It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow night, general chatty ness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

You poor thing. Lived in Minneso-tah for 20 years. Ug. Son still there and he loves it.

Living the life here in St Pete - tho it is hot. Waiting for my "meds" to kick in and sleep. Cleaned the litter boxes for my 5 rescues and let the dogs out.

Checking in at the rescue center on my new arrivals. Some sick and hopefully on the mend. I do worry; especially at night. Sending emails for worklists for the center and updating the shopping lists for pet meds.

Trying to pick which beach to go to tomorrow. Kinda tried of the one outside my window. Planning for lunch tomorrow wth friends who are all picky eaters.

Mind starting to slow down.
edit on 22-6-2019 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

F*ck Feelings by Michael Bennet.

I live in the extreme NW corner of the city, bordering the notoriously evil suburb of Park Ridge.
So spoooky...
It's a small town type neighborhood that has not yet completely lost itself to liberalism and homogenization by gentrification.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Vaping 50mg salt nicotine which is akin to being water boarded, but soooo .. addictive.

and drinking top shelf sunday special.. known as box wine.

Because I am a class act. Watching Frasier on the tv because I'm too lazy to get the remote just out of reach, right now, and wishing those chops I ate for lunch had not been so.. well, disgustingly enticing at the time for they bring forth a lethargy unknown to a merely mortal mobile manikin..

On a comfy chair, with a hot water bottle, with rain persisting down out side. cold, but not frozen.. silently witnessing the world around me, ruing it, and inevitably despising it for it's sordid debauchery that I am not part of..

A home made bottle of lemon ginger water close by, for when the obnoxious cramps appear, as every day is Sunday, but nevertheless, a triumphant truant traipsing the turgid tethers of termocity..

You know, I don't think termocity is a word.. but if it was one, that would be it.

edit on 22-6-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Sitting here enjoying the complete silence of a Saturday morning way out in the country. It's something I always appreciate, the total quiet. Kind of glad it's heavy overcast and foggy this morning, the waning gibbous Moon fully obscured. The full Moon has been so bright this month, it keeps all the animals amped up into 'psycho-mode'. The dogs especially, they've been going crazy about every 20 minutes over something (rabbits, deer and coyotes mostly).

Our resident herd of deer usually make their way through about this time in the morning, and then in a half hour or so it's time for "witching-hour" when the first rays of the sun start showing on the horizon and all the critters are returning home to their dens and bedding down spots for the day. We call it 'witching-hour' because it's probably the single most dangerous time of the day for critters. Everything is moving, the owls, the coyotes, the cougars, the deer, the skunks and raccoons. The cattle are coming down from their nightly pastures, usually with calves. Every critter we've ever lost has been during witching hour, all the predators are in maximum overdrive before the sun comes up.

So, right now, it's the calm before the daily chaos.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yesterday was spent setting up my game room in my garage where I'll play tabletop RPGs and board games. Today I'm going to an event at a game store to see if I can get a deal on a used game. Then more arranging tonight and possibly a game.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join