD, Mutual Assured Destruction for a reason. But then again, way to many groups in that area who are all extremely similar yet believe they are different. A few, or all being glassed may not matter. Does there really need be a middle east? And why are people always there making a big deal about nothing?

Why would anybody say were going to expunge so and so or go to war. And not actually do it. It is rather silly.

Also dont you know? UFOs dont exist as in there not real. Or if you prefer.

Simply by the verge of terminology they do not exist. Get with the program this is 2019 after all, not the 1970s

Flying saucers. Pff!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Okay, slow down, deep breath. This is a WTF! moment for me anyways. Have a real good think about it. Why UFO's? Why? It's in your title.

I really just don't get your post here. Is it because I'm sober.

If there were such things then a UFO would've ended the ship not just put a missile/limpet mine/torpedo hole in it.

Really mate, c'mon, look at your post title. It's tragic for me I was sucked in to this.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird
Saudis can stop incoming Missiles coming at them, even of the nuclear kind.

No they can't. The United States has barely even begun the process, that we know of, of defeating ICBM's on descent.
edit on 6/22/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
ufos attacking tankers?nah

www.theguardian.com...

Doesn't exactly agree with sailor accounts of seeing flying objects shortly before the attack.

The objects were described as "bullets", not even missiles. If you watched scenes of tracer rounds at night, they look like UFO's flying in formation since they also move about at high speed.

Note these are anti-aircraft artillery firing at night, notice the close resemblance to UFO's! Since no artillery is being fired during the time of attack at the tankers, it might as well be something else!

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Well there smarter the others. The US is not going to do anything as its not there ships, and the Japanese, I dont know, would it be profiting to get involved in what is likely to be just more of a mess? In a area that has and always been a mess and money and energy burner for everybody but big oil companies?

Would you waste billions in tax dollars to get back millions and be charged on a product that they would have to buy into if not for all this nonsense? It does seem like a stupid waste of time and resources. Most especially for an island nation who unlike the US with its massive land stocks, it likely can not afford to play who has the biggest prick game.

Once again, leading to the question. Is the middle east necessary?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Well that is obvious. I am even starting to think that we dont need a nuclear war to find that out.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

Well there smarter the others. The US is not going to do anything as its not there ships, and the Japanese, I dont know, would it be profiting to get involved in what is likely to be just more of a mess? In a area that has and always been a mess and money and energy burner for everybody but big oil companies?

Would you waste billions in tax dollars to get back millions and be charged on a product that they would have to buy into if not for all this nonsense? It does seem like a stupid waste of time and resources. Most especially for an island nation who unlike the US with its massive land stocks, it likely can not afford to play who has the biggest prick game.

Once again, leading to the question. Is the middle east necessary?

None of your quote addresses the inability for any nation, outside America, to successfully intercept a nuclear ICBM.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

yeah most probably drones

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM

yeah most probably drones

Quite a distinction between something described as a drone vs a bullet.

So it's most probably not a drone.

Drones have distinctly discernible wings. Bullets have none and from far away, they are only visible if glowing.

Drones use standard aircraft lights. If these are turned on, they would look like ordinary aircraft at night. So clearly, that's not what those sailors saw.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:34 AM
link   

To give some meat to your story, UFO crafts have in the past bugged nuclear facilities and disabled them, sending a message to the world. Perhaps these tankers was transporting nukes or materials to make some. And our friends stopped them.
Perhaps the tankers where meant for a false flag operation.. many possibilities.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Yes. You are correct.

Which is why we will see once the nuclear missiles start flying. That is exactly my point. That none of my quotes adress the inability for any nation, outside America to successfully intercept a nuclear ICBM.

Should the time come when all there theories are put to the test, including America.

How do you think they would do?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Okay, slow down, deep breath. This is a WTF! moment for me anyways. Have a real good think about it. Why UFO's? Why? It's in your title.

I really just don't get your post here. Is it because I'm sober.

If there were such things then a UFO would've ended the ship not just put a missile/limpet mine/torpedo hole in it.

Really mate, c'mon, look at your post title. It's tragic for me I was sucked in to this.

Kind regards,

bally

NEVER... EVER... BE SOBER...

And on a Sunday no less. My heart feels for you eff oh Brother..

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Intelligent UFO's, not brutes.

The holes were punched above the water line and above the cargo hold.

The ship did not sink, nor spilled any of the cargo. I'd say that's really clever. Mark of high intelligence.

No one claimed the attack and this is precise, careful job. Definitely not the work of terrorists who tends to attack their targets indiscriminately unless they intend to steal. The ship was left alone, not hijacked.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

They were attacked by the CIA,what a lame story they make,the US uses same story to start all wars some things never change

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join